Permanently suspended no matter what - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Permanently suspended no matter what

I have a history of being able to make stealth accounts easily, now for some reason I keep getting an email about 15 min after the account is verified saying its been suspended permanently and theres no way to appeal.

Any idea what is going on?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Permanently suspended no matter what

They're actually making attempts to verify new accounts now that they're handling all the dough. They never did before.
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
They're actually making attempts to verify new accounts now that they're handling all the dough. They never did before.
a 15 min suspension has nothing to do with it. means there is something ebay didnt like about his set up.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealth1791 For This Useful Post:
Valhalla1 (07-13-2021)
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Its happened a number of times. All clean everything. I've been trying business accounts maybe try personal?

Its weird because the account I just made I spoke with eBay, they verified me, and gave me unlimited selling limits. Then I get an email saying I'm suspended.
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Its happened a number of times. All clean everything. I've been trying business accounts maybe try personal?

Its weird because the account I just made I spoke with eBay, they verified me, and gave me unlimited selling limits. Then I get an email saying I'm suspended.
tell us your setup, what machine youre using, what browser, any add ons, what IP etc.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth1791 View Post
tell us your setup, what machine youre using, what browser, any add ons, what IP etc.

None of that is relevant anymore, really.

Even if you do manage to get setup with made up details somehow you'll just end up losing money when eBay catches on and refuses to send your payouts. It's already happened to several people here.
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Address is my business address never used before, (and before that was using UPS stores). Phone is a new cell phone.

I obtain a new EIN, enter the last 4 of my SSN, etc. New user ID on MacBook. New IP with phone tethering.

After creating the account it says I need to contact eBay to verify my identity, they verify me, then within 10-15 min I get the suspension email.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Oh alright so you aren't even trying to make stealth accounts. You're getting shut down after making legitimate business accounts. I have no idea then. Do you have any functional accounts already in MP?
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Oh alright so you aren't even trying to make stealth accounts. You're getting shut down after making legitimate business accounts. I have no idea then. Do you have any functional accounts already in MP?
I do not unfortunately. Maybe try personal account instead? With the business accounts they make me use PayPal so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Are you also setting up LLC's to go with the EIN's so that eBay would be able to verify your business if they tried? That's one hiccup I can think of. If you get an EIN for an LLC but the LLC doesn't exist then eBay's attempting to verify your business would be impossible.

You might as well try the personal account route. Nothing to lose.
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Are you also setting up LLC's to go with the EIN's so that eBay would be able to verify your business if they tried? That's one hiccup I can think of. If you get an EIN for an LLC but the LLC doesn't exist then eBay's attempting to verify your business would be impossible.

You might as well try the personal account route. Nothing to lose.
Yep all EINs are legit. And I am not making any rookie mistakes with the accounts that I can tell unless things have changed.

Talking to live chat again playing dumb to see what's going on with this last account.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

So you're paying the $100 or whatever to form an LLC, only to have the LLC immediately thrown in the trash by eBay within minutes of you setting up an account?
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So you're paying the $100 or whatever to form an LLC, only to have the LLC immediately thrown in the trash by eBay within minutes of you setting up an account?
No I am doing them for free, to obtain an EIN but not certificate of formation. It used to work (for Amazon too).
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

That could be the issue then.

You sign up, give an EIN.
eBay then logs onto your states secretary of state website to verify your business actually exists.
They find no record of your business and close your account.
The IRS doesn't have a searchable database where eBay would be able to verify EIN's so looking into LLC details on the state level would be their only way of verifying business accounts.

What used to work doesn't fly anymore. Before you give up I'd at least try forming your business with a state after getting the EIN. Just having an EIN is not enough to exist as a business entity.
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
None of that is relevant anymore, really.

Even if you do manage to get setup with made up details somehow you'll just end up losing money when eBay catches on and refuses to send your payouts. It's already happened to several people here.
dont mean to bust your chops but that does matter, I still make accounts without issues. so lets stay on topic.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

I am on topic. The OP isn't trying to make a stealth account.
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Address is my business address never used before, (and before that was using UPS stores). Phone is a new cell phone.

I obtain a new EIN, enter the last 4 of my SSN, etc. New user ID on MacBook. New IP with phone tethering.

After creating the account it says I need to contact eBay to verify my identity, they verify me, then within 10-15 min I get the suspension email.
Using mobile IPs (if thats why you mentioned a new cell phone) and tethering it to your laptop doesnt work anymore. Im also going to take another shot in the dark and say youre using firefox? if so dont, and are you using gmails?
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
I am on topic. The OP isn't trying to make a stealth account.
my point exactly stealth, or real details, if the setup is wrong he will get the 15 min suspension.
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

I think it's far more likely that the OP trying to register a business which does not exist is the issue here.
Old 07-13-2021

Quote:
I think it's far more likely that the OP trying to register a business which does not exist is the issue here.
nope done tons of testing, company exists or not suspension comes later, the suspension at the 15 min mark is caused by a few things, I wont list them all out here, but 100% has nothing to do with the company info.
The Following User Says Thank You to stealth1791 For This Useful Post:
JamesLee (07-13-2021)
Old 07-13-2021

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
nope done tons of testing, company exists or not suspension comes later, the suspension at the 15 min mark is caused by a few things, I wont list them all out here, but 100% has nothing to do with the company info.
You are right. Try new computer and you will find everything is fine.
Old 07-13-2021
Threadstarter  

That all makes sense.

Just to give an update - contacted live chat. The issue was my stakeholder address was my residence but my registration address was my PO Box. So they pulled public record info from my home address and verified me. They now say:

Thank you for providing your answers. I would like to inform that we have gone through the verification successfully. You should already be able to use your account after 30 minutes with no further issue. A confirmation email will be sent. The removed listing will be restored and you can relist it from your Unsold and Sold items folders, respectively. Thank you for your cooperation and I wish you well.

Back up and running now, still no selling limits. I guess I'll see what happens! Now if I can figure out Amazon... lol

EDIT: Seems like when they tried to run the PO Box address they couldn't pull my record. So that seems to be the culprit.