Selling limit SR - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Selling limit SR

I'm selling on eBay for a while and one of my accounts have an issue, I'm putting on the location option - Multiple Locations, and now it's a problem according to eBay.
I asked eBay to increase my limits and this is the message I got from them
-

"I know how you feel about this situation right now. Unfortunately, your request will still be denied. We have reviewed your account and found out that it's still in violation with regard to ebay Drop Shipping Policy

Please make sure that all items you are selling will be shipped from your address. if the item will be shipped out to another address, your account won't still be disqualify for an increase. You may get back to us again after 30 days to review if your account will no longer be in violation of our Drop SHipping Policy.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. "

A week later they told me to change the address to where I live, but it does not make sense since I'm selling from china but I live in another country.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 1%
Default Re: Selling limit SR

How old is the account and what's your current limits?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 33%

Sounds like he's one of those slick ones who say they are in one place but ship from China - they need to be banned
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Automasters For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (4 Weeks Ago), phaz0rz (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 84%
Longevity: 46%

if you sell from china you should add china as location and some city in china

if you want security then ship from china to fulfillment in the USA/EU/UK and deliver to customers from there otherwise you will likely be restricted or suspended at some point
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guccimane View Post
How old is the account and what's your current limits?
6 years old, and the account have 100 selling limits.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
if you sell from china you should add china as location and some city in china

if you want security then ship from china to fulfillment in the USA/EU/UK and deliver to customers from there otherwise you will likely be restricted or suspended at some point
China is added as a location, but they want me to put the specific city, and from one address only, if I change all my listings to Shenzhen for example it should fix the restriction on the account?

Never encountered this.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
Sounds like he's one of those slick ones who say they are in one place but ship from China - they need to be banned
This is dropshipping isn't?
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiserIsBack View Post
I'm selling on eBay for a while and one of my accounts have an issue, I'm putting on the location option - Multiple Locations, and now it's a problem according to eBay.
I asked eBay to increase my limits and this is the message I got from them
-

"I know how you feel about this situation right now. Unfortunately, your request will still be denied. We have reviewed your account and found out that it's still in violation with regard to ebay Drop Shipping Policy

Please make sure that all items you are selling will be shipped from your address. if the item will be shipped out to another address, your account won't still be disqualify for an increase. You may get back to us again after 30 days to review if your account will no longer be in violation of our Drop SHipping Policy.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. "

A week later they told me to change the address to where I live, but it does not make sense since I'm selling from china but I live in another country.
We need SAX4 to show these Ebay contractors how to write in English

I know Ebay bans retail arbitrage,bit dropshipping?

What country are you in?
go to local wholesale district,you should be able to find those items at wholesale price.

if you are selling to overseas buyers ,yes,shipping wpuld cost a lot more.

Please make sure that all items you are selling will be shipped from your address.
------
this is what Ebay wants to see.
It worked years ago but Ebay has made changes,
Not every one selling on EBAY USA are dropshipping from China,some US SELLERS have the CHinese items in stock in USA.

is your ALibaba seller a wholesaler or retailer?
If he is a retailer,then it is retail arbitrage,taking a customer money and use it to buy from another retailer and ask him to ship for you,this is not allowed on Ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It's a shame that one of the best posters on the forum Phaz0rz doesn't post anymore largely because of your incessant low quality posts. I know these days making the forum look busy is a good idea, but I suggest we program some bots instead. The posts would be certainly more useful than yours.
You really believe PharOrz is not posting because of me?
Ha Ha,how old are you?Who changed your diaper today?
He sells Chinese goods wholesale to resellers,business must be poor these days and looking to blame anyone but himself and he is a father of two,he needs some one to change his diapers too !
How sad !!

Incessant low quality posts on a forum where people ask each other how to set up and keep his stealth account??

Quote:
PharOrz was big fan of Biden and hated Trump , it is ironic he went down after Biden became president and ****ed up the economy with his ukrainian project
Americans want neither Trump nor Biden,so who else do we have>
J Kennedy!
Biden also supports Israel,thats why the Muslims in Middle East,Malaysia,Indonesia are boycotting Starbuck and McDonald.
Now he is arming Taiwan and Japan.
And this Argentinian president Milieu? is anti Chinese,but the farmers need China more than they need us,they sell soybeans,beef and wheat to China ,what do we buy from them?
This is a crazy world

Ebay has too many sellers not enough buyers,thinning out the sellers population will help the honest sellers who risk his own capital and use his time to serve the buyers make a decent profit

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchiaro10 View Post
I would like him to do this check on the sender's postal code, in my town of only 5k inhabitants. And to ship I have to cross 2 municipalities,to ship with the best courier

How many stupid controls does ebay have. They should evaluate sellers who ship within the established times, regardless of dropshipping or not.
Ebay hates dropshipping or retail arbitrage,if you have a problem shipping in your own neighborhood,it is your problem,not Ebay.
You carry no inventory,you have no control over customer service of those you bought in China,it will give Ebay a bad name.
if you cant do it on Ebay,then find another sales venue or set up your own website,dont call Ebay stupid.
you need Ebay more than Ebay needs you

Once there is a lady who sells DVDs from Canada,and she charged US buyers extra shipping from Canada.
But she will drive across the border to Niagara Falls post office to ship those dvds as USPS media mail,and kept the savings.
She never complain of the drive,she made more money that way.
-----------------------
There is someone from China recently posted on this forum she is looking for a business partner,see if you can find her post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
It's a shame that one of the best posters on the forum Phaz0rz doesn't post anymore largely because of your incessant low quality posts. I know these days making the forum look busy is a good idea, but I suggest we program some bots instead. The posts would be certainly more useful than yours.
Your best poster is back,he is not posting not because of me,your IQ is too low to comprehend .
He is a wholesaler of Chinese goods to reseller,and these days business is slow,whether wholesale or retail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchiaro10 View Post
It's not true that with dropshipping you don't have customer service and inventory. You can have customer service even with dropshipping, you can have high sales quality and do dropshipping, and you can be a terrible seller without doing dropshipping. eBay should evaluate sellers individually.
And I repeat, eBay's controls are stupid, because they often limit honest and legitimate sellers and, every time this happens it's a small failure for them.
Sure they don't need me, but that doesn't mean their policies are smart. Ebay is lucky that the competition with the marketplaces is very little, and Amazon (for example) which has existed for less time, is much more used.
The main reason Ebay is against dropping/retail arbitrage is its bottom line.
When a buyer finds out his Ebay package come from AMZN,COSTCO,WALMART,SAM CLUB,WAYFAIR,ALIBABA,ALIEXPRESS,he would go to those sites and find the same item at a lower price,he could either file an item not as described and make the seller pays for return shipping,then he would go to those sites and buy for less.
In the future,he would always check those sites first before he buys on Ebay.
What would happen to Ebay if more and more buyers go to those sites?
There was a time when you can subscribe to a service which would list the AMZN items you would like to sell on EBAY,mark it up % and kept checking AMZN quantity to adjust your listing accordingly until Ebay banned it,

Last edited by TGMT²; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:42 PM. Reason: merged for post count cheating
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

I wonder if eb is gently suggesting that it's not so much the dropshipping causing the account issue after 6 years but more so, a particular item or items that is causing an issue
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ZiserIsBack (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

You're a liability to eBay because you can't provide customer service in a business model you have zero control over. I support eBay's decision.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
SaiJin (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago

selling from china has become too dangerous , nowadays the best way is fast local delivery , people are usually ready to pay more for this too , many do not buy from abroad at any price so that eventually marketplaces do not see such sellers as an asset and take them down with more ease than the locals , only exception are actual chinese accounts selling from china
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
You're a liability to eBay because you can't provide customer service in a business model you have zero control over. I support eBay's decision.
I'm selling on eBay for years and I have 95%+ feedback on all my stores, this is an old store that was not active for a while so that's why I'm getting weird restrictions, I thought people knew some things about this.

So no one is dropshipping in here?
Most of eBay stores are dropshippers, I mean if you care about a store and you have a working model so why eBay is correct on this?
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
selling from china has become too dangerous , nowadays the best way is fast local delivery , people are usually ready to pay more for this too , many do not buy from abroad at any price so that eventually marketplaces do not see such sellers as an asset and take them down with more ease than the locals , only exception are actual chinese accounts selling from china
I'm selling for years with multiple stores and I never encountered it.

I'm new on this forum, for some reason I thought that most people here dropship.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
What country are you in?
go to local wholesale district,you should be able to find those items at wholesale price.
I'm from Israel.

But this is the whole point of dropshipping isn't?
It will cost more money if I ship from israel, maybe I'm not familiar with your method, but I would like to hear about it.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 85%
Longevity: 40%

If this has become a problem, send from a location other than the one registered.
When you call or contact eBay to request a limit increase you can literally lose your account for not answering a question or if they (the eBay assistant) notice something they don't like.
The Following User Says Thank You to yobar For This Useful Post:
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
if you are selling to overseas buyers ,yes,shipping wpuld cost a lot more.
That is the thing with my method, I'm not selling to the locals, mostly customers from the US with products from aliexpress.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I'm selling for years with multiple stores and I never encountered it.

I'm new on this forum, for some reason I thought that most people here dropship.
could be you have established shops which are not on the radar , in general drop shipping from china is not welcome anymore , keep the accounts in good standing , in case of performance problems drop shippers are more likely to get kicked out
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I'm selling on eBay for years and I have 95%+ feedback on all my stores, this is an old store that was not active for a while so that's why I'm getting weird restrictions, I thought people knew some things about this.

So no one is dropshipping in here?
Most of eBay stores are dropshippers, I mean if you care about a store and you have a working model so why eBay is correct on this?
Most stores actually are NOT dropshippers.
Dropshipping can really ruin your account because you have no control over it.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Activity: 85%
Longevity: 40%

There are many ways to do Dropshipping, but I think what can hurt your account is selling everything from baby socks to tractor tires--
In this case I recommend having different accounts for different products. This greatly reduces the possibility of being banned or also the possibility of solving an MC011 more easily.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Most stores actually are NOT dropshippers.
Dropshipping can really ruin your account because you have no control over it.
Stores that sell to world-wide with aliexpress products are not dropshippers?
I can understand your point on not having control over it, but I manage to make it work, just need to buy from good sellers.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Quote:
is your ALibaba seller a wholesaler or retailer?
If he is a retailer,then it is retail arbitrage,taking a customer money and use it to buy from another retailer and ask him to ship for you,this is not allowed on Ebay.
I know that it's not allowed on eBay, that's why I asked if there's some way to get rid of this restriction, but it does not look promising.

I got this store from a friend, and he sold on eBay years ago, maybe he did something wrong and the account is restricted because of that, but the stores that I'm making from 0 doing great, so probably the store is ****ed.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,945 Times in 8,236 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I know that it's not allowed on eBay, that's why I asked if there's some way to get rid of this restriction, but it does not look promising.

I got this store from a friend, and he sold on eBay years ago, maybe he did something wrong and the account is restricted because of that, but the stores that I'm making from 0 doing great, so probably the store is ****ed.
there you go - your own self-built accounts are doing well...stick to that