Create non suspended ebay accounts solution feedback - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-18-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Create non suspended ebay accounts solution feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by masarap View Post
stop promoting that sh*t please. I have used it before and only 30 minutes the accounts get suspended.
and don't tell me my account creation is flawed, i can show you my hundreds of accounts made just this month.
What percentage of your accounts are suspended? i can show you my hundreds of accounts made successfully and with sales just this month.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmilo9999 For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-18-2020

Longevity: 23%

Don't bother, no one on this forum helps or even bothers to discuss issues with ebay/paypal. Tried to get some discussion going but no replies. Better discussion in telegram groups if i'm being honest. Also i agree with what you have said, blocking webrtc is not a solution like most people believe. If you'd like to be added to telegram group for ebay/browser fingerprinting discussion, pm me! I do have one question though, i'll pm you it instead!
Also, you are right and it's honestly hilarious how every thread just gets replied with "buy the Stealth Book" from saijin, what a joke this forum has become.

Last edited by vmdetection; 11-18-2020 at 02:22 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vmdetection For This Useful Post:
dlpx (01-13-2021), masarap (11-18-2020), stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmilo9999 View Post
It was what motivated me to try it, if they were so interested in dismissing a product and they are exclusively account sellers, it must be good. THAT'S HOW IT WENT
Of course it did. You're not SirTrader by another name are you?
Old 11-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Of course it did. You're not SirTrader by another name are you?
If you are only going to criticize with no intention of helping anyone, it is better not to comment.
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
It works to get you suspended.
You can disprove us by purchasing and using it. It's that simple.
Since you are one of those guys (bots) who recommend the steal guide. It's hard to take your word seriously.
stealthbro (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020

Longevity: 21%

3 critical point to keep in mind: IP address, Browser settings, Phone number. In my case i'm using Residential IP (from my ISP), new dedicated windows user with dedicated browser and real simcard. Everything matchs with my country as cmilo9999 suggested some time ago. All my accounts are working fine now. A lot of research time is required to reach the goal. There are a lot of info in the forum, many recommendations, many advices. It's a matter of time and research, compilation,execution, trial and error.
Old 11-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
It works to get you suspended.
You can disprove us by purchasing and using it. It's that simple.
I tried every method:
- Multiloginapp (i was their first user when they launched, using it for ebay account creation back then) worked well until this year.
- windows users
- firefox/ chrome portable
- kameleo

The only software i use now for creating up to 10 accounts today without suspension, is kamelo.

Cant say anything bad about it, but i have to say i paid 3 times never used it because i was just to lazy to read through the setup lol. I should it done earlier.

How i work now is create with kameleo then export the cookies and put it in multiloginapp.

Something what kameleo has i guess its the webrtc solution MLA do not have and i still love their team but MLA went to big in order to change view things in order to be updated with ebay bot tracking tool.

eBay definitive updated their tracking tools. And all the other tools are useless.
Even virtual machines they can detect them as well.
Its a matter of time until they update their system. it needs months.. what works now dosnt work later. Its the same with PH ebay.. they had unlimited items now recently updated it to 5 items / 500.

As well what i figured out for UK/ES/NL numbers never use smspva they reusing their numbers i believe (their partners). I made so many tests and eventually figured out their partners numbers in many cases are abused.

Last edited by stealthbro; 11-18-2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-18-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbro View Post
I tried every method:
- Multiloginapp (i was their first user when they launched, using it for ebay account creation back then) worked well until this year.
- windows users
- firefox/ chrome portable
- kameleo

The only software i use now for creating up to 10 accounts today without suspension, is kamelo.

Cant say anything bad about it, but i have to say i paid 3 times never used it because i was just to lazy to read through the setup lol. I should it done earlier.

How i work now is create with kameleo then export the cookies and put it in multiloginapp.

Something what kameleo has i guess its the webrtc solution MLA do not have and i still love their team but MLA went to big in order to change view things in order to be updated with ebay bot tracking tool.

eBay definitive updated their tracking tools. And all the other tools are useless.
Even virtual machines they can detect them as well.
Its a matter of time until they update their system. it needs months.. what works now dosnt work later. Its the same with PH ebay.. they had unlimited items now recently updated it to 5 items / 500.

As well what i figured out for UK/ES/NL numbers never use smspva they reusing their numbers i believe (their partners). I made so many tests and eventually figured out their partners numbers in many cases are abused.
smspva 5sim and all their partners reuse the numbers. They're all abused and old numbers that will get you suspended. You are correct. Real physical sim that is new is the best option.
The Following User Says Thank You to vmdetection For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (12-01-2020)
Old 11-20-2020

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
i had exactly the same issue.. the rotation about every 30 minutes is not accurate as the the change comes in random. its not like i choose ip and it counts from there.

as well most DNS is from Belgium and yes its a big red flag.

yes customer support said they cant refund me .. i used around 3% and the month was gone. Iam better off with other suppliers.
What other supplier would you recommend? I also bought Residential IP Burger, the GB are running out too fast for the use that I give it and buying more GB is expensive also for how fast run out!
Old 11-20-2020

Longevity: 32%

I did a lot of testing and it is not that easy as a new user on your computer. The people who recommend this may not have suspended accounts yet or maybe they do not have a computer with a browser that shows a profile so unique in its characteristics that Ebay can know that you are the same person even if you use different users on the same computer.
Just in these days I created 6 accounts with my normal browser and I did not deactivate anything in my browser, just to check that Ebay would link me even if I used different users, I did all the steps correctly, everything real and everything transparent. All accounts were suspended and not re-established when I spoke to Ebay. Then I created an account on another pc and it was suspended but it was re-established and it still works.
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Just create new user accounts. black friday is coming, buy multiple laptops if too many for one laptop
Multiple laptops is def the way forward! You can pick up some dirt cheap ones on eBay
Old 01-03-2021

Longevity: 69%

This is a thread with good informations from the members, and cmilo9999 is a real hero
Old 01-05-2021

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
- Geolocation needs to match IP.
- Webrtc, public IP country match the IP country u using.
- ZIP code needs to match IP.
- if you turn your ebay into a seller account pp needs to connect. There is no stupid glitch or something. Ebay verify this now. Its a real thing. Everyone who tell u this the the way, dont understand their system. If there is a new update coming its slowly coming from USA to ebays worldwide partners.. its slow but it will eventually get there.

Do not use firefox, chrome portable.. or MLA.

Do not use public google picture for your listing.. remove the meta data.

Ect...

next things they have machine learning.. they detect behavior ... if you create accounts behave different if you list the first item. And yes you DONT NEED TO AGE COOKIES. thats non sense .. it means u bypass their checker but their checker will get updated day by day.
In ebay security department they create daily new machine learning bots.. they restricted on time. if you bypass their first check their second u save for now but their already working on the 3rd check.

Think like this eBay has millions of data points. They calculate behavior from the swarm intelligence and implement it into their machine learning program. Amazon Turk or google tensor flow .. there some other programs they public available as open source. And there will be more and more APIs from public records all over the world. That will be a mayor verification thing. Google maps for example and so on..

i hady 2 accounts shut down which has 1 active listing and over 25k limit.I am so sad but don't know how to login anymore.If firefox portable isn't solution to login then where to login brother.please help me i really need help.i am very desperate brother so please help me man please
Old 01-09-2021

Longevity: 19%

Agree。。。。。。。。
Old 01-09-2021

Longevity: 19%

What ip/Service are you using ?
Old 01-13-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
- Geolocation needs to match IP.
- Webrtc, public IP country match the IP country u using.
- ZIP code needs to match IP.
- if you turn your ebay into a seller account pp needs to connect. There is no stupid glitch or something. Ebay verify this now. Its a real thing. Everyone who tell u this the the way, dont understand their system. If there is a new update coming its slowly coming from USA to ebays worldwide partners.. its slow but it will eventually get there.

Do not use firefox, chrome portable.. or MLA.

Do not use public google picture for your listing.. remove the meta data.

Ect...

next things they have machine learning.. they detect behavior ... if you create accounts behave different if you list the first item. And yes you DONT NEED TO AGE COOKIES. thats non sense .. it means u bypass their checker but their checker will get updated day by day.
In ebay security department they create daily new machine learning bots.. they restricted on time. if you bypass their first check their second u save for now but their already working on the 3rd check.

Think like this eBay has millions of data points. They calculate behavior from the swarm intelligence and implement it into their machine learning program. Amazon Turk or google tensor flow .. there some other programs they public available as open source. And there will be more and more APIs from public records all over the world. That will be a mayor verification thing. Google maps for example and so on..
if you want to have some ebay group on telegram,leave me your contacts in pm
The Following User Says Thank You to nktspeedy For This Useful Post:
rogerdodger (03-12-2021)
Old 03-12-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra View Post
hey guys, I wanna chare quick info about eBay new method
1 / I use Mozilla firefox protable, and I use Resdt proxy or RDP resd ; for the phone number onlinsim ; i open a business account, from this account I open PayPal to use to the same infos , ... i try to buy and ad to list for 48 h after i list a first item from home with my phone camera, then i list the 2 product, that work for me
other methode i use uk company infos , to create account business , u can ask me for uk company i can help
Hello, can you create high selling limits UK account lately? could you please share your method?
Thanks.
Old 03-12-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge232 View Post
Hello, can you create high selling limits UK account lately? could you please share your method?
Thanks.
I wouldn't hold my breath for this method to be shared openly
Old 03-16-2021

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
Don't bother, no one on this forum helps or even bothers to discuss issues with ebay/paypal. Tried to get some discussion going but no replies. Better discussion in telegram groups if i'm being honest. Also i agree with what you have said, blocking webrtc is not a solution like most people believe. If you'd like to be added to telegram group for ebay/browser fingerprinting discussion, pm me! I do have one question though, i'll pm you it instead!
Also, you are right and it's honestly hilarious how every thread just gets replied with "buy the Stealth Book" from saijin, what a joke this forum has become.
I want to join telegram,thanks
Old 03-16-2021

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nktspeedy View Post
if you want to have some ebay group on telegram,leave me your contacts in pm
Yes,thanks
Old 03-30-2021

Longevity: 17%

hey bro i seen you run eBay Stealth i also do too. Want to collab and just help each other out I can share some good tips to you.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 03-31-2021 at 02:45 AM.
Old 03-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo View Post
hey bro i seen you run eBay Stealth i also do too. Want to collab and just help each other out I can share some good tips to you.
What's going on nismo? Category of sales?