I'm thinking to get back - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-26-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default I'm thinking to get back

I stopped using ebay since 3 years ago (I get my accounts suspended for dropshipping and selling digital goods), in the last week I made new account and post physical item and get my account reinstated and passed the first susspenssion (without them asking me any question), so i'm fresh new user now (new pc, new phone number, new master card ,my ebay account linked to my payoneer account)
My new ebay account has my full information same as my payoneer account and I'm thinking to get back to sell digital items (I know its high risk and my account wont hold a day or week as max), so with ebay new update (using payoneer instead of paypal) i have some questions about that:
1- I'm confused if i should use this new account (main account) or creating new eBay Stealth account for that?
2- if i go with my new main ebay account and get suspended does my payoneer account get suspended too?
3- And if i go with second option (eBay Stealth account) how i can get new payoneer account (i can't risk my main payoneer account for that)
4- Is there better way to pay ebay fees than using payoneer? like using virtual or physical master card to pay the fees?
5- I get the eBay Stealth course from this site and it worked for some time back then (ebay/paypal) but i think some of this course info are outdated since it's (ebay/payoneer) now, is there any update for it ?
I appreciate if some of you could answer this questions or some of it, thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2023

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: I'm thinking to get back

If you are doing digital goods why would you risk using a reinstated account with your own personal details.

Study what the contributors have put on this forum and create stealth accounts, you know you will get caught send suspended at some time.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
trdz47 (03-28-2023)
Old 03-26-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
If you are doing digital goods why would you risk using a reinstated account with your own personal details.

Study what the contributors have put on this forum and create stealth accounts, you know you will get caught send suspended at some time.
How to create stealth account when they ask for payoneer as method of payment? before with paypal it was more easier to create many accounts but now with payoneer I see it's more hard and complicated.
Old 03-26-2023

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 78%

Unfortunately I work with US and UK accounts only and they are managed payments now, PayPal is not used here for new sellers, I thought it was easy to open a Payoneer account for PayPal?
Old 03-26-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Unfortunately I work with US and UK accounts only and they are managed payments now, PayPal is not used here for new sellers, I thought it was easy to open a Payoneer account for PayPal?
Of course Paypal is more easier and free, in the other side Payoneer request (ID,Address,High fee..etc)
The Following User Says Thank You to trdz47 For This Useful Post:
heilbrunomich (03-27-2023)
Old 03-27-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdz47 View Post
Of course Paypal is more easier and free, in the other side Payoneer request (ID,Address,High fee..etc)
Paypal is more easier but your account can be limited any time... Paypal don't care about any business.
The Following User Says Thank You to heilbrunomich For This Useful Post:
trdz47 (03-28-2023)
Old 03-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

digital sales are always risky OP - get multiple backups going
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
trdz47 (03-28-2023)
Old 03-30-2023

Longevity: 6%

Digital items will always put your account as risk.
If you are selling them make sure you use an account you don’t mind losing.
Old 03-31-2023

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdz47 View Post
I stopped using ebay since 3 years ago (I get my accounts suspended for dropshipping and selling digital goods), in the last week I made new account and post physical item and get my account reinstated and passed the first susspenssion (without them asking me any question), so i'm fresh new user now (new pc, new phone number, new master card ,my ebay account linked to my payoneer account)
My new ebay account has my full information same as my payoneer account and I'm thinking to get back to sell digital items (I know its high risk and my account wont hold a day or week as max), so with ebay new update (using payoneer instead of paypal) i have some questions about that:
1- I'm confused if i should use this new account (main account) or creating new eBay Stealth account for that?
2- if i go with my new main ebay account and get suspended does my payoneer account get suspended too?
3- And if i go with second option (ebay stealth account) how i can get new payoneer account (i can't risk my main payoneer account for that)
4- Is there better way to pay ebay fees than using payoneer? like using virtual or physical master card to pay the fees?
5- I get the ebay stealth course from this site and it worked for some time back then (ebay/paypal) but i think some of this course info are outdated since it's (ebay/payoneer) now, is there any update for it ?
I appreciate if some of you could answer this questions or some of it, thanks
I personally suggest having atleast 5 accounts, just create more banks to add to ebay, check stealth guide or buy accounts, and if you get suspened, you will not mind about it.