eBay Stealth Updated for 2022? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-21-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default eBay Stealth Updated for 2022?

I’m wondering if the eBay stealth guide is up to date and still worth buying?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-23-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: eBay Stealth Updated for 2022?

It needs more updating in my opinion the basics of creating stealth accounts is all in their. But it needs more updating especially when it comes down to “reactive eBay account” as this is all new now with managed payments another bot eBay have in place and the stealth guide doesn’t explain anything about this.

I’m sure it will be updated again but the basics of creating stealth accounts is all their and when I created an account I was able to get higher limits than before but still it got suspended so it does need to be fined tuned a little in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
rsot (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

stealth guide is an acceptable base but the forum provides a lot more info on the new aspects and challenges.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
samspalace (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022

I couldn’t agree more with that well said
Old 06-23-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
It needs more updating in my opinion the basics of creating stealth accounts is all in their. But it needs more updating especially when it comes down to “reactive eBay account” as this is all new now with managed payments another bot eBay have in place and the stealth guide doesn’t explain anything about this.

I’m sure it will be updated again but the basics of creating stealth accounts is all their and when I created an account I was able to get higher limits than before but still it got suspended so it does need to be fined tuned a little in my opinion.
give it time it'll be updated little by little.
Old 06-23-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Stealth Guide is an acceptable base but the forum provides a lot more info on the new aspects and challenges.
Right... the forum is here for the purpose of bleeding edge and specialized situations.

Funny thing is people don't even wanna learn the basics from the Stealth Guide, they just wanna go straight to master class.
Old 06-23-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Right... the forum is here for the purpose of bleeding edge and specialized situations.

Funny thing is people don't even wanna learn the basics from the Stealth Guide, they just wanna go straight to master class.
The problem with the Stealth Guide not being updated is if you follow it you still become suspended/restricted and for newbies they could end up losing multiple bank accounts hence why it’s important to be updated.

I’m a risk taker always have been I win I lose it’s the way it is I can deal with the low/high emotions but for other people failing and failing it can be hard on them.

I would advise to buy it if you haven't brought it learn all the basics but don’t expect to be back on eBay selling straight away. Expect a suspension/restriction still but don’t give up keep reading this forum and any questions just fire away and ask. This forum is honestly the best out their and their are so many knowledgeable people offering services/accounts to help you and also to answer any questions you have.

Simple fact is without the stealth guide and this forum I can see no hope so I appreciate the stealth guide and the forum as their is always hope with it being available
Old 06-24-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

Funny thing is people don't even wanna learn the basics from the stealth guide, they just wanna go straight to master class.
Quick dreams...fast cash...
Old 06-28-2022

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
The problem with the stealth guide not being updated is if you follow it you still become suspended/restricted and for newbies they could end up losing multiple bank accounts hence why it’s important to be updated.

I’m a risk taker always have been I win I lose it’s the way it is I can deal with the low/high emotions but for other people failing and failing it can be hard on them.

I would advise to buy it if you haven't brought it learn all the basics but don’t expect to be back on eBay selling straight away. Expect a suspension/restriction still but don’t give up keep reading this forum and any questions just fire away and ask. This forum is honestly the best out their and their are so many knowledgeable people offering services/accounts to help you and also to answer any questions you have.

Simple fact is without the stealth guide and this forum I can see no hope so I appreciate the stealth guide and the forum as their is always hope with it being available
I completely agree with this statement. I started with the guide some years back and it helped me tremendously with learning the fundamentals of stealth. Within the last 5 years there has been alot of changes within the stealth community, but you have to adapt with the changes. Trail and error goes a long way. The constant fails can be hard, but they lead you closer to the success. After the MP change it took me a year to eventually figure out what works for me and my setup. Everything is not always handed out you have to do the research and put different pieces together.
The Following User Says Thank You to banginonwax For This Useful Post:
rsot (06-29-2022)