Every account keeps getting suspended - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Every account keeps getting suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
It’s not to make sure my theory is correct it is correct and fact. I’m actually trying to help you here I do this for a living.

You moving address is perfect as you will be able to use that address with your name and date of birth and everything new ip, windows user, phone number, bank account etc.
So how do you explain other people selling UK and US accounts? Are you saying these people committing identity theft since they are probably using someone else's real name and address?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
So how do you explain other people selling UK and US accounts? Are you saying these people committing identity theft since they are probably using someone else's real name and address?
No comment on this your have to ask them and if you buy check all details on account.
Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
did you see any people selling verified accounts? I did not , any seller I have ever seen here or anywhere else had accounts for sale that would still to be verified in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%

@samspalace is legit. I've only spoken with him a few times but every post/message I have seen has been nothing but truth and worth way more than the effort he puts in. Not sure why people get on his back so often, because he is right. People are stuck in the past/own ways. As far as I know, he's the only one that's pushing the bar a little further each day instead of the same generic advice seen since I started coming here a decade ago. It's a shame more people don't listen to him if I'm honest. I'm not shilling for him... just seems to be the most helpful while also giving away free knowledge if you put the pieces together.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhatsUpWhatsUp For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-12-2022), ddone99 (01-20-2023), samspalace (12-12-2022), Sosaa247 (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsUpWhatsUp View Post
@samspalace is legit. I've only spoken with him a few times but every post/message I have seen has been nothing but truth and worth way more than the effort he puts in. Not sure why people get on his back so often, because he is right. People are stuck in the past/own ways. As far as I know, he's the only one that's pushing the bar a little further each day instead of the same generic advice seen since I started coming here a decade ago. It's a shame more people don't listen to him if I'm honest. I'm not shilling for him... just seems to be the most helpful while also giving away free knowledge if you put the pieces together.
Thanks mate I really appreciate you saying this. I’m not here to sell anything as I don’t need to make any extra money from anybody. I’ve had accounts suspended and no money in my bank I know what’s it like to be broke and have nothing.

It’s the only reason why I try and help many people get back on eBay as I know what it’s like to have nothing and to keep losing accounts over and over again.

Sometimes I do feel like why should I bother coming on here giving people my free knowledge and sharing my experiences with everyone just to be criticised for speaking the truth but I know their are some people who do read and do take notes and have gotten back on eBay and if I can help just one person succeed and get back on eBay I’m very happy.

Honestly once you know how to get back on eBay and how to beat the bots with listing your first item without getting suspended life becomes so much easier and everyone deserves a second chance.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samspalace For This Useful Post:
Brentstarburst (12-14-2022), Camaro2SS (12-12-2022), Sosaa247 (12-12-2022), WhatsUpWhatsUp (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Longevity: 54%

@samspalace don't worry about it - I'm just trying to make people aware of the value you bring. every thread you post in I check out because I know something new is about to be shared. I know you have nothing to sell because I've never seen you sell anything except give free knowledge and felt it was time to vouch for one of the members in this community who has constantly offered something without any take - it's appreciated by the likes of me and I'm sure there are a few others as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhatsUpWhatsUp For This Useful Post:
samspalace (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
did you see any people selling verified accounts? I did not , any seller I have ever seen here or anywhere else had accounts for sale that would still to be verified in the future

From some of the reports I've seen here they are selling accounts with stolen ID's, some from Companies House.
How they are verified I would not like to say.

Last edited by Hank; 12-12-2022 at 04:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
samspalace (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Longevity: 13%

You can pass IDs checks with photoshop
The Following User Says Thank You to Roy3805 For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
100% Speaking from experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
Roy3805 (12-12-2022)
Old 12-15-2022

Longevity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
yep. i dont know if they changed something but i have passed verifications with psd docs recently
Old 12-15-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post

From some of the reports I've seen here they are selling accounts with stolen ID's, some from Companies House.
How they are verified I would not like to say.
I have yet to see a verified account from anyone , verification on ebay takes place with strong delays nowdays , at the start of MP at least business accounts were verified immediately but now it takes time
Old 12-15-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
I have yet to see a verified account from anyone , verification on ebay takes place with strong delays nowdays , at the start of MP at least business accounts were verified immediately but now it takes time
I gave you the link to a seller on this forum who claims they do. They state it on their advert, they confirmed it in the reply to the poster and I've a good idea what their process is.

I'm not sure why the time it takes them to create the account is relevant, they could be selling accounts they started creating 6 months ago.

Have you purchased one from them? If you think they're lying you might want to consider reporting them to a moderator.
Old 12-15-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I gave you the link to a seller on this forum who claims they do. They state it on their advert, they confirmed it in the reply to the poster and I've a good idea what their process is.

I'm not sure why the time it takes them to create the account is relevant, they could be selling accounts they started creating 6 months ago.

Have you purchased one from them? If you think they're lying you might want to consider reporting them to a moderator.
I have not purchased anything but I do not believe anyone who claims they can verify because ebay verify through credit agencies first and additionally through ID upload later , I doubt any seller would be able to allow to pass both
Old 12-15-2022

Longevity: 10%

I've been creating my Stealth accs with 100% Sucess now 2 of 3 my main account were banned in same day (Electronic products) Soo i tried to start selling on my new account (Aged stealth etc working methode for already few accounts) everything went throu correctly posted listing waited 4 hours they approved it) Few minutes after i sold an item i recived SUspension.
As i thoug it may be caused because of december.

Do you guys know maybe will this "be gone" in january?
Old 12-15-2022

Quote:
I have not purchased anything but I do not believe anyone who claims they can verify because ebay verify through credit agencies first and additionally through ID upload later , I doubt any seller would be able to allow to pass both
With the Tests i made 100% accounts that i made purchase on passed to be able for selling Digital items. Im getting allways banned at the same point 1.1k items sold.

Same methode of creation etc for account that hasnt done any purchase on eBay 100% bans in 8 hours after listing creation.

Also "made" the Browser cookie test they are not really needed to be grinded everyday. (Im allways visting 60-100 websites that have cookies to accept , i accept them all and then create account(Then PC is turned off for some time to age an account.)

Last edited by u9x27; 12-15-2022 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-15-2022

Longevity: 22%

can i use my bank account with a stealth ebay even tho my name and address ssn are blacklisted and they told me i can never sell again?
Old 12-15-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliakhdar View Post
can i use my bank account with a stealth ebay even tho my name and address ssn are blacklisted and they told me i can never sell again?
I dont know how about US but i gave them 3 times my ID and they said this already this 3 times that im blacklisted im still selling.
Old 12-15-2022

Longevity: 7%

We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone. Learn more about how and why accounts can be suspended.

Here’s what you need to know
You will no longer be able to use your account to buy or sell items and any new accounts you set up may also be suspended.
Any listings have been removed and they can be viewed below.
We’ve credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listings.
Any outstanding selling fees are due and will be charged to your payment method on file. If you’ve already opened any dispute claims for these fees, they won’t be charged until the claims have been resolved
Old 12-15-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouljerf View Post
We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not made lightly and it’s important that we keep our marketplace safe for everyone. Learn more about how and why accounts can be suspended.

Here’s what you need to know
You will no longer be able to use your account to buy or sell items and any new accounts you set up may also be suspended.
Any listings have been removed and they can be viewed below.
We’ve credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listings.
Any outstanding selling fees are due and will be charged to your payment method on file. If you’ve already opened any dispute claims for these fees, they won’t be charged until the claims have been resolved
What kind of items have you been selling?
( i go the same )
Old 12-17-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

In general , it has been hard to create accounts since December came , even now about 80% of mine are getting suspended after first listing , but I know that is v
Because of Christmas time .
Can’t wait for January
Old 12-24-2022

First thing I appreciate your time. I've read some of what you wrote. I've been having the issue of having to a provide invoices and [I know how to photo shop but don't know as to what they look for in a reciept and why they even ask this of me? ]

Second thing and most importantly doesn't ebay suspend the ssn and you can't use that ssn in another account and if so will an ein work.

Each time I get suspended they ask me for proof of delivery and Than for invoices and I'd and than bam suspended for selling or permanently. I'm about to start �� cause understanding. This is wild. A friend give me their account but once I bought a gift card the account froze immediately that happened twice. I think started stealing gift card balance just saw a thread on this just my luck.thank you if you can please provide me with feedback would be great
Old 12-27-2022

are you guys creating multiple accounts on your own personal info?

or buying from forum sellers?

noone is selling australian ones, so trying to figure out a way