Tell me how this is fair? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Re: Tell me how this is fair?

https://www.visa.com.ru/dam/VCOM/glo...y-16-%20v2.pdf

page 37

If you have not received the returned merchandise (double check your incoming shipment records
to verify) or the cardholder has not cancelled the service, advise your acquirer. (For U.S. and Canada
transactions, the cardholder must make a valid attempt to return merchandise or cancel the service.
For International transactions the cardholder must return the merchandise or cancel the service)

now do u see the difference? the us customer only needs to make attempt to retunrn the item

when all other world HAVE to return the item in order to get refunded

the ****ing thing is no one contacted me for **** sake!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Better read Paypal amended policy-buyer should work with seller before filing a dispute,seller may not get the item back and/or pay for return shipping.
so what? buyer never opened a dispute with ebay or paypal
he go straight to his card issuer and started charge back
Old 07-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
There is no seller protection for INAD-item not as described,if the item does not work,seller would have to deal with it himself,if it is damaged in transit then file insurance with the carrier,else either offer to pay for repair or just arrange return and then refund.
Ebay money back guarantee is only good for 30 days,after that he has to go to file with Paypal in 180 days or his cc issuer in 180 days.
It depends on cc issuer,some could ask him to return the item,some would just let him keep the item,you dont really know what he told his cc issuer,he could say you never respond,or you refuse to accept return,Paypal will not tell you what he told his cc issuer.
Do you know if he files INAD on Ebay,Ebay would want you to pay return shipping,and Paypal will do likewise and it is expensive,from US to Russia
why do u refer to ebay/PayPal rules when I clearly stated that the claim was raised with the card issuer?
Old 07-07-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by abmja View Post
why do u refer to ebay/PayPal rules when I clearly stated that the claim was raised with the card issuer?
You said in your first post its paid through paypal why dont you understand paypal is not going to cover this from their pocket they have to follow the rules of the land
Old 07-07-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Because the buyer bought using PAYPAL, by putting in their credit card number. Why do you not understand this? You didn't sell directly to the buyer using his credit card. You don't have a website or merchant processor. Paypal was the middle man.
Old 07-07-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Do you know if he files INAD on Ebay,Ebay would want you to pay return shipping,and Paypal will do likewise and it is expensive,from US to Russia
Ugh. No. Paypal requires BUYER to pay shipping, in ALL cases. Only ebay forces seller to pay for shipping.
Old 07-25-2020
Threadstarter  

clost this
Old 07-26-2020

Longevity: 40%

They stole from you. Plain and simple. And absolutely nothing you can do. eBay/paypal is fine for $100 items, even $200 items but anything more scammer can just take your item and keep it for free and eBay/paypal will do nothing to stop them. You are helpless like a small shopkeeper when the mafia come in and want a free present. Unless they are in the same city or state there is absolutely nothing you can do.

Quote:
hello im a seller from russia. long story short 4 months ago i sold a rare car part to a customer from usa. the item value was 2500 usd

he received the item about 3 weeks later after i shipped it and all was good

3 month later after he received the item he opened a charge-back claim with his card issuer with the reason item is not as described and the bank ruled in his favor because paypal seller protection is a joke

well lesson learned

now tell me how is it fair if

1) he never contacted me with the problem
2) he did not return "defective item" to me
3) it took him 3 months after delivery to discover that item is not as described?

im from russia and there are absolutely no banks here that will rule charge-back claim in my favor if i

1) dont try to solve the issue with the seller
2) dont return the item on my own cost before get refunded

i will never ever sell anything expensive more than 50$ to usa

NEVER

EVER