Create non suspended ebay accounts solution feedback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-16-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Create non suspended ebay accounts solution feedback

Hi,
as we all know ebay cracked down on new accounts since months. I made view post to get some help. Non so far really shared anything. I did bought IPBurger residential, not useful, actually harmed my operation by far way more.
Customer support was slow, couldnt help me as well. So i lost 70 usd.
Its a process i understand ..

I figure out by now what was the issues. And non of the advise here was helpful accept of one member via privat PM. It was 1 thing out of 4 things.

We cant fight ebay if we dont really help each other out.. the market is big enough to share knowledge between each other.

I just hope users in this forum are more open for at least members their profile is older or maybe there is a way to buy a subscription and that helps to get professional help or something.

one advise i can give now:
if you create accounts using firefox portable or chrome and the ebay accounts are not the same country as your real public ip you will get a suspension after you list an item. Even if you list it after 28 days. Thats when the bot is checking you. if you block webrtc ebay flags your account.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Create non suspended ebay accounts solution feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by masarap View Post
I share the same sentiments. If they only knew how exactly these Residential IP works, and not just merely selling them.
Here's the downside of using the IPBurger Residential IP
1. Static or sticky sessions are only limited to 30 minutes - making it not good for account management
2. Most of the time the IPs are Blacklisted - checking via whoer.net
3. Hard to fix the DNS problem - when you choose a UK Residential IP you always have the DSN set to Belgium. I never had this problem from other proxy providers.
4. Support doesn't know how to fix the issues Not sure if we can ask for refund?
i had exactly the same issue.. the rotation about every 30 minutes is not accurate as the the change comes in random. its not like i choose ip and it counts from there.

as well most DNS is from Belgium and yes its a big red flag.

yes customer support said they cant refund me .. i used around 3% and the month was gone. Iam better off with other suppliers.
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I totally do not agree on this tho.
I always disable the WebRTC on my browsers, and never had any issue with listing the first item.

Might different method. but i did a sheet for reverse engineering aprox. 50 accounts. outcome was to better let webrtc on instead of blocking it. Do you list right away? or age the account first?
We list right away after creating the ebay account. I cant wait build up cookies and all that.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthbro For This Useful Post:
ebizz (11-26-2020)
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Here's my observation in the forum so far:
1. If you are really new to the forum like me, once you ask for help - you will be advised to buy the stealth guide (not really helpful). I've bought the guide somewhere for $10.00, and i've read only the first 3 pages, and I lost interest. It is not really teaching you how to create proper stealth accounts. More information needed to be added.
2. A lot of threads asking for help here remain unanswered, either the reply would be being advised to buy the stealth guide again or you ended up buying the overpriced accounts.
I found a lot of good topic here though, so i am staying for good.
yes i agree 100% there always peaces of good information but it needs time to put them together (4 -5 month we struggled). I did create last year a group of 5 forum members on skype to find an answer for a issue we faced. It was realtime. everyone shared their experience and the issue was fixed. it was when ebay blocked google voice numbers. lost one time 80 ebay accounts because they even killed accounts they inactive with gvoice numbers. so to find the needle in the sand its not easy.

Yes my friend bought it too and its out of date. Real info not shared. Understand the forum owner needs to get paid somehow. But if he would switch to vip member or something for people to have access to value complete info based communicated on livechat or something like that, might good income too. There still people they rather buy instead of creating themselves. just and idea

Last edited by stealthbro; 11-16-2020 at 01:24 AM.
vmdetection (11-18-2020)
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you have a private group or something we can share inputs?
last year i made a skype group. i can create another one. was useful between us. iam in one with some bigger forum members, sellers as well, but the only person who shares and exchange with me is the skype group owner haha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stealthbro For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), chicagoIL (11-18-2020)
Old 11-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbro View Post
yes i agree 100% there always peaces of good information but it needs time to put them together (4 -5 month we struggled). I did create last year a group of 5 forum members on skype to find an answer for a issue we faced. It was realtime. everyone shared their experience and the issue was fixed. it was when ebay blocked google voice numbers. lost one time 80 ebay accounts because they even killed accounts they inactive with gvoice numbers. so to find the needle in the sand its not easy.

Yes my friend bought it too and its out of date. Real info not shared. Understand the forum owner needs to get paid somehow. But if he would switch to vip member or something for people to have access to value complete info based communicated on livechat or something like that, might good income too. There still people they rather buy instead of creating themselves. just and idea
There is plenty of information available in forums if you want to find it. If you choose to not find it, that's your call. Not everything is spelled out for you. If everyone told you how to make 1,000/25k stealth accounts their business would be ruined. And besides your 5/500s can be built up with a little work.

It's really rather simple

Make a new user account to be 10000% sure no linking
New IP and it needs to be a good IP.. IPS KILL NEW ACCOUNTS
STOP USING VOIP PHONE NUMBERS.. BUY A TRAC FONE

That's it. It's not rocket science. Now what information you use, is up to you. There are so many factors when it comes to data, it's beyond the scope of this forum. If Jane Doe makes an ebay accountant 928 west mafia street and
jane johnson is an ebay seller already at that address. of course they gonna get suspended..

If you think accounts are over priced now, Just wait till MP is mandatory.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (11-18-2020), rsot (11-16-2020), Valhalla1 (11-17-2020)
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
There is plenty of information available in forums if you want to find it. If you choose to not find it, that's your call. Not everything is spelled out for you. If everyone told you how to make 1,000/25k stealth accounts their business would be ruined. And besides your 5/500s can be built up with a little work.

It's really rather simple

Make a new user account to be 10000% sure no linking
New IP and it needs to be a good IP.. IPS KILL NEW ACCOUNTS
STOP USING VOIP PHONE NUMBERS.. BUY A TRAC FONE

That's it. It's not rocket science. Now what information you use, is up to you. There are so many factors when it comes to data, it's beyond the scope of this forum. If Jane Doe makes an ebay accountant 928 west mafia street and
jane johnson is an ebay seller already at that address. of course they gonna get suspended..

If you think accounts are over priced now, Just wait till MP is mandatory.
You can read my post i guess. You are a ebay seller you fear that you loose more if you share. I understand.

Its about real time. As i said the forum is helpful if you spend time and put the pieces together. I do not believe if the information is up to date how to create a ebay account is in the Stealth Book, everyone praises, that people will loose their business lol.. its an old mentality based on ego and greed. We run multiply other businesses we offer services everyone can do it. but not everyone want to do it or is us. Not everyone wants to do everything. We for example need ebay accounts in order to sell our products. If i have for example a good seller who does a good service with a fair price iam willing to buy 10 accounts daily knowing the actually methods. There some other forums where good seller with a good systems actually sold out and they even said they recruit people to scale their operations. They just dont take new customer otherwise i would use them. But for sure iam not willing to buy a ebay account for 250 usd for something it cost me literally 6 dollar lol. Thats my actually cost to create 2b canada ebay accounts or UK, US, NL, SPAIN.. ect...

The real grow comes from expanding the knowledge base and its only possible if we share. Otherwise we left behind. If you dont help me i do not help you simple as that. But this perspective is linked only to the power people you can find them in mckinsey, boston analytics and so on ..as well free masion ect...

Last edited by stealthbro; 11-16-2020 at 10:09 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stealthbro For This Useful Post:
⊗⊗⊗⊗nstein (02-01-2023), Isaac (03-19-2021), JamesYC (01-04-2021), masarap (11-16-2020), vmdetection (11-18-2020)
Old 11-17-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Hi,
as we all know ebay cracked down on new accounts since months. I made view post to get some help. Non so far really shared anything. I did bought IPBurger residential, not useful, actually harmed my operation by far way more.
Customer support was slow, couldnt help me as well. So i lost 70 usd.
Its a process i understand ..

I figure out by now what was the issues. And non of the advise here was helpful accept of one member via privat PM. It was 1 thing out of 4 things.

We cant fight ebay if we dont really help each other out.. the market is big enough to share knowledge between each other.

I just hope users in this forum are more open for at least members their profile is older or maybe there is a way to buy a subscription and that helps to get professional help or something.

one advise i can give now:
if you create accounts using firefox portable or chrome and the ebay accounts are not the same country as your real public ip you will get a suspension after you list an item. Even if you list it after 28 days. Thats when the bot is checking you. if you block webrtc ebay flags your account.

Thank you
Hey man.Had this same issue with suspension after first listing,what would you suggest doing? I used mobile hotspot,i thought maybe the problem was in my listing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Predatorgtr For This Useful Post:
mindsource21 (11-21-2020)
Old 11-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sir you have to move on. Business will always be BUSINESS as usual
i always move on. but i have empathy for people who are stuck. Ebay is a side biz to create invisible money for a bigger project.
masarap (11-17-2020)
Old 11-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorgtr View Post
Hey man.Had this same issue with suspension after first listing,what would you suggest doing? I used mobile hotspot,i thought maybe the problem was in my listing.
- Geolocation needs to match IP.
- Webrtc, public IP country match the IP country u using.
- ZIP code needs to match IP.
- if you turn your ebay into a seller account pp needs to connect. There is no stupid glitch or something. Ebay verify this now. Its a real thing. Everyone who tell u this the the way, dont understand their system. If there is a new update coming its slowly coming from USA to ebays worldwide partners.. its slow but it will eventually get there.

Do not use firefox, chrome portable.. or MLA.

Do not use public google picture for your listing.. remove the meta data.

Ect...

next things they have machine learning.. they detect behavior ... if you create accounts behave different if you list the first item. And yes you DONT NEED TO AGE COOKIES. thats non sense .. it means u bypass their checker but their checker will get updated day by day.
In ebay security department they create daily new machine learning bots.. they restricted on time. if you bypass their first check their second u save for now but their already working on the 3rd check.

Think like this eBay has millions of data points. They calculate behavior from the swarm intelligence and implement it into their machine learning program. Amazon Turk or google tensor flow .. there some other programs they public available as open source. And there will be more and more APIs from public records all over the world. That will be a mayor verification thing. Google maps for example and so on..

Last edited by stealthbro; 11-17-2020 at 09:25 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stealthbro For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020), masarap (11-17-2020), vmdetection (11-18-2020)
Old 11-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
oh wow they deleted all my posts in this thread????
yes looks like
Old 11-17-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
- Geolocation needs to match IP.
- Webrtc, public IP country match the IP country u using.
- ZIP code needs to match IP.
- if you turn your ebay into a seller account pp needs to connect. There is no stupid glitch or something. Ebay verify this now. Its a real thing. Everyone who tell u this the the way, dont understand their system. If there is a new update coming its slowly coming from USA to ebays worldwide partners.. its slow but it will eventually get there.

Do not use firefox, chrome portable.. or MLA.

Do not use public google picture for your listing.. remove the meta data.

Ect...

next things they have machine learning.. they detect behavior ... if you create accounts behave different if you list the first item. And yes you DONT NEED TO AGE COOKIES. thats non sense .. it means u bypass their checker but their checker will get updated day by day.
In ebay security department they create daily new machine learning bots.. they restricted on time. if you bypass their first check their second u save for now but their already working on the 3rd check.

Think like this eBay has millions of data points. They calculate behavior from the swarm intelligence and implement it into their machine learning program. Amazon Turk or google tensor flow .. there some other programs they public available as open source. And there will be more and more APIs from public records all over the world. That will be a mayor verification thing. Google maps for example and so on..
What should i use then? and how should i verify IP matching?
Old 11-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You can read my post i guess. You are a ebay seller you fear that you loose more if you share. I understand.

Its about real time. As i said the forum is helpful if you spend time and put the pieces together. I do not believe if the information is up to date how to create a ebay account is in the Stealth Book, everyone praises, that people will loose their business lol.. its an old mentality based on ego and greed. We run multiply other businesses we offer services everyone can do it. but not everyone want to do it or is us. Not everyone wants to do everything. We for example need ebay accounts in order to sell our products. If i have for example a good seller who does a good service with a fair price iam willing to buy 10 accounts daily knowing the actually methods. There some other forums where good seller with a good systems actually sold out and they even said they recruit people to scale their operations. They just dont take new customer otherwise i would use them. But for sure iam not willing to buy a ebay account for 250 usd for something it cost me literally 6 dollar lol. Thats my actually cost to create 2b canada ebay accounts or UK, US, NL, SPAIN.. ect...

The real grow comes from expanding the knowledge base and its only possible if we share. Otherwise we left behind. If you dont help me i do not help you simple as that. But this perspective is linked only to the power people you can find them in mckinsey, boston analytics and so on ..as well free masion ect...
As i said previously, there is plenty of information available in the forum if you should choose to find it. The simple answer is. You will not create ebay and Paypal accounts with vpns these days.You need residential ips so it looks like you're a real resident creating an account, Mobile ips are also very good.. Mobile is the new age, they can't just ban large pools of mobile ips from major carriers.. that would be suicide for their business.

I just gave you a solution, you choose to ignore it or take it
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
masarap (11-17-2020)
Old 11-17-2020

Longevity: 27%

hey guys, I wanna chare quick info about eBay new method
1 / I use Mozilla firefox protable, and I use Resdt proxy or RDP resd ; for the phone number onlinsim ; i open a business account, from this account I open PayPal to use to the same infos , ... i try to buy and ad to list for 48 h after i list a first item from home with my phone camera, then i list the 2 product, that work for me
other methode i use uk company infos , to create account business , u can ask me for uk company i can help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cobra For This Useful Post:
masarap (11-17-2020), rogerdodger (03-12-2021), stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-17-2020

You guys can see that I have sometimes mentioned what you need to do to create an ebay account and even have your listing appear in ebay results instantly.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/search...archid=3911915

Another recommendation that I can give you is to use some software such as multilogin, fraudfox or kameleo (i use this one). Those are not 100% necessary, but it makes the process much easier, it is also very popular among the admins/mods of this forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmilo9999 For This Useful Post:
maxy (12-27-2020), stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-17-2020

A very recognized seller in this forum uses and recommends it

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyt...ice-avoid.html

You can see that the moderators got upset when someone mentioned this software, because it works

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...2-kameleo.html
The Following User Says Thank You to cmilo9999 For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

The tried and proven method is 1 user account for 1 account. This is the best method for 100% safety. Other solutions can work. But, it's all risky
Old 11-18-2020

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post
A very recognized seller in this forum uses and recommends it

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyt...ice-avoid.html
I guess that relies on you interpreting AVOID AVOID AVOID... as an endorsement though?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
Ebayorbust (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post

You can see that the moderators got upset when someone mentioned this software, because it works

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/multip...2-kameleo.html
It works to get you suspended.
You can disprove us by purchasing and using it. It's that simple.
Old 11-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
It works to get you suspended.
You can disprove us by purchasing and using it. It's that simple.
Yes, it works, I currently use it. But as I told you before it is not 100% necessary. It just makes things easier.
Old 11-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I guess that relies on you interpreting AVOID AVOID AVOID... as an endorsement though?
It was what motivated me to try it, if they were so interested in dismissing a product and they are exclusively account sellers, it must be good. THAT'S HOW IT WENT
Old 11-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Just create new user accounts. black friday is coming, buy multiple laptops if too many for one laptop
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
basslinebargains (11-24-2020)