Ebay selling limits increasing problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-25-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Ebay selling limits increasing problem

Do you guys have any idea how could I increase selling limits after Ebay see that I'm dropshipping?

"Thank you for contacting eBay to increase the selling limits.

I regret to inform you that at this point of time system isn’t allowing us to increase the selling limits as it seems that you are not following eBay's selling practices policy, means you are involved in drop shipping.

Drop shipping, or having a 3rd party deliver orders on your behalf, is allowed if you own the items prior to listing or have an agreement with a wholesale supplier to list and sell their items. A user agreement from another retailer or marketplace does not fulfill this requirement.

Items you list must be in your inventory or you must have an existing agreement with a 3rd party to fulfill the delivery of the item under the terms of your listing. In other words, you are purchasing items from an online retail or marketplace site after you sell the item on eBay and having that retailer ship the item directly to the customer.

Sellers are not allowed to list an item that is not in their possession. This creates multiple bad buyer experiences. I noticed that you have been registered in Israel, however item location is of other country. I would advise you to change your business model. You can bring the items in your possession and then list it.

I also request you to change the business model as I stated above so that we can take further action on your account. Once you change the same, you will be eligible to increase the selling limits.

To know more about our Drop shipping policies, please go through the below links:
https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/sh...rop%20shipping

I trust this information is helpful."
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2021

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Ebay selling limits increasing problem

As the email said drop shipping is allowed on eBay you just need an agreement in place with 3rd party drop shipper.

I see people drop shipping from CJ dropping what they do is if based in the U.K. they will look for products in the U.K. warehouse on CJ and then list on eBay.

They do this to avoid item location and it’s quicker for buyers to receive their parcels. I know you can also message CJ and ask for some sort of an agreement document to send in to eBay and eBay will accept.

I don’t drop ship I don’t use CJ I just know a little about it as been looking into it.
Old 11-25-2021
Threadstarter  

I'm dropshipping with amazon, walmart, costco, kmart items in usa. I don't think that I will get any agreement documents from them
Old 11-25-2021

You can get a document from your drop shipper who ever you use as long as it’s not Amazon or anyone like that and send it to eBay. EBay have said agreement with a wholesale supplier to list and sell their items. A wholesale supplier to list their items and sell items written by them will be accepted by eBay as long as it is a proper wholesale dropshipper. I think that way you should be able to keep your item location same and ship from where your shipping I think not sure tho. I would ask eBay on that.
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newter View Post
I'm dropshipping with amazon, walmart, costco, kmart items in usa. I don't think that I will get any agreement documents from them
No you wouldn’t get an agreement with Amazon and if you show Amazon receipts of orders you won’t be able to sell. I don’t know if you could provide eBay with invoices from Walmart tho to prove you have brought them and you own them to re sell maybe worth looking into that? Are you allowed to sell still? What’s your limits?

Last edited by samspalace; 11-25-2021 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Yes, still I can sell. Current limits 50/8000$
Old 11-25-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newter View Post
Yes, still I can sell. Current limits 50/8000$
That’s good at least you can sell I would try and do that get some receipts saved up and show eBay or live chat with ebay and say my products are brought from Walmart for re sell I have receipts for proof if I send receipts will I get an increase on my account as I have a lot of stock brought for re sell. Don’t mention Amazon whatever you do.

You can only ask if not I would just wait until your selling limits eventually increase.