Easy way to list high risk items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-19-2020
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Easy way to list high risk items

Setup your eBay account, and list the lowest risk item that you can think of. I listed a pencil case from Walmart. Approximately 30 minutes subsequent to the item being posted, you will probably get suspended.

Get in touch with eBay and they will reinstate your account (if you setup your account based on the stealth guide) and you will be able to list any you so choose thereafter. If you can't remove the suspension then you did something incorrectly. Also, I found out that they will suspend all new accounts being made, not just ones that have been linked to an already suspended account. Thay do this as a verification process. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone saying you need to age the account first has been misinformed.

Last edited by duhdonpimp; 11-19-2020 at 06:07 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Easy way to list high risk items

There's no easy way and it'll always be risky.

Only because you manage to survive drinking poison once, it doesn't mean you'll survive the 2nd or 3rd try =)
Old 11-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhdonpimp View Post
Setup your eBay account, and list the lowest risk item that you can think of. I listed a pencil case from Walmart. Approximately 30 minutes subsequent to the item being posted, you will probably get suspended.

Get in touch with eBay and they will reinstate your account (if you setup your account based on the stealth guide) and you will be able to list any you so choose thereafter. If you can't remove the suspension then you did something incorrectly. Also, I found out that they will suspend all new accounts being made, not just ones that have been linked to an already suspended account. Thay do this as a verification process. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone saying you need to age the account first has been misinformed.
Aging accounts make them appear more normal. The average new user of ebay, doesn't link ds tools or autods and post 50 listings. The average person doesn't list an iPhone 12 max in factory sealed box. The average person doesn't lost monster beats headphones at 1/3 retail or chanel perfume at half retail, especially in a quantity of more than 1.

But, you may get away with it now, but it's not a long term solution. Churn and burn are what some people do.I see it with watches all the time, they churn and burn foofoo watches, and they make... making new accounts even more difficult.
Old 11-20-2020

Longevity: 21%

There is not a guideline or magical method. I could see a couple of sellers who kept their accounts for more than 5 years selling high risk items (including digital items). They finally got suspended. IMHO, aged accounts (with high rating) are stronger than others. Those account can receive a lot of reports before final suspension. Actually, new accounts selling high risk items keep less time live, i'm afraid a lot of stealth accounts will be needed for that purpose.
Old 11-20-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
There's no easy way and it'll always be risky.

Only because you manage to survive drinking poison once, it doesn't mean you'll survive the 2nd or 3rd try =)
I've made more than 100 accounts so this has nothing to do with trying things once or three times. In your defense though, I don't keep them for more than 2 weeks at a time before I stop using them so maybe your argument holds some water. Only time will tell.
Old 11-21-2020

Quote:
I've made more than 100 accounts so this has nothing to do with trying things once or three times. In your defense though, I don't keep them for more than 2 weeks at a time before I stop using them so maybe your argument holds some water. Only time will tell.
Why would you stop using them before they are suspended?
Old 11-21-2020

So, if I'm reading this correctly... you are telling people to go against everyone else's advice but you only use your accounts for 2 weeks... ?
Old 11-21-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 62%

Quote:
I seen you say you've made over 100 accounts on ebay. Do you mind if I ask you some questions on how you were able to do that? I'm willing to compensate you for your time. Please dm your contact

I have a **** ton of inventory i need to dump and really need to advice.
Old 11-21-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yeah Pm me or respond to me on this public chat. Dosen't matter!
Old 11-21-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave10101 View Post
So, if I'm reading this correctly... you are telling people to go against everyone else's advice but you only use your accounts for 2 weeks... ?
Hey, I don't tell you how to run your business lol. That's just the way I roll.
Old 11-21-2020

Quote:
Yeah Pm me or respond to me on this public chat. Dosen't matter!

"Sorry, you can only send messages to the Marketplace Sellers group until you have 25 posts."

Receiving that error. Have a messenger?
Old 11-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Making and keeping accounts alive are 2 different things.

range limits on accounts matter, it's how safe ebay thinks of the user in their eyes. There are always additional checks they make.

From start a 250 is not as strong as 500 and 1000 limit accounts are stronger, but nothing can protect you from the bots or being reviewed except low and slow. and spread your sales out. If burning and churning accounts is your thing, more power to you. But you are wasting our public phone sims by doing this. Which is unfortunate.
Old 11-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Making and keeping accounts alive are 2 different things.

range limits on accounts matter, it's how safe ebay thinks of the user in their eyes. There are always additional checks they make.

From start a 250 is not as strong as 500 and 1000 limit accounts are stronger, but nothing can protect you from the bots or being reviewed except low and slow. and spread your sales out. If burning and churning accounts is your thing, more power to you. But you are wasting our public phone sims by doing this. Which is unfortunate.
Messaged you on skype sir
Old 11-21-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
I know what you do, you use disposable ebay accounts and stop using them when the accounts consume the sales limit or to avoid paying fees.

I usually sell high risk items ("VERO" included) if you create the account correctly you can list almost anything without being quickly suspended. The trick is: "use accounts with listings that appear instantly in ebay results."

That is the Easy way to list high risk items

Enough time to sell. I have already repeated it several times, you can check here (how to) if they haven't already deleted it.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/search...archid=3916913
Old 11-21-2020

Quote:
Ignore them, they will always tell you the same thing. You should buy the stealth guide, you should buy my accounts, you should buy my VPN service etc, etc. They don't really help.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmilo9999 For This Useful Post:
RedPill (11-22-2020)
Old 11-21-2020

You can create accounts with limits of 100 sales in (Spain, Italy, France) OR business type accounts with limits of millions of sales, but they are more difficult to create.
Old 11-22-2020
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post
You can create accounts with limits of 100 sales in (Spain, Italy, France) OR business type accounts with limits of millions of sales, but they are more difficult to create.
Yeah exactly, you got it.
Old 11-22-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
I know what you do, you use disposable ebay accounts and stop using them when the accounts consume the sales limit or to avoid paying fees.

I usually sell high risk items ("VERO" included) if you create the account correctly you can list almost anything without being quickly suspended. The trick is: "use accounts with listings that appear instantly in ebay results."

That is the Easy way to list high risk items

Enough time to sell. I have already repeated it several times, you can check here (how to) if they haven't already deleted it.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/search...archid=3916913
How is it that listings on some accounts appear immediately, and others not?
Old 12-27-2020

Interesting topic.
Old 06-28-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Could you help me out?
Old 06-28-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiguel89 View Post
Could you help me out?

Old thread. Please make a new one.

About creating accounts, you should start with stealth guide .
It'll teach you everything about the foundation so you'll know how to make and operate one.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Automasters (06-28-2021)
Old 06-28-2021

Activity: 38%
Longevity: 33%

I for one do not understand why some have the need to list risky items, it is like putting a big red "x" on your back. If you are going to all the trouble to create and manage a stealth account, why risk it by listing items you know are high on eBay's radar?