Linking eBay accounts on purpose - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-28-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
Default Linking eBay accounts on purpose

Hey just got few question if i Linking eBay accounts on purpose.

The first Main account is flagged and they are removing my Listings in 4-5 days.

The main question is i was just get 3,7,14 days suspension (from sale) and if i create new account for the same cattegory will it be also flagged? And lets says i put listing they remove it will it be 30 days ban(thats what they are saying now) or like on the beginning no sale ban just information there will nothing happend but they will remove my listing if i post it once again?(its about new account but linked one to the main)

Also do you guys maybe know do eBay "saves" something like SSN number for European users?(from the image)

Last edited by u9x27; 09-28-2022 at 07:52 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2022

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Linking eBay accounts on purpose

removals do not affect other accounts but if one account gets restricted for copyright it is very well possible that all other accounts with same details will be restricted as well

ebay save everything that is on file and it remains on file for many years
Old 09-28-2022

Longevity: 9%

How would you go on to link the accounts? I'm sort of in the same situation, main account has very high limits but I can only list 10 items on my newly created account.
Old 09-28-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by u9x27 View Post
Hey just got few question if i Linking eBay accounts on purpose.

The first Main account is flagged and they are removing my Listings in 4-5 days.

The main question is i was just get 3,7,14 days suspension (from sale) and if i create new account for the same cattegory will it be also flagged? And lets says i put listing they remove it will it be 30 days ban(thats what they are saying now) or like on the beginning no sale ban just information there will nothing happend but they will remove my listing if i post it once again?(its about new account but linked one to the main)

Also do you guys maybe know do eBay "saves" something like SSN number for European users?(from the image)
I know they save all the info you gave them and I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it for many many years.
Old 09-29-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryatebay View Post
How would you go on to link the accounts? I'm sort of in the same situation, main account has very high limits but I can only list 10 items on my newly created account.
Used to be able to link accounts based on the PP account creation with 8 emails allowed but this is not the case anymore with MP
Old 09-29-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryatebay View Post
Using same images from previous account onto new account will cause accounts to links. Theirs many ways accounts get linked. If it’s same ip, information etc.

I just created an account to and this time only got 10/650 limits as well but it’s no big deal as you can get an increase 30 days later after first sale or just create more account like 5 so your get 50/3250 limits split between 5 accounts.
Old 09-29-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
Using same images from previous account onto new account will cause accounts to links. Theirs many ways accounts get linked. If it’s same ip, information etc.

I just created an account to and this time only got 10/650 limits as well but it’s no big deal as you can get an increase 30 days later after first sale or just create more account like 5 so your get 50/3250 limits split between 5 accounts.
Well from the technical side i got everything diffrent (IP,PC,cookies,accounts,numbers etc) the only thing will be the same is ID name and sure name do you maybe know if they will link it with this?(street address is also dif)
Old 09-29-2022
Threadstarter  

Also do you guys maybe know if my NEW linked account will be flagged immidietley or after i volitate few ToS.
Old 09-29-2022

Quote:
Well from the technical side i got everything diffrent (IP,PC,cookies,accounts,numbers etc) the only thing will be the same is ID name and sure name do you maybe know if they will link it with this?(street address is also dif)
No they shouldn’t do names a lone won’t link accounts. I’ve got a few accounts in my name and created another one in my name and theirs no issues with the accounts.
Old 09-29-2022

Quote:
Also do you guys maybe know if my NEW linked account will be flagged immidietley or after i volitate few ToS.
I wouldn’t list the same item you listed on the account with the violation you received.

Especially on a new account as well as what your selling seems high risk and your new account will be suspended within 30 minutes.

I would personally list a random item up for 7 days you need to test the account to make sure it passes the first sale and you get no restrictions.

Don’t list for 99p or offer free postage and packaging as it’s a red flag on new accounts.

If you want to sell what your selling after you test the account then make sure everything is different images, title, description etc.
Old 09-29-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I wouldn’t list the same item you listed on the account with the violation you received.

Especially on a new account as well as what your selling seems high risk and your new account will be suspended within 30 minutes.

I would personally list a random item up for 7 days you need to test the account to make sure it passes the first sale and you get no restrictions.

Don’t list for 99p or offer free postage and packaging as it’s a red flag on new accounts.

If you want to sell what your selling after you test the account then make sure everything is different images, title, description etc.

Well i got already 80 sales on the other account (new one but not linked to my previous one) (those are restricted sale items (digital ones)) (im trying to sale very slowly i post like once a week 20 items to sell , they getting sold out in few hours)

But as far i didnt sent them ID and Bank Statment (they want me to and gave me a month)

I think i figured out the first step about first auction.

But i dont get the point where i've been setting my first eBay account (after few years)
Created account went straight to the point where been posting digital item for sale boom few question account unbanned. the account werent even 10 mins old. (the main one currently)
Old 09-29-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No they shouldn’t do names a lone won’t link accounts. I’ve got a few accounts in my name and created another one in my name and theirs no issues with the accounts.
Have you sent them ID for Those or bank statment?

If its about bank i can change address in bank APP without any confirmation but with ID yea its the problem something like SSN wouldnt change even upon changing ID to the new one.
Old 09-29-2022

Quote:
Have you sent them ID for Those or bank statment?

If its about bank i can change address in bank APP without any confirmation but with ID yea its the problem something like SSN wouldnt change even upon changing ID to the new one.
No because eBay haven't asked for ID or bank statement on the accounts I have created now. Before they only asked me when I created an account with a missmatch address which I never lived at and then my real ID failed probably because of the items I sell as I sell risky items too. All my accounts are working fine for now.

I only sell in the U.K. and don’t know anything about SSN. But in the U.K. name a lone wont cause any problems.
Old 09-29-2022
Threadstarter  

Alright.

If everytime fresh picture of ID will work out thats great. (In the country im registring from once i go for seller account they immidietley asking for an ID and Bank).

I have some issue with my old account 2013 i guess? or even ealier there was something like 5 USD not paid in fees and i have there my Old phone number and by this i cannot login to an account i asked the UK support for help with this but they wont be able to help me unless i pay fees in order to pay fees i need to log in.

I have checked email there is no bank account ECT. to pay on those fees.

Is there anyway i can get help from them some "Other" support?
Old 09-29-2022

Quote:
Alright.

If everytime fresh picture of ID will work out thats great. (In the country im registring from once i go for seller account they immidietley asking for an ID and Bank).

I have some issue with my old account 2013 i guess? or even ealier there was something like 5 USD not paid in fees and i have there my Old phone number and by this i cannot login to an account i asked the UK support for help with this but they wont be able to help me unless i pay fees in order to pay fees i need to log in.

I have checked email there is no bank account ECT. to pay on those fees.

Is there anyway i can get help from them some "Other" support?
I’ve seen a post on here where someone did say their ID worked on more than one account. I’ve never been in this position before but someone has achieved this and passed.

I know PayPal you can use your ID on more than one account as I have done this and passed just not eBay.

As much as I would like to give my own opinions on the above comment it maybe the wrong advice because your not in the U.K.

How I contact eBay is through live chat. I type in google close eBay account and in the link theirs another link to contact us and I contact them through their if I need to.
Old 09-30-2022

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

if your details are real it is not a problem use same ID on multiple accounts , this will not cause problems with verification but may cause problems with other areas , for example if accounts should be used to circumvent policies
Old 09-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
if your details are real it is not a problem use same ID on multiple accounts , this will not cause problems with verification but may cause problems with other areas , for example if accounts should be used to circumvent policies
Simple and effective.