Which Type of Ebay Suspension??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default Which Type of Ebay Suspension???

Longtime Ebayer, all of my accounts were suspended last week. Nothing to due with MP, but I obvi did something to trigger ebay-bot-net. Was Top Rated Seller, no scammy BS.

I can long into my accounts but completely restricted otherwise. "No Longer Registered User" in bright red font next to user ID.

Vague email says nothing about permanent or temporary suspension. Don't see any MC113 or any other number, just vague corp speak.

I am correct to assume this is permanent? Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2021

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Which Type of Ebay Suspension???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanksie View Post
Longtime Ebayer, all of my accounts were suspended last week. Nothing to due with MP, but I obvi did something to trigger ebay-bot-net. Was Top Rated Seller, no scammy BS.

I can long into my accounts but completely restricted otherwise. "No Longer Registered User" in bright red font next to user ID.

Vague email says nothing about permanent or temporary suspension. Don't see any MC113 or any other number, just vague corp speak.

I am correct to assume this is permanent? Thanks
what is the text of the email? more info is needed "vague" is too vague
Old 07-08-2021

Thanked 1,103 Times in 1,039 Posts
Activity: 90%
Longevity: 33%

how can you log into your account,when it has been removed?
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello xxxxxx,
eBay has identified activity on your account that is contrary to eBay policy or potentially contrary to a law or regulation regarding transactions or business that you have conducted. As of the date of this letter, we do not have adequate information that allows us to remove your account suspension. Therefore, your account will remain suspended. Please note this decision cannot be appealed.

We understand that this may not be the decision you desire. Please keep in mind that, while suspended, you are prohibited from registering new accounts, selling, buying, and communicating with other eBay members.

Thanks,
eBay
Old 07-08-2021

Longevity: 53%

Their bots got insane lately...
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello xxxxxx,
eBay has identified activity on your account that is contrary to eBay policy or potentially contrary to a law or regulation regarding transactions or business that you have conducted. As of the date of this letter, we do not have adequate information that allows us to remove your account suspension. Therefore, your account will remain suspended. Please note this decision cannot be appealed.

We understand that this may not be the decision you desire. Please keep in mind that, while suspended, you are prohibited from registering new accounts, selling, buying, and communicating with other eBay members.

Thanks,
eBay
what is the text of the original suspension email? the above text is just a generic reply when they decline to reinstate
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

@agent006140,

That's where the confusion lies. I am suspended, no indication of length, but can log into all accounts.

I can do nothing else - buy, sell, message, leave FB.

No one at ebay will talk to me. Person I chatted with was useless. I even had concierge service and could talk to USA based CS Reps that actually fixed problems, but that's gone too.
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
@agent006140,

That's where the confusion lies. I am suspended, no indication of length, but can log into all accounts.

I can do nothing else - buy, sell, message, leave FB.

No one at ebay will talk to me. Person I chatted with was useless. I even had concierge service and could talk to USA based CS Reps that actually fixed problems, but that's gone too.
so this means that you never received any message? and you were never invited to MP?
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

@ murdered_by_ebay,

That was the original suspension notice. Received nothing else before that, no warning of policy violations, nothing.

Ebay sent the message and canceled over 4k of listings and they are all sitting in unsold.
Old 07-08-2021

Longevity: 27%

To point blank NARU an account, you must have an inking as to why?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (07-08-2021)
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

@ murdered_by_ebay,

Was enrolled into MP in all seller accounts, business license, resellers permit - all legit, nothing shady. MP tied to Business Checking account at big Corp Bank, money coming in w/no issue.

Must be tied to some other policy violation, but never received a warning.
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
@ murdered_by_ebay,

Was enrolled into MP in all seller accounts, business license, resellers permit - all legit, nothing shady. MP tied to Business Checking account at big Corp Bank, money coming in w/no issue.

Must be tied to some other policy violation, but never received a warning.
you should have told that at the start that all accounts are MP. silent suspension means that your identity could not be verified. is it sure that zero details were stealth? so far I have not heard of any case where silent suspension was put on non-stealth accounts , other suspensions like MC113 yes but the silent one is different because it indicates that all info or parts of info were stealth
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

@ Hank,

Yes, buyer claimed DNR on First Class Postage for an item USPS took 3 weeks to deliver - buyer refunded 1 week prior to delivery.

Buyers could have claimed item was counterfeit, but doubtful. Most likely for cross posting similar items - vintage used auto parts, or doing in person pick up. I rarely did these, and mostly ignored requests since they were scams.

I understand I did something wrong to trigger - that's not the question. I guess I'm correct to assume it's permanent suspension.
Old 07-08-2021

Thanked 1,103 Times in 1,039 Posts
Activity: 90%
Longevity: 33%

may be Ebay is able to link your accounts to your past suspended accounts.
Your accounts are toast,dont bother to appeal,
Old 07-08-2021

It does not explain why some stealth accounts are allowed to go into MP full stealth while other accs are silently killed while setup is absolutely identical.
Old 07-08-2021

I am sure that this silent suspension did not come out of nothing but the TO previously provided stealth ID which was accepted by MP. So far as I have heard of many such cases but there was non where no previous upload of stealth ID followed
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
you should have told that at the start that all accounts are MP. silent suspension means that your identity could not be verified. is it sure that zero details were stealth? so far I have not heard of any case where silent suspension was put on non-stealth accounts , other suspensions like MC113 yes but the silent one is different because it indicates that all info or parts of info were stealth
Sorry, did mention nothing to do with MP in OP. All my info is legit, no stealth accounts, no scams or fraud. They have my info on file, SS#, EIN, Driver Lic.

2 accounts were TRS with near perfect DSR, other account was near TRS.

Feels like I did something to trigger bot suspension, probably warranted, however minor. I did 400-500K in sales/purchases last year.

Whatever my infraction was, they have lost more in fees than they have saved. Even if I did an in person pick-up that cost them $10-20 bucks in fees.
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
Sorry, did mention nothing to do with MP in OP. All my info is legit, no stealth accounts, no scams or fraud. They have my info on file, SS#, EIN, Driver Lic.

2 accounts were TRS with near perfect DSR, other account was near TRS.

Feels like I did something to trigger bot suspension, probably warranted, however minor. I did 400-500K in sales/purchases last year.

Whatever my infraction was, they have lost more in fees than they have saved. Even if I did an in person pick-up that cost them $10-20 bucks in fees.
did you upload an ID?
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
It does not explain why some stealth accounts are allowed to go into MP full stealth while other accs are silently killed while setup is absolutely identical.
because it is easy to get into MP with stealth , the verification is done delayed. according to an ebay rep it may take between several weeks and months. I warned you about this just a couple of days ago , the actual verification has yet to come , it will happen on each and every account sooner or later
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
because it is easy to get into MP with stealth , the verification is done delayed. according to an ebay rep it may take between several weeks and months. I warned you about this just a couple of days ago , the actual verification has yet to come , it will happen on each and every account sooner or later
But people are getting banned all over the place with their real accounts as well. Wtf?
Old 07-08-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
But people are getting banned all over the place with their real accounts as well. Wtf?
that happens in so called high risk countries , this is where ebay would be looking at other factors as well , for example whether the items sold are under copyright/trademark. unfortunately most sellers from these countries sell items with someone else's intellectual property on them and the vast majority is counterfeit

however most people get suspended for inability to verify their identity
Old 07-08-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
did you upload an ID?
Yes, the have copy of my Drivers License and even sent copy of my College Diploma - graduated last year.

I'm completely on the up and up.