Been looking to get back to selling on eBay - seems really complicated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-21-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Been looking to get back to selling on eBay - seems really complicated

Am I the only one who notices that there's tons of posts where people complain about their bought ebay accounts getting suspended and there's one post where the guy has 10k now STUCK in Paypal because he made up his identity and now they want proof he's who he says he is and obviously, he can't provide this...ouch!

seems really risky and doing more and more research, starting to seem really expensive every month to do these Stealth Accounts. Then, every post response to a question on here is 'read the Stealth Book' .. read the book. Nobody wants to read a book!

Gotta be an easier way to get back to selling on eBay. If anyone can do that or create a much more simplified manner of doing so, they'd be bringing in cash 'hand over fist'.

If anyone knows of such a way, please respond on here. I'm also curious if you are somehow making it work, how much is this process costing you Monthly?? Excluding the purchase of a Ebay account thats 'ready' to go ($100-400)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-21-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Been looking to get back to selling on eBay - seems really complicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank555 View Post
Am I the only one who notices that there's tons of posts where people complain about their bought ebay accounts getting suspended and there's one post where the guy has 10k now STUCK in Paypal because he made up his identity and now they want proof he's who he says he is and obviously, he can't provide this...ouch!

seems really risky and doing more and more research, starting to seem really expensive every month to do these Stealth Accounts. Then, every post response to a question on here is 'read the Stealth Book' .. read the book. Nobody wants to read a book!

Gotta be an easier way to get back to selling on eBay. If anyone can do that or create a much more simplified manner of doing so, they'd be bringing in cash 'hand over fist'.

If anyone knows of such a way, please respond on here. I'm also curious if you are somehow making it work, how much is this process costing you Monthly?? Excluding the purchase of a Ebay account thats 'ready' to go ($100-400)

You don't want to read a book? Then you're just like the others that kept complaining and get their accounts suspended.

NO successful person would want to hold ANYONE'S hand if they don't want to do the job themselves and actually learn to grow and better themselves in order to be successful.

We ain't here to spoon feed people.... we're here to help people who are actually trying but they are lost or have questions and to solve problems.

These type of entitlement really piss me off.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
CaptainComedown (01-22-2021)
Old 01-22-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Been looking to get back to selling on eBay - seems really complicated

Of course there's tonnes of posts about people having problems, this is a support forum for the stealthbook, most people only post when they need help, its very rare for someone to create a thread titled "everything is going fine". the whole point of this site is for people who have read the stealthbook to get extra support and advice/help each other out.

Did you try reading the Stealth Book? Everyone told me the same thing when I first joined, so I bought it, read it (it only takes a few hours to get all the way through it) and started creating accounts. I'm not sure why you think it is expensive though? I can create a new stealth account for less than £10.

The "simplified manner" of getting a stealth account is to buy one from an account seller, it costs more but it guarantee's that the account will be set up correctly.
Old 01-22-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank555 View Post

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s