Accessing account info after banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-25-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Accessing account info after banned

My account has been banned and I am trying to access my personal information to see which address was on the account as I have forgotten. Everytime I click personal info under settings it takes me to the account has been banned screen. Is there anyway to see what address and phone number are attached to this account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-25-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 56%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Accessing account info after banned

You didn't keep a file on paper or on your computer with your data?
Old 02-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%

Don't think theres a way to do that.
Old 02-26-2021

Longevity: 31%

yes. click on pay fees. then you will be sent to a page where you can enter your credit card data. the billing address is the registration address.
Old 02-26-2021
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Dont be too interested in helping this specific user

OP was banned for abusing ebay’s policies as a buyer according to his other posts
Old 02-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%

Yeah just realized that myself.
Old 03-04-2021

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Dont be too interested in helping this specific user

OP was banned for abusing ebay’s policies as a buyer according to his other posts
Oh please. I didn't get a chance to comment on that thread, so I'm glad I get a chance now. Ebay sellers seem to sell junk these days. I have no idea how they get away with it. I'm meticulous about what I send out. But probably 50% of what I buy, has issues that were not in the listing. The only reason I'm not banned from buying, is because I have been very conservative with opening returns FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS. In fact, I keep getting a warning on my main account because I opened to many returns, even tho I've been very careful. Every single one of them was legitimate. Such as buying a new item, and getting a used one. Or something being broken. Or ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

It pissed me off how people attacked the OP in that thread, without knowing a single god damn thing about his buying or returning habits. Ebay can ban a buyer if enough ****ty sellers file complaints because he opened a return for a legitimate reason. Because that's what gets you banned. Not too many returns, but too many complaints from sellers because they don't agree with you. Even if you didn't abuse money back guarantee in any way whatsoever and only did it when you got something actually NAD.

And it's laughable for anyone on here to say **** about anyone abusing ebay policies. This entire forum is based on abusing ebay policies. Stealth accounts are ABUSING EBAY POLICY.
Old 03-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
Oh please. I didn't get a chance to comment on that thread, so I'm glad I get a chance now. Ebay sellers seem to sell junk these days. I have no idea how they get away with it. I'm meticulous about what I send out. But probably 50% of what I buy, has issues that were not in the listing. The only reason I'm not banned from buying, is because I have been very conservative with opening returns FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS. In fact, I keep getting a warning on my main account because I opened to many returns, even tho I've been very careful. Every single one of them was legitimate. Such as buying a new item, and getting a used one. Or something being broken. Or ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

It pissed me off how people attacked the OP in that thread, without knowing a single god damn thing about his buying or returning habits. Ebay can ban a buyer if enough ****ty sellers file complaints because he opened a return for a legitimate reason. Because that's what gets you banned. Not too many returns, but too many complaints from sellers because they don't agree with you. Even if you didn't abuse money back guarantee in any way whatsoever and only did it when you got something actually NAD.

And it's laughable for anyone on here to say **** about anyone abusing ebay policies. This entire forum is based on abusing ebay policies. Stealth accounts are ABUSING EBAY POLICY.
Thank you my thoughts exactly. This is a forum of mostly all users who have been banned from eBay. Pretty hilarious they would try to put me down for also being banned and immediately assume I was malicious abusing returns as a buyer. What’s the difference with everyone else here who was banned for selling and not automatically assuming they are purposefully violating. yes that’s exactly correct I was sold non authentic goods. Mainly 1 large purchase of 4 items $3k+ that I returned.

Last edited by jaleo; 03-04-2021 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-05-2021

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post

Agreeeeeeeeeed

Last edited by Shadyhero1002; 03-05-2021 at 01:21 PM.