What can I do now? about to get permanently banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Exclamation What can I do now? about to get permanently banned

for the most retarded reason ever. i always thought my convincing skills were pretty exceptional and i've won ebay cases that i was supposed to lose, but today i ****ed up and i am probably gonna lose my account
the root of all my problems are my anger issues, which made me **** up once again

basically this person tried to scam me by asking me to cancel his order because "he bought it on the wrong credit card and wants to reorder it on the correct card" (after i delivered his digital item) after i told him thats not possible because it has already been delivered he just started demanding a refund (became obvious that he never had plans to re-order)
also received 14 positive on the same product in one day, so dont think i am selling something faulty/⊗⊗⊗⊗

because i saw through his pathetic weak attempt at scamming he gave me a negative calling me 'rude aggressive and unprofessional' and as i became enraged i threatened to doxx his personal info and address to various forums in ebay messages, unless of course he takes down the negative.
i could have just got his negative removed and won the paypal case, instead i'm probably gonna get banned due to this, just because i became angry. i truly wish he lived near me

what are my options? its been like 7 hours since the incident and i havent been banned yet. can i request like a message deletion? or deactivate my account for a short period of time? or what could i do to get an unban if i do get banned? would some variation of "i wasnt in charge of the account" work? i am thinking of logging in with a VPN and changing password multiple times so i can raise red flags and then make ebay believe my account was compromised
thanks for reading
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: What can I do now? about to get permanently banned

Digital sales can be problematic.

Only time will tell if account goes down
Old 06-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

I know I'm going to sound really stupid here (but try to keep the insults down)

What are 'digital items'? I've never come across them and why are they banned?
Old 06-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%
Arrow Re: What can I do now? about to get permanently banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
customer is always right,dont let your own anger gets in the way
sounds like you got zero testosterone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Scammers calling out scammers never ends well. I never buy digital goods with real info - there's no need, so I bet you've got nothing on him and should have known that.
i am automatically a scammer by selling digital items? god what a dumb **** you are. probably going to report this message too and keep an eye on my writing style if i ever come back

as for the last part, i already have his full name, age, location, email address + password from database breaches, IP address, phone number, instagram, facebook and other information
i'm probably going to use his identity next time i make an eBay Stealth. maybe going to order some drugs to his address from darknet markets
Old 06-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbonis View Post
i'm probably going to use his identity next time i make an eBay Stealth. maybe going to order some drugs to his address from darknet markets
That's a lot of energy that can be spent on more productive things though
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (06-13-2020), venz (07-09-2021)
Old 06-13-2020

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
sounds like you got zero testosterone

i am automatically a scammer by selling digital items? god what a dumb **** you are. probably going to report this message too and keep an eye on my writing style if i ever come back

as for the last part, i already have his full name, age, location, email address + password from database breaches, IP address, phone number, instagram, facebook and other information
You really need to ring in your desire for revenge and your issues with anger if you plan to be successful in this market. Too much wasted effort doing pointless things...what profit will you make doing all of this?

In your market, you're going to run into people like this...you going to keep repeating the same mistakes until you're actually banned?

Let it go and control yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prodigyace For This Useful Post:
aenews (06-13-2020), agent006140 (06-13-2020)
Old 06-13-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
You should not be resorting to identity theft (which is clearly illegal) for petty vengeance. There's little that you'll find at the end of that tunnel. Rather than go through a huge hassle that could nip you in the bud, you should spend your efforts taking care of your account and growing as a business. If you still haven't been suspended after a couple weeks, I'd count yourself lucky and move forwards. If that user doesn't report you, then you're possibly in the clear for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to aenews For This Useful Post:
venz (07-09-2021)