ebay customer service is terrible - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-28-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default ebay customer service is terrible

I don't understand what is the benefit of ebay's live chat if every time i contact them they mention that they will transfer me to another department and that department only deals with emails!! I contacted them tens of times and they are always ignorant in ebays system

I have been stuck for a couple of days in hope to increase my selling limits. my initial limits are $500/10 which is very low.

anyone knows any other channel to contact ebay's helpful guys other than this chat that is full of stupid persons.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Default Re: ebay customer service is terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPbb View Post
I don't understand what is the benefit of ebay's live chat if every time i contact them they mention that they will transfer me to another department and that department only deals with emails!! I contacted them tens of times and they are always ignorant in ebays system

I have been stuck for a couple of days in hope to increase my selling limits. my initial limits are $500/10 which is very low.

anyone knows any other channel to contact ebay's helpful guys other than this chat that is full of stupid persons.
You can always call in to request higher selling limits. Just make sure you are calling from the number you registered with the account.
Old 08-28-2020
Threadstarter  

I wish I could. I tried calling this number 8665403229 but the answer machine there says to goto ebay.com/help
Old 08-28-2020
Threadstarter  

The problem is that these Filipinos ( even though I respect them as a nation, I have nothing against but I mean those who work at ebay) are trying to be ebayers than ebay itself. each agent tries to teach me new policy and what i should do. I had the issue on phones calls, but they don't change, they are the same in chat. I don't know why ebay will not allow us to find rep from the US or UK. They are at least not bots and can understand what is going on. In the past I could request selling limits for 10 accounts in the same day. Now I am unable to increase even one account, they claim that i must consume my current limit in order to request higher, but that is not correct. Before i had same situations, I call and within 2 minutes they increase it to $5000/100 items. I am really disappointed and don't know what to do
Old 08-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
The problem is that these Filipinos ( even though I respect them as a nation, I have nothing against but I mean those who work at ebay) are trying to be ebayers than ebay itself. each agent tries to teach me new policy and what i should do. I had the issue on phones calls, but they don't change, they are the same in chat. I don't know why ebay will not allow us to find rep from the US or UK. They are at least not bots and can understand what is going on.
That's dark for a thought, let alone written.

Quote:
In the past I could request selling limits for 10 accounts in the same day. Now I am unable to increase even one account, they claim that i must consume my current limit in order to request higher, but that is not correct. Before i had same situations, I call and within 2 minutes they increase it to $5000/100 items. I am really disappointed and don't know what to do
The Filipinos won't have their CS jobs very long if they are acting contrary to eBay's instructions.
Perhaps it is time for you to recognise that times are changing and so is eBay.
Old 08-29-2020

Longevity: 21%

The US reps are not much better I have been in contact with them for over 4 weeks and still they cannot fix my account the first one you talk to is useless they pass you on to the next department then you have to over over your case again they try to fix but can't so they they will have to pass it on to technical team and that will take 48 hours.
Of course my account is still not fixed these reps have not got a clue on how to fix alot of problems with ebay accounts.
I have talk to over 20 reps over the past 4 weeks and not one can fix my problem
Old 08-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uavmods View Post
I have talk to over 20 reps over the past 4 weeks and not one can fix my problem
Oh man - sickening. Maybe the training and access to tools also affects what they know/can do not just the agents hired
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Uavmods (08-29-2020)
Old 08-29-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Oh man - sickening. Maybe the training and access to tools also affects what they know/can do not just the agents hired
Yea I think you are right there training sucks I looks like they are only told what problems they know to fix but when something new comes up they are stumped but I will keep contact them till I get a answer to what is up with my account
Old 08-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yea I think you are right there training sucks I looks like they are only told what problems they know to fix but when something new comes up they are stumped but I will keep contact them till I get a answer to what is up with my account
Best of luck Uavmods :(
Uavmods (09-02-2020)
Old 08-31-2020

Very stupid people and they lie too.
Old 09-02-2020

Yea so it seams I just think they are told so much once each rep has gone through there list of questions and answers they pass it on the next rep and so on untill you hit a dead end.
Old 09-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yea so it seams I just think they are told so much once each rep has gone through there list of questions and answers they pass it on the next rep and so on untill you hit a dead end.
In order that the average user gives up in frustration...
james13v (09-05-2020)