restart with trading assistant business acct - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-13-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Cool restart with trading assistant business acct

Does anyone try to come back on ebay with a business acct.
I plan to open a company and register a new Eb business acct. Of course with a guenine company, business bank acct, new phone and new IP etc etc , The only thing I want to keep is my adress. I used to give my ss to PP but never to EB, some of my suspended accts were linked with my PP and some of my first suspended EB accts were under my name. I never sent any info to ebay but Paypal got everything. So if I register a llc under my name and start a trading assistant business in my neighborough and sell my stuff. (ALL of this need a lot work and some money), I don't want to have my account suspended after a week, I cant miss a step in this process.
ANY HELP OR SUGGESTION WILL BE REALY APPRECIATED.
THANKS
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-13-2007

the way i did it was to open a business dba permit, and use that name as a personal account on ebay/pp. you create a doing business account to allow you to open bank accounts and credit cards in someone else's name. this will also allow you to cash money orders and checks made out to that name. trick is to not have a business name that sounds like a business. to avoid suspicion it should sound like it could be someone's real name.
Old 10-13-2007

i agree with the ppl thing. pp can totally ruin everything.

it DID help with ebay as it allowed me to easily cash money orders and personal checks. i think i need to add that i did NOT register as a business with either pp or ebay. i registered personal account on both using my business name, address, and banking info. nothing is in my actual name or can be traced without a court order. i think i may have misunderstood the question, sorry.
Old 10-13-2007

i may just be overly paranoid but it seems to me like some ebay spy can easily report that. the problem is i am selling similar but not exact items. plus i am experimenting with this method on pp. i have 3 perfectly good untouched ppl accounts in reserve, one has over 2000 transactions. i do not want to risk any of those right now. if they bust me no big deal. i'll take a small loss. my account is set up to deny any account reversals. did not choose that feature with my bank until after a month on pp.

sorry modee i posted this reply before reading your edit.
Old 10-13-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

I never knew they were public info...

What if your DBA was wrapped up under a LLC. Could the DBA still be unearthed so easily?
Old 10-13-2007

they are public info if you are looking for them. you have to put an ad in your local paper for one week.

no big deal. only if they have a strong reason will they go after that. plus you have to use a business name that makes sense. if they search for it they will get 1000's of results in both business and personal names. hard to explain without giving myself away