Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ?? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Why Ip burger Reccomend rotation IP 30 MIN ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
it is not as much a problem with ip burger but with ip rotation , ebay do not like people who have different providers and locations every time they log in and change them all the time , this smells a lot like hacked accounts

ip burger offer those rotating addresses because they are almost free to use for them and there is no need to do any investments , they only need to have a certain number of users to be able to make profits that is why they try to convince people that having different ip's all time is a great idea
Yeah if you are always showing up in different IP addresses across the country that is easy red flag. With mobile tethering the IP changes but you're always within the same area. Over 60% of shopping is done via mobile, there is NO WAY eBay could ever ban an account for using mobile tethering.

Back in 2015 I used to track all my IP numbers because I was paranoid. Then started using 24VC which worked great until it didn't. Now VPN is an obvious red flag, and mobile tethering is so universal. Only downside is slower speeds. The best option is always a residential or commercial IP (shared working space).

Let me tell you how advanced their tracking can be. If you work in a co-working building which shares the IP address how is it one person can get their account suspended and it does not affect everyone else in the building? Yet you can buy a "dedicated" ip address off various sites like ip burger and instantly trigger their bots.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-14-2024

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

ebay suspend people on tethering and broadband as well , there are mass suspensions on new accounts because they suspend randomly

this does not mean though that so called Residential IP's that constantly change should be used anyway as the very fact of changing means suspicious activity

it is good money though , they get cheap access to a large pool full of abused IP addresses and then they only need to convince everyone that this pool is the way to go to make some easy $$$ and negative posts get deleted to calm down the dissatisfied and attract the stupid

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 02-14-2024 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-14-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
That’s what I have been advocating all the time, eBay have the smartest brains and they even read these forums so they can prevent stealth accounts and they have gotten good in detecting them. The best stealth account is one that is open in plain sight, no V P N, no browsers that cannot be detected, no encrypted emails. The more you try to hide, the more they see you.
if they had smartest brains they would not be suspending people randomly in such numbers , there are literally mass suspensions of recent accounts without any investigation , no one want to see any docs , people just get kicked out - and among them many legitimate sellers

also their use of poor indians/pakistanis/thais on customer support is very suspicious , many of them can not even speak english properly , they also suspend people randomly , refuse reinstatement without any reason etc.

all this is not a sign of intelligence but rather ignorance
Old 02-15-2024
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

IP location has largely always been a hoax on this forum, I have never paid attention to IP location , just fire up the personal hotspot and tether and that's it! No proxies, no res-idential IP. Before MP I created accounts with the dirtiest IP you can imagine. Although now it's more important, when you create the account at least. Consistency is the key.

You think Ebay give a damn whether you decide to make an ebay account the train somewhere on your mobile internet?, or at your granny's house, or at the the office in x town?

It sounds like a fun game though, turning your hotspot off and on until you hit your target of Plymouth or somewhere
Old 02-15-2024

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
IP location has largely always been a hoax on this forum, I have never paid attention to IP location , just fire up the personal hotspot and tether and that's it!
That's all well and good unless you're a stealther trying to operate an ebay/Amazon UK account from Pakistan. Then I believe location does count and why V.P.N.s are used.
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
if they had smartest brains they would not be suspending people randomly in such numbers , there are literally mass suspensions of recent accounts without any investigation , no one want to see any docs , people just get kicked out - and among them many legitimate sellers

also their use of poor indians/pakistanis/thais on customer support is very suspicious , many of them can not even speak english properly , they also suspend people randomly , refuse reinstatement without any reason etc.

all this is not a sign of intelligence but rather ignorance
I don't know where you get you info from, 'your sources' I guess will be the answer.

You've used two descriptions which are not the same. 'kicked out' is not the same as 'suspended'. Which is it, suspended pending appeal or banned altogether?

In any event, I do not believe that ebay simply decide to randomly pick accounts and decide to ban them. Not happening, not even ebay are that stupid. There will be an algorithm making the decision to temporarily suspend accounts which suggest some kind of risk, pending appeal. That's not random.
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTom View Post
I don't know where you get you info from, 'your sources' I guess will be the answer.

You've used two descriptions which are not the same. 'kicked out' is not the same as 'suspended'. Which is it, suspended pending appeal or banned altogether?

In any event, I do not believe that ebay simply decide to randomly pick accounts and decide to ban them. Not happening, not even ebay are that stupid. There will be an algorithm making the decision to temporarily suspend accounts which suggest some kind of risk, pending appeal. That's not random.
I have been doing this for many years so I can tell for certain that nowdays the mass suspension of recent accounts are random , there is no one there investigating anything , even if they ask for docs sometimes these requests are all bogus sent by bots

regarding difference between kicked out , suspended and restricted. for ebay it is the same thing most of the time as in most cases selling ability is not reinstated but you can continue believing that "pending appeal" is great
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
IP location has largely always been a hoax on this forum, I have never paid attention to IP location , just fire up the personal hotspot and tether and that's it! No proxies, no res-idential IP. Before MP I created accounts with the dirtiest IP you can imagine. Although now it's more important, when you create the account at least. Consistency is the key.

You think Ebay give a damn whether you decide to make an ebay account the train somewhere on your mobile internet?, or at your granny's house, or at the the office in x town?

It sounds like a fun game though, turning your hotspot off and on until you hit your target of Plymouth or somewhere
this is exactly the case , no one gives a damn , maybe on registration there may be some minor difference but in general no one cares about this stuff apart from a small number of obsessed people who think that making small changes to ip location is a weapon against random suspensions

for example they routinely suspend accounts when too many accounts were opened within a specific period of time so that the number above average gets taken down while the stupid on the other side believe that someone is sitting with a magnifying glass somewhere measuring distance between their ip location and registration address

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 02-15-2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
I have been doing this for many years so I can tell for certain that nowdays the mass suspension of recent accounts are random , there is no one there investigating anything , even if they ask for docs sometimes these requests are all bogus sent by bots

regarding difference between kicked out , suspended and restricted. for ebay it is the same thing most of the time as in most cases selling ability is not reinstated but you can continue believing that "pending appeal" is great
I've been doing it for many years too, but that doesn't give either of us a sixth sense to 'tell for certain', that accounts are being randomly banned altogether without reason. You do realise how stupid that kind of claim would be don't you?
Old 02-15-2024

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:

I’ve tested accounts today using Vodafone hotspot and the ip range is within the U.K. but also goes to China and Australia. Now I don’t think you’re catching the train from the U.K. to China lol.

When accounts are more established it doesn’t matter where you ip loco is but when creating accounts if your in London creating your account and then change sim for number and put other sim in and your now in Scotland or Australia without realising the mistake you have done I can tell you the eBay bot will suspend you within a flash.
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTom View Post
I've been doing it for many years too, but that doesn't give either of us a sixth sense to 'tell for certain', that accounts are being randomly banned altogether without reason. You do realise how stupid that kind of claim would be don't you?
after hundreds of suspended accounts the system can be recognized but the best indication is that their reps told me on the phone many times , they literally make decisions within seconds , no one looks into anything thoroughly , suspensions are done by bots and any kind of manual review takes seconds to complete as no one cares about anything , you can open a legitimate account with your own details right now with local ip and everything else and there is still a very high probability of suspension while fraudulent account will come through because there are many of them and a portion always come through despite bogus details

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 02-15-2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-15-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
I’ve tested accounts today using Vodafone hotspot and the ip range is within the U.K. but also goes to China and Australia. Now I don’t think you’re catching the train from the U.K. to China lol.

When accounts are more established it doesn’t matter where you ip loco is but when creating accounts if your in London creating your account and then change sim for number and put other sim in and your now in Scotland or Australia without realising the mistake you have done I can tell you the eBay bot will suspend you within a flash.
foreign IP's may make problems but they really don't check that much , people with local mobiles and broadband get mass suspended as well so that features of IP play some role but it is not large

another interesting thing is that ebay do mass suspension of new accounts without doing any checks so that it does not matter which registration details you use , you can write anything you like as long as it looks good , if there should be a manual review the monkey at CS will not see any difference anyway

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 02-15-2024 at 04:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2024
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:

You should try getting off vodafone perhaps! I never had a foreign IP from Three

So what are they going to do, start mass banning Vodafone customers who were unlucky with their IP when creating an account? Don't think so, signing up to Ebay isn't IP roulette.
Old 02-16-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Why did you remove some comments in this section? Are you promoting ip burger for extra money? As their were more comments in this section not to long ago
I'm warning you just this once... behave.

It's none of your business why comments were removed or edited.
Old 02-16-2024
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Wow if something doesn’t work just be honest it doesn’t work it’s not fair on people who want to get on eBay just for the sake for a few extra quid from referrals.
If IPBurger doesn't work they'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

The lot of you have the need to complain about something while lacking a total knowledge on how Iburger's stuff works.

And you think I'm telling people to go use them so I can make a buck?
get your attitude and accusations in check right now and stop smearing people's reputations without the correct facts.
Old 02-16-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I'm warning you just this once... behave.

It's none of your business why comments were removed or edited.
All I said is why remove a comment is that really that bad? You’re right it’s none of my business but is it really that bad what I said?
Old 02-16-2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
If IPBurger doesn't work they'd have gone bankrupt a long time ago.

The lot of you have the need to complain about something while lacking a total knowledge on how Iburger's stuff works.

And you think I'm telling people to go use them so I can make a buck?
get your attitude and accusations in check right now and stop smearing people's reputations without the correct facts.
Other members said you were making referrals from ip burger I never said anything about you making referrals. Just answered questions what other members had said and said is it worth it for a couple of quid that’s all I said.
Old 02-16-2024

Quote:
You should try getting off vodafone perhaps! I never had a foreign IP from Three

So what are they going to do, start mass banning Vodafone customers who were unlucky with their IP when creating an account? Don't think so, signing up to Ebay isn't IP roulette.
I’m actually testing a lot of isp providers and today brought a three SIM card as it was number 2 in the stealth guide. I also went with Vodafone because it’s number 1 in the Stealth Book.

What I have done is every account I create ive called it after the isp and location.

Example 1 account is giffgaff London another account is EE Bristol. Another account is Vodafone Canterbury. Since I’ve been doing this and logging into the right ISP with the right loco I’m now up to 11 accounts and all listings active.

Today was the first day not one account got suspended so this plan is definitely working.
Old 02-17-2024
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Today was the first day not one account got suspended so this plan is definitely working.
Amazing to see