MC011 with legit account, appeal emails won't go thru - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-13-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default MC011 with legit account, appeal emails won't go thru

Hi, around 10 days ago I received an email for temporary review which puts my funds on hold for 5 days, I was told that this is a regular review eventually most of the sellers will go thru, after 5 days your funds will be released.

I kept selling (wish I did not, I believe that has triggered the bot),
there were 50 orders not shipped (on weekend!!!!) and on Sunday I received temporary restriction mc0111. From 50 orders, our gross was 1k, and we had another 3k in account, right now total of 4k$ being held hostage.

Here is the email I received on Aug 8th.

We restricted your account because we noticed activity that we believe is a risk to our community.

This restriction means the following:
- Your selling privileges are temporarily restricted. You won’t be able to create new listings or revise any listings that are live on our site. You also can’t register a new account at this time.
- If you're a seller participating in managed payments, we are withholding your future payouts. You’ll start getting paid again after you resolve your restriction and your account is reinstated.
- Some of your listings may have been removed. You’ll find details of any listings we removed below.
- All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

To help us remove the restriction on your account, you’ll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold.
- Resolve any outstanding issues with buyers through the eBay Resolution Center.
More specific details are provided below.

Here is the problem, I have no open cases at all, no return nothing but %100 positive feedback. Products that I sale are legit, customers are keep leaving positive feedback every day while I have no access to the funds.
So i appeal to the decision, i reply to their email thru ebay saying that 'we have updated all the tracking numbers and we do not have any open cases against us) I put check mark on the box where it says receive a copy of the email. So, here is the problem, after i sent the email, I receive a thank you message so basically says they will get back to home. There is no record, no email id, nor copy of the email i sent, so there is no record, I am also able to respond as many times as i want i guess because i sent the second email after 5 days. Rep does not have any record of the email i sent as well, I believe it's just broken. So customer service is useless and I actually had to use google translate make the rep understand what i actually mean because i see that she does not understand what my point is. so she finally understood and said she is not able to see any record of my email and will have them send me another email. (i was told this second time, and never received any other email) so right now my account got ****ed by the ebay bots calling ebay reps is useless. I am here to ask for your advice, help me the gtf out of this situation. Thank you.

PS: Account is legit and under my name . 5 years old. %100 feedbacksore.
I live in California, if anyone can help me go thru this small claim court thing where they get forced to release your funds, i am willing to choose that way as well as I need my funds immediately, at this point i don't give a **** about eBay if they really suspend me or not after taking them to small claim court.

Last edited by asot34; 08-13-2021 at 12:34 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2021

Longevity: 37%
Default Re: MC011 with legit account, appeal emails won't go thru

What are you selling?
Old 08-13-2021

Longevity: 18%

I had the exact issue, mc011
Provided all requested documents fully legit, had $1k Stuck on the account. They denied the appeal for no reason whatsoever
Old 08-13-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Have you tried speaking to eBay through live chat? My account was restricted a long time ago and I didn’t know the reason why it was restricted and then an eBay rep from live chat was able to tell me why it was restricted. They basically required an invoice for one product I was selling. So I went to a genuine retailer and paid £900 for the products and then showed eBay the invoice. I got my money back as never accepted the products. I sent eBay a message once I sent my proof of identity and invoice after 48 hrs my account was no longer restricted with MC011 and I had about £3k which was then transferred to my account. My payments were on hold for 5 days for a month after the restriction was removed I always sent by special delivery so I could receive funds much quicker. After a month my account was fully back to normal. I will show you the email I sent to eBay with the inbound and proof of identity. Good luck with it I hope you can sort it out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from genuine retailer for the product requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with genuine supplier name. I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know genuine supplier name are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with 99.4% 932 positive feedbacks. Predicted seller level top rated. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.

Last edited by samspalace; 08-13-2021 at 12:05 PM.
Old 08-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Thank you guys. It seems like my restriction is not about Merchandise, authenticity. (just yet) So I called them again and Rep has told me that yes they received my emails but they basically would not respond to my email unless i give them what exactly they want.

Meaning, I have to type all the tracking numbers into email, so I have to copy and paste tracking numbers for all the items I sold on eBay which does not make sense, I was also told that you don't need to provide tracking numbers for all, only last 30-40 transactions would be OK after I told them I have almost thousand of orders. So right now I am putting everything together.

My email would be like

Order ID xxx
Tracking number xxx

This does not make any ****in sense because they can clearly go thru all over my account and orders. Such a waste of time. I will keep you guys posted.

@walkingupwards I sale general merchandise, little bit of everything.

Last edited by asot34; 08-13-2021 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by George29 View Post
Provided all requested documents fully legit, had $1k Stuck on the account. They denied the appeal for no reason whatsoever
1k from what category of sales?
Old 08-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
You said you sell general merchandise,a little bit of everything and you have sold thousands?
Do you have tracking for every item sold?
Do you have all the merchandise on hand?
Hi there, I always use eBay for buying the shipping labels, They want me to write them one by one, and they also have limited character so my email can not exceed 1000 character, which mean I could not send them all the tracking details because of this, however, I am still waiting for response.

Yes I do have all the merchandise on hand, I do not do dropshipping.
Yes I do have all the tracking info for all the items that was sold on eBay.
Old 08-15-2021

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

IF YOu buy shipping labels on Ebay,it should be automatically included in your order details,you dont have to do anything?
Old 08-16-2021

Longevity: 54%

Probably it is about your register information you used.
Old 08-16-2021

Longevity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Have you tried speaking to eBay through live chat? My account was restricted a long time ago and I didn’t know the reason why it was restricted and then an eBay rep from live chat was able to tell me why it was restricted. They basically required an invoice for one product I was selling. So I went to a genuine retailer and paid £900 for the products and then showed eBay the invoice. I got my money back as never accepted the products. I sent eBay a message once I sent my proof of identity and invoice after 48 hrs my account was no longer restricted with MC011 and I had about £3k which was then transferred to my account. My payments were on hold for 5 days for a month after the restriction was removed I always sent by special delivery so I could receive funds much quicker. After a month my account was fully back to normal. I will show you the email I sent to eBay with the inbound and proof of identity. Good luck with it I hope you can sort it out.

Hi I have supplied the invoice from genuine retailer for the product requested and also supplied my drivers license for my proof of identity. I don’t have a legal contract with genuine supplier name. I just go to the website and buy x amount of items from them. As you probably already know genuine supplier name are a genuine business who have been around for years and only sell genuine authentic items which is the reason why I use them as I know their products are of high quality and are safe for my customers to use. I understand that eBay will require information from sellers time to time. I also believe I should be able to continue on selling on the platform as I’m a trust worthy seller with 99.4% 932 positive feedbacks. Predicted seller level top rated. I also do my very best and work very hard to give my customers the best experience on eBay. If their is anything I can help out with then please do let me know. I will do my best to provide any required information to you.
What? so you're telling me even though ebay says they want to see invoices from BEFORE you sold the items (20 days atleast) they accepted this invoice showing you just bought the stuff? was it an actual receipt? like a paper receipt?
Old 08-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 17%

In this case, it is better to wait for all the goods to be delivered and no disputes have been opened. After that, already write in support.
Old 08-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper12 View Post
What? so you're telling me even though ebay says they want to see invoices from BEFORE you sold the items (20 days atleast) they accepted this invoice showing you just bought the stuff? was it an actual receipt? like a paper receipt?
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 08-22-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 22%

eBay is dumb. The reason your account is restricted is because you have lots of pending to ship orders. It doesn't matter to them if it's a holiday. Once your ready to ship orders hit a certain number, the restriction will kick in. To solve that, you can just enter tracking in each order and email them to let eBay know it's all shipped.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebizz For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (08-22-2021)
Old 08-22-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper12 View Post
Yes so I was told to supply invoices for a certain product I sold, so brought them from a genuine website. Screen shotted the invoice with my name, addresss, card number everything matched my eBay account sent the screen shot pictures and driving licence with the above message and then my MC011 was cleared.
Old 08-22-2021

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebizz View Post
eBay is dumb. The reason your account is restricted is because you have lots of pending to ship orders. It doesn't matter to them if it's a holiday. Once your ready to ship orders hit a certain number, the restriction will kick in. To solve that, you can just enter tracking in each order and email them to let eBay know it's all shipped.
We know algos run the show, that’s why you should always proactively prevent something triggering them. I also know if you get $5,000+ sales in a day especially during holidays you get flagged for review. Doesn’t mean you’ll get MC011, but someone will review your account without you knowing.
Old 08-25-2021

Longevity: 49%

ANyone of you know George29 ?

I paid him for 1 Etsy and 1 eBay account,
He haven't delivered my orders and now he don't reply to my email.

Is He a Scammer ?

Any cue would be appreciate

Quote:
Originally Posted by George29 View Post