eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay ban wave is over? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/151857-ebay-ban-wave-over.html)

murdered_by_ebay 02-13-2024 05:18 PM

Re: eBay ban wave is over?

Quote:

Originally Posted by superduper1 (Post 1235698)
Does anybody know what triggers that Reactivate your account and more importantly, does anybody know why sometimes when you call up that one agent can reactivate, whilst some just say they cant and decision is final?

Ive created multiple accounts same time and they go down and yet some are opened up??

this is called randomness , a concept that is difficult to grasp on ebay as people usually think of ebay they are a very serious company

when they are told that indians/pakistanis/thais many of whom can not speak english properly suspend people at their will without any reason they are baffled and they usually continue looking for logic in this behaviour

vesania 02-13-2024 11:42 PM

Still going. Give accounts about a week. Listings on certain accounts of mine usually get suspended after a week from the time a listing is put up.

I rarely get reactivates. Only time I get them is on accounts that I have sold an item. What triggers it is the type of item sold or a specific bank like a prepaid card one that eBay most likely gets flagged.

Listing removals that I have been getting for almost a year have literally just disappeared. So I am like what in the hell is going on…

banginonwax 02-14-2024 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesania (Post 1235718)
Still going. Give accounts about a week. Listings on certain accounts of mine usually get suspended after a week from the time a listing is put up.

I rarely get reactivates. Only time I get them is on accounts that I have sold an item. What triggers it is the type of item sold or a specific bank like a prepaid card one that eBay most likely gets flagged.

Listing removals that I have been getting for almost a year have literally just disappeared. So I am like what in the hell is going on…

I think this is true as I notice most of the agents that refuse to reinstated are from different place around the middle east. The ones that do reinstated are from the west.

sax4 02-14-2024 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superduper1 (Post 1235698)
Does anybody know what triggers that Reactivate your account and more importantly, does anybody know why sometimes when you call up that one agent can reactivate, whilst some just say they cant and decision is final?

Ive created multiple accounts same time and they go down and yet some are opened up??

No, but accounts are quick to make so just get busy with making the next one

dsims2051 02-14-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1235683)
I’m creating multiple accounts. Some are getting suspended 1 has received reactivate your eBay account.

First few I created was good as gold decent limits listings active without issues this is still the case now.

However since I found out my ip address from router is no longer changing I’m starting to face issues. Some got suspended, and limits were as low as ive ever seen on eBay like £300 limit.

Created a few more today highest limit I got was £600. I’m now using mobile hotspot but noticed one account I created was down south and the ip was located in the east I got £400 limits for that account so I think ip is my issue.

Going to try and create more accounts close to Ip location see if this makes a different pretty sure in the stealth book this is covered.

are you using the same personal info for each account?

dsims2051 02-14-2024 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesania (Post 1235718)

how are you running and withdrawing out of so many different accounts?

egless 02-16-2024 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samspalace (Post 1235592)
I’m avoiding this message like clockwork. Created 13 accounts in one week and only 1 suspended. Even created some PayPals as well.

I’ll be creating more this week trying to get as many as I possibly can.

Hello, sorry for writing to you in a personal message. What ebay registration app do you use?

rsot 02-16-2024 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsims2051 (Post 1235738)

likely broad range of bank account options....quite doable

vesania 02-16-2024 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsims2051 (Post 1235738)

I create off multiple mobile phones I have, then create one inkfrog to each account. So that way if I need to list item, answer questions, etc.

I just login to the inkfrog associated with the account and do it from there.

Then attach it to shipstation if I need to ship items out.

Makes it easier for me.

Banks I have like 7 different banks I have accounts with. SO I do a checking & savings with each bank and open them up every month to add as backup.