Is anyone else getting 20% off their listings? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-15-2020

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%
Default Is anyone else getting 20% off their listings?

Hi everyone,

I’m back with another post. I’ve noticed on eBay that a lot of times they give me 20% off on my listings so if I sell something for £20 it will say get this now for £16.

So a customer will pay me the whole £20 but use eBays voucher and only pay £16.

I don’t see a lot of sellers or any sellers with this 20% voucher code and eBay have said it’s because your a good seller and only very few sellers get this.

I’m wondering if it’s because I have an unlimited eBay account which is why eBay keep doing this really not complaining at all as it boosts sales but just intrigued to want to know and why barely any sellers get this.

As always look forward to your replies and appreciate your replies.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Re: Is anyone else getting 20% off their listings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Hi everyone,

I’m back with another post. I’ve noticed on eBay that a lot of times they give me 20% off on my listings so if I sell something for £20 it will say get this now for £16.

So a customer will pay me the whole £20 but use eBays voucher and only pay £16.

I don’t see a lot of sellers or any sellers with this 20% voucher code and eBay have said it’s because your a good seller and only very few sellers get this.

I’m wondering if it’s because I have an unlimited eBay account which is why eBay keep doing this really not complaining at all as it boosts sales but just intrigued to want to know and why barely any sellers get this.

As always look forward to your replies and appreciate your replies.
Is there ebay plus badge in your listing ?
Are you selling in AU marketplace ?

What you're saying matches with what AU sellers are getting as premium benefits when they list items in a certain way.
Old 12-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%

Thank you for your reply.

No my account is above standard but due to be top rated seller at the end of the week.

I’m selling on eBay uk marketplace so not AU it’s confusing as it happens a lot of the times but as said not complaining just still wondering why as it doesn’t happen to a lot sellers so why my account.

It was originally a PH account so Phillipenes account unlimited but changed all over to uk when I got it so maybe this is why.
Old 12-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Thank you for your reply.

No my account is above standard but due to be top rated seller at the end of the week.

I’m selling on eBay uk marketplace so not AU it’s confusing as it happens a lot of the times but as said not complaining just still wondering why as it doesn’t happen to a lot sellers so why my account.

It was originally a PH account so Phillipenes account unlimited but changed all over to uk when I got it so maybe this is why.
Welcome. Really strange but it may be the reason. Don't know for sure.