EBay Stealth Business Account Set up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-31-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default EBay Stealth Business Account Set up

I am ready to set up my eBay Stealth business account. I have a private IP Address with IPBurger on a new computer. I registered for an LLC and have my EIN. The LLC is tied to a different address than my previous banned account was tied to. When registering for a business account, should I use a mismatched name for the contact? Also, when it comes to filling out my payment information for MP, should I get a business checking account? If I do that, will I have to give my actual personal info? Will that conflict with my contact info? When signing up for a new gmail account, does it matter if I use my actual name, birthdate, and phone number? What else should I be aware of?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: EBay Stealth Business Account Set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckissinger View Post
I am ready to set up my eBay Stealth business account. I have a private IP Address with IPBurger on a new computer. I registered for an LLC and have my EIN. The LLC is tied to a different address than my previous banned account was tied to. When registering for a business account, should I use a mismatched name for the contact? Also, when it comes to filling out my payment information for MP, should I get a business checking account? If I do that, will I have to give my actual personal info? Will that conflict with my contact info? When signing up for a new gmail account, does it matter if I use my actual name, birthdate, and phone number? What else should I be aware of?

You don't need a business bank account. Any checking account is just fine.
Gmail? No, use your stealth info.
Old 03-31-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You don't need a business bank account. Any checking account is just fine.
Gmail? No, use your stealth info.
Will they ask me to provide my personal details like name and address when signing up for MP? If so, will I provide my actual info or my stealth info?
If I am using a different address, can I use my actual name (the same one I used on my banned account)?
Old 03-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Using your own EIN or SSN is not stealth.
Old 04-01-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Using your own EIN or SSN is not stealth.
Ok So let me take a step back. I am very new to this. I got permanently banned this past year, so I am looking to create my first stealth account. I created an LLC that I am going to use for a business account. What information are they going to ask me for when registering for my a business account? What information do I provide them with? Will I have to sign up for MP when I create the account? If so, what information do I provide there? I have been reading a lot of threads discussing how to handle signing up for MP with existing stealth accounts, but I am trying to understand how to handle this situation when signing up for an account.