MC011 account reinstated I passed it :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-30-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default MC011 account reinstated I passed it :)

Hi everyone,

So on Thursday 25th March I received a message from eBay

Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place.

On Saturday 27th March my eBay account received the MC011 can no longer sell on the platform.

I went to a big retailer spent around £900 for 10pcs. Address was the same, name, phone number, bank card, email and also sent them my drivers licence.

Today Tuesday 30th March my eBay account was reinstated I can continue on selling on the site.

At the moment I still have this message in managed payments

Your payouts are temporarily on hold while we review some details. Please allow up to 5 days for this review to take place.

I’ve spoken to an agent on live chat and I believe this will be removed in a couple of days.

Please note this was not a stealth account it was a legit account. I don’t know if drivers license on stealth account works or not but definitely purchase stock from genuine retailer to show eBay for invoice.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
ebaywanton (03-30-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: MC011 account reinstated I passed it :)

Just want to share with everyone how I passed the MC011.

So when I got hit with the restriction I had about 40 listings live at the time. The first thing I done was message an eBay rep and ask them why did I receive a restriction on my account?

They didn’t give me an exact answer but I know feedback, cases opened, violating their terms etc list goes on. I figured my case was because of high returns from a product customers didn’t like.

Anyway I asked them what do I need to do to resolve this account. They told me I needed to supply an invoice for a product I sold not for all 40 active listings only for a product so I then assumed my product may have been reported to eBay and eBay want to know if it’s the real deal or not.

I import all products from China and their China specials being sold I.e replicas of originals. So I knew if I sent an invoice from Aliexpress, alibaba or DHgate my account would fail the restriction.

I put 2 and 2 together and took a gamble and brought the real stuff from a real genuine retailer who has been around for years.

This is what I advice to do is to purchase the stock you are selling from a retailer for the invoice to show eBay. I paid just over £900 for 10pcs.

Now it’s also important to leave a message in the comment box and tell eBay why they should allow you to continue on selling on the site. This is the comment I wrote and hopefully this will help a lot of people out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from (company name) for the (name of product) requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with this (company name) I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know this (company) are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with x amount of positive feedback 99.8% example and 500 positive feedbacks example. Predicted seller level top rated which mine is but can always say above standard if you are. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.

As you can see sending a message like this to
eBay and buying authentic items from an established retailer who eBay knows looks as legit as it gets.

I have 3k in my available balance and hopefully I should receive that tomorrow and can start selling again now but will wait to receive funds before going again.

I personally believe this will help a lot of sellers out their who find it hard to pass MC011 I hope you all pass it. Staying calm and providing eBay what they want is the way to go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
ebaywanton (03-30-2021), StealthHarry (12-10-2022)
Old 03-30-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%

Thanks for this useful info. Appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bunmiosan For This Useful Post:
samspalace (03-30-2021)
Old 03-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Hi it’s okay problem could be is everyone might use this type of message so might not work in the future lol.

My advice would be try to word differently if you can but a long the lines I said.

Another point to mention is make sure all cases are closed as well. Example would be I had 6 cases opened when I got hit with MC011 around £600 on hold in managed payments. If you havnt received the products back just refund them as I don’t think eBay will like to see cases opened/money on hold while doing their review.

Last edited by samspalace; 03-30-2021 at 12:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
bunmiosan (03-31-2021)
Old 03-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Solid info and sharing samspalance
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
samspalace (03-31-2021)
Old 03-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Solid info and sharing samspalance
Thank you for your reply. My account is back to normal I was paid just under £3k today and listings are all live on the site again. Very grateful to be selling again as I have a lot of stock to get rid of.
Old 04-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Hi everyone,

This is a quick update after my account has been reinstated. So I’ve sold 1k of stock since my account has been reinstated.

I’m on managed payments and instead of payments processing their now on hold. It says I will have to wait 30 days for payments to be processed however as soon as I posted them and provided tracking numbers it now says 4 days to be processed.

So instead of being paid in 2 or 3 days it’s now 5 or 6 days. It’s a bit like PayPal where they hold your money for 21 days and if you provide tracking numbers and the items are delivered your payments will be available a lot quicker.

Apparently this is what happens once an account is reinstated but I’ve been told it will only last a couple of weeks.

My selling limits have not altered either can still list unlimited amount of items.
Old 04-01-2021

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

The money on hold will last for about 30 days and then it will go to normal, if you are using tracking in the UK it will get released when the order is delivered or day after. A little troublesome but well worth getting through it and back to normal operations.
Old 04-02-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post

So instead of being paid in 2 or 3 days it’s now 5 or 6 days. It’s a bit like PayPal where they hold your money for 21 days and if you provide tracking numbers and the items are delivered your payments will be available a lot quicker.
That is something to note - new delay geez