MC011 on legit 6 year old account help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-21-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default MC011 on legit 6 year old account help

This is a legit account. aged account....I sold like 13 items and added tracking to all 13 but 1 order and 1 other order has a case opened for not getting item(I uploaded tracking that case was closed n buyer left feedback.

The 1 and only that I dont have tracking number listed is a situation where due to covid I couldnt make it to fedex...I noticed the buyer lived 5 mins away. I messaged them and offered them to drop it off in person or wait for delayed shipping.

I thought I was being a nice guy. The buyer left feedback and is happy n willing to tell ebay.

I got the MC011 and didnt even notice after I thought it was closed with the pp case.

What should I do tell them to contact buyer, look at the feedback for sale. ?
Or should I ship an empty box to get tracking...

this is legit account noting to hide no angry customers. is this really impossible to get pass even if I own the account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: MC011 on legit 6 year old account help

1st q: would you say that the items you are selling are risky? Vero items, trademarked stuff, etc?
Old 05-25-2020
Threadstarter  

nah I looked it up. its a new start up from few years.
Old 05-26-2020

Longevity: 43%

We were hit with an MC011 as well, 2 year old Legit account, Top Rated, with over 700 feedback this month alone.

A year ago we went through the invoices, supplier info, SSN, ID verification and all that jazz.

Unable to reach out to anyone either, just at the mercy of a response via Messages.

Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
You said this buyer did open a case,and you delivered the item yourself and he left you good feedback.
Did you mark the item shipped on Ebay?
never ignore any open case,try appealing and tell Paypal what you did and buyer has left good feedback,
no that 2 diff customers

1... it arrived late due to all the covid stuff. I just didnt upload tracking. It litterally arrived that day after he opened cased. Closed it and apoligized n gave good feedback

1 guy I couldnt ship do to warehouse that handles shipping was closed. I saw he was 5 mins away explained. He felt happy I took the time to do it. left good feedback ...

the case closed and my paypal was unfrozen along with the funds so I thought it was good. pp fine. Ebay triggered.

Back when paypal and eBay were connected youd be suspended on paypal. PP has all my info n know im legit I had another business wit that paypal and took in over 6 figures over the years...

But I didnt really think ebay would trip its not even one of those things I planned on msking. a living off of 13 x $67 . So the package I never shipped still has no tracking I was going to just send a empty box with tracking but I chose to play it strght since its my legit account and after I get clear of this I plan on getting legit supplier ....thinner margin but you can avoid this bs
Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMeDude View Post
We were hit with an MC011 as well, 2 year old Legit account, Top Rated, with over 700 feedback this month alone.

A year ago we went through the invoices, supplier info, SSN, ID verification and all that jazz.

Unable to reach out to anyone either, just at the mercy of a response via Messages.

were you selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff? I wasnt. its legit.And iv even ordered 2 of them from the manufactuer site . just to see the invoice. I just chose to give them the real reciepts...

UPDATE. they replied very very fast. They replied it seems like the reciepts will be fine. The just want them with the info unblocked. the orignal paper reicpts are in my partner house whos out of town for 2 more days. I sent the ones we happened to have on file.

they pasted the info they asked for and BOLDED where it said the price and quantity. I said id send it in 3 days, Im sorry I never planned on selling them full time, I bought them as a gifts and I chose to sell a few to get some money due to covid. I understand ebay requires verifiable suppliers. THey said to send it in so ill let you know how it works out

Why couldnt someone create a real company, make a site + 18000 number.Add thousands of products and create Invoice and do verification call?
The Following User Says Thank You to qleverett88 For This Useful Post:
cafonabob1 (05-27-2020)
Old 05-27-2020

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qleverett88 View Post
were you selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff? I wasnt. its legit.And iv even ordered 2 of them from the manufactuer site . just to see the invoice. I just chose to give them the real reciepts...

UPDATE. they replied very very fast. They replied it seems like the reciepts will be fine. The just want them with the info unblocked. the orignal paper reicpts are in my partner house whos out of town for 2 more days. I sent the ones we happened to have on file.

they pasted the info they asked for and BOLDED where it said the price and quantity. I said id send it in 3 days, Im sorry I never planned on selling them full time, I bought them as a gifts and I chose to sell a few to get some money due to covid. I understand ebay requires verifiable suppliers. THey said to send it in so ill let you know how it works out

Why couldnt someone create a real company, make a site + 18000 number.Add thousands of products and create Invoice and do verification call?
what does q stand for? Quincy?
Old 05-27-2020

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qleverett88 View Post

We are on day 4 since our restriction. We had provided all invoices and receipts and supplier information a year ago, we have them ready again should they ask for them. However, we have received nothing other than a thank you for reaching top rated seller status. Kind of ironic, you restrict our account then send us a top rated seller status email.

We have lost out on about 7k in sales so far, hoping we hear something soon and can get this resolved sooner than later.
Old 05-27-2020

Longevity: 22%

What’s your telegram??
Old 05-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborpoint View Post
what does q stand for? Quincy?
why are ppl like you even members? seriously
The Following User Says Thank You to qleverett88 For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (06-04-2020)
Old 06-04-2020
Threadstarter  

I sent in receipts and I got reinstated but they indefinitely banned me from the home n garden category