The correct answers for "Reactivate your eBay account" - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-26-2022
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: The correct answers for "Reactivate your eBay account"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Look, your IP address/source was unlikely to have caused the issue.

I understand why this forum promotes IPBurgr it's what funds it and makes the owner some spending money. It works. Would I choose it over a 4G mobile proxy, no. Indeed, didn't this forum/Burger use to offer such a facility?

But whatever it was you still haven't rung ebay as requested. How long do you plan on waiting? What would a normal person do?

Pick a 'persona' and reason for joining, get your answers in order and get on the phone.

As an aside, did you think $100 for your proxy was a good investment for, $500-1000 in sales. What will you net after fees, postage, stock, tax etc?
Can I use live chat instead of calling? I think a normal person wouldn't drop everything and do it the second ebay emailed them in fact I think a normal person would say screw this I'm listing on Amazon lol.

Anyway they said I have 7 days so I'm well within that. I was thinking of browsing around on ebay and bidding at a bit first like a normal person. All depends on what you consider normal. Normal is arbitrary.

"As an aside, did you think $100 for your proxy was a good investment for, $500-1000 in sales. What will you net after fees, postage, stock, tax etc?"

Good question but if I try to save money I will get accused of buying cheap low quality crap IPs lol. Eventually I would make a profit assuming the account lasts long enough. But yes it could be a cycle of
buying expensive IP Burger packages creating accounts that don't work and repeating the process until I run out of money.

Last edited by fernendo; 05-27-2022 at 12:52 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernendo View Post
Can I use live chat instead of calling? I think a normal person wouldn't drop everything and do it the second ebay emailed them in fact I think a normal person would say screw this I'm listing on Amazon lol.
I don't know sorry, never had to do it. How did they ask you to contact them?
With my normal head on then yes, I think I would be in touch pretty sharpish, I've got my used book to sell.
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 85%

There's a lot of going round in circles thinking the IP or the item could be the issue when in reality it's almost certainly the details you used. I posted the answer on one of your many other threads but you seem to have missed it.

You've stated on this and numerous other threads that you used real details. Have you checked with that person that they don't already have an ebay account open? I assume you do know the person in question?
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
There's a lot of going round in circles thinking the IP or the item could be the issue when in reality it's almost certainly the details you used. I posted the answer on one of your many other threads but you seem to have missed it.

You've stated on this and numerous other threads that you used real details. Have you checked with that person that they don't already have an ebay account open? I assume you do know the person in question?
I know the person they tell me they don't have an ebay account and certainly not an ebay seller account. They aren't interested in ebay at all.
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Sorry for asking too many questions it's just that I'd like to know what is wrong and what is right before I do it not after when it's too late.
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post

I understand why this forum promotes IPBurgr it's what funds it and makes the owner some spending money. It works. Would I choose it over a 4G mobile proxy, no. Indeed, didn't this forum/Burger use to offer such a facility?

But whatever it was you still haven't rung ebay as requested. How long do you plan on waiting? What would a normal person do?

Pick a 'persona' and reason for joining, get your answers in order and get on the phone.

As an aside, did you think $100 for your proxy was a good investment for, $500-1000 in sales. What will you net after fees, postage, stock, tax etc?

Maybe it was maybe I had a DNS leak or something. The ip addresses changed so fast things went a bit weird like I can't even do an analysis on the ip address because it's changed before the analysis was finished.

The only question left is do I contact ebay chat using my existing 4G proxy or IP Burger lol

And does the time of day matter. Would a "normal" person contact ebay at 3am local time. I would but I'm not normal.

Last edited by fernendo; 05-27-2022 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I know the person they tell me they don't have an ebay account and certainly not an ebay seller account. They aren't interested in ebay at all.
Well there's nothing to worry about then.

You'll have everything correct from date of birth to SSN and of course the all important documents to submit if / when you get the reactivate message.

Hope your friend is aware of the tax implications.......

Is this friend a different friend to the account that already got hit with the reactivate your account? Need to be careful you don't run out of friends.
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well there's nothing to worry about then.

You'll have everything correct from date of birth to SSN and of course the all important documents to submit if / when you get the reactivate message.

Hope your friend is aware of the tax implications.......

Is this friend a different friend to the account that already got hit with the reactivate your account? Need to be careful you don't run out of friends.
No same friend and same account.

I currently have 1 7 year old uk stealth account which is working fine

1 USA account with real details that I need to reactivate

and another UK stealth account currently on order

I only have 1 USA friend so this is my only chance.
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Hi all sorry if this is a silly question but I am creating a real account with real details so I have 1 shot to get it all done correctly and it's so important to me and as a result I'm nervous about getting it right.

I opened a USA ebay account using 4G Mobile proxy USA Tmobile with 100% score on https://whoer.net/ and a low fraud score on scamalytics.

I did list straight away after opening the account as I was told this is an ok approach (but I realise now it might not have been the best strategy)

I listed a cheap $5 used book then got the reactivate your ebay account message.

What questions do you think they will ask and how should I answer?

If they ask me what items I will sell shall I simply say "I have some unneeded items around the house such as used books etc that I want to sell"

I'm worried they might ask for information that doesn't apply such as "supplier info"

Any thought on what they might ask and how I should answer would be appreciated.

Thanks

This is all getting a bit confusing. You say there's only one "friend" whose details you are using. You state here that you need to get it right however in this thread:-

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...y-account.html

you've already stated that you got it wrong.......
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
This is all getting a bit confusing. You say there's only one "friend" whose details you are using. You state here that you need to get it right however in this thread:-

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...y-account.html

you've already stated that you got it wrong.......
Sorry for the confusion. Most of these recent posts / questions relate to the 1 ebay USA account I just opened with my friends details (I had his full permission and approval he also gave me a USA bank account to use)

The reason I stated I got it wrong was because I was told to reactivate my account so I think I must have done something wrong. I haven't yet tried to reactivate it.

I guess it's possible he opened an account years ago and forgot about it although he seems to have 0 interest in ebay. I think he likes amazon and uses amazon.

OR maybe I had a DNS leak or other issue which made ebay think I was location spoofing (see thread here for details on the IP situation https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...tches-red.html)
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,948 Times in 8,239 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

also for related purposes: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...den-tools.html
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion. Most of these recent posts / questions relate to the 1 ebay USA account I just opened with my friends details (I had his full permission and approval he also gave me a USA bank account to use)

The reason I stated I got it wrong was because I was told to reactivate my account so I think I must have done something wrong. I haven't yet tried to reactivate it.

I guess it's possible he opened an account years ago and forgot about it although he seems to have 0 interest in ebay. I think he likes amazon and uses amazon.

OR maybe I had a DNS leak or other issue which made ebay think I was location spoofing (see thread here for details on the IP situation https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...tches-red.html)

So why all the posts about garden tools, books, IP score ratings and the need to get things right???? The account has already been created, a listing attempted and you've been hit with "reactivate your account".

Contact ebay and answer the questions they ask. There's a good chance they will ask for photo ID and address proof - both of which your "friend" can provide.
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So why all the posts about garden tools, books, IP score ratings and the need to get things right???? The account has already been created, a listing attempted and you've been hit with "reactivate your account".

Contact ebay and answer the questions they ask. There's a good chance they will ask for photo ID and address proof - both of which your "friend" can provide.
Because if I contact them by live chat I will still need to use a good IP and I will need to know what to tell them I am going to list and if they approve my account I need to know what I should list.

I have a feeling there was some sort of DNS leak or issue with my IP and they will ask which countty I am in and when I say USA they will know I am lying and ban me but let's wait and see.

As it's a real account the only 3 things that could be a problem are my ip, the fact I listed immediately or the item I listed.
Old 05-27-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,948 Times in 8,239 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Because if I contact them by live chat I will still need to use a good IP and I will need to know what to tell them I am going to list and if they approve my account I need to know what I should list.

I have a feeling there was some sort of DNS leak or issue with my IP and they will ask which countty I am in and when I say USA they will know I am lying and ban me but let's wait and see.

As it's a real account the only 3 things that could be a problem are my ip, the fact I listed immediately or the item I listed.
You mentioned software in other thread though...
Old 05-27-2022
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:

At this point there is no reason to stress out. If there was already a DNS leak, ip issue or they didn稚 like the item, they致e already seen the problem and flagged the account.

you have nothing to lose just by contacting them and seeing what can be done.

And yes, if you check out ebay forums, reddit, etc, you値l see even real people get these types of restrictions nowadays. Ebay has gone crazy with their security.
Old 05-27-2022
Threadstarter  

No questions at all just this:-

Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend/restrict any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been restricted because the pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay community.

I am sorry if this is not the response you wished to receive, but we do not make these decisions lightly. This is the final decision and will not change.

I also got an email saying they just sent to Micro deposits to my account. Why are they doing that if I'm suspended. Makes no sense.

If real accounts don't work god help anyone trying to do stealth.
Old 05-27-2022

Longevity: 14%

If your setup is bad you will always get reactivates/suspended. The bots were enhanced after this new $600 tax rule.
Old 05-27-2022
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
If your setup is bad you will always get reactivates/suspended. The bots were enhanced after this new $600 tax rule.
The bots have been steadily improving over the past 8 years

To scare people into thinking there has been a massive jump in security due to reason X, Y or Z is silly.
Old 05-27-2022

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
The bots have been steadily improving over the past 8 years

To scare people into thinking there has been a massive jump in security due to reason X, Y or Z is silly.
I知 not trying to scare people I知 just being honest. I started to get so many suspensions around Oct-Nov 2021 that I had to join this forum in December to see what in the world was I doing wrong.

I think anyone can agree that the security from last year and this year has been enhanced.
Old 05-27-2022

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
I知 not trying to scare people I知 just being honest. I started to get so many suspensions around Oct-Nov 2021 that I had to join this forum in December to see what in the world was I doing wrong.

I think anyone can agree that the security from last year and this year has been enhanced.
Regardless of fraud prevention, eB does not want IRS colonoscopy. Much easier to hand over whats required by the new law.
Old 05-27-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,560 Times in 2,212 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I appreciate your advise please understand that almost all the advise I get conflicts with other advise and I don't know who to follow.

Please remind me which IP Burger plan you recommended? Was it dedicated, residential or moible proxy?

The stealth guide seems very out of date would love it if this could be updated.

IF I recall correctly no where in the stealth guide does it say I can't start off with a private seller account.

FOr account creation, go for the residential service the 5gb should be enough unless you make a ton of accounts.

once the accounts are made and they are stable, you can change to their fresh and Dedicated IP plan to save money... again unless you have a ton of accounts.

I just use 1 Residential IP plan from them for all my accounts, it's just much more convenient.
Old 05-28-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
FOr account creation, go for the residential service the 5gb should be enough unless you make a ton of accounts.

once the accounts are made and they are stable, you can change to their fresh and Dedicated IP plan to save money... again unless you have a ton of accounts.

I just use 1 Residential IP plan from them for all my accounts, it's just much more convenient.
Thanks I will keep this in mind