opening a new account after restriction - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 08-05-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: opening a new account after restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsofts View Post
Could you tell me whether using the guide gives you a 100 percent chance of creating an account, or is it just good reading with useful information? I’m looking for knowledge.
The guide itself is somewhat dated so it can't be used alone to create accounts. You learn the basics from it and then read around the forum for "hot topics" and "current issues"...
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 08-19-2026
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: opening a new account after restriction

Mobile data alone won’t make the new account completely separate. If eBay allows you to register again, keeping the browser session and network consistent matters more than constantly changing things. A separate profile in an antidetect browser can keep cookies and sessions isolated, but it won’t solve a restriction tied to the seller identity itself.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-27-2026
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Cool Re: opening a new account after restriction

Good evening. Thank you for the friendly invitation.
I’m still fairly new to this page setup and I’ve read the ebay Stealth Book but I seem to be missing or misunderstanding something and I was just wondering if you might be able to help answer some of my questions. Allow me to tell you a bit about my situation. I had an excellent seller rep for many years but my account was suspended indefinitely about 2 years ago. I haven’t tried making a stealth account yet because when I start the process I get hit with provide social security number. I was planning on using an EIN but I still need to set up an LLC but didn’t realy want to spend 100.00 if there was a cheaper much easier way around all this. I haven’t tried using my ss# because I figure they’ll surely link that to my old account and I will be shut down immediately. I don’t plan on making this an eBay account with many other accounts spawned off of it or doing over 20,000 in sales a year I just want a normal account that I can use to make a about 10 grand a year. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any advice you could lend would be greatly appreciated and not forgotten. 😎
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-28-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: opening a new account after restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelrunner View Post
Good evening. Thank you for the friendly invitation.
I’m still fairly new to this page setup and I’ve read the ebay Stealth Book but I seem to be missing or misunderstanding something and I was just wondering if you might be able to help answer some of my questions. Allow me to tell you a bit about my situation. I had an excellent seller rep for many years but my account was suspended indefinitely about 2 years ago. I haven’t tried making a stealth account yet because when I start the process I get hit with provide social security number. I was planning on using an EIN but I still need to set up an LLC but didn’t realy want to spend 100.00 if there was a cheaper much easier way around all this. I haven’t tried using my ss# because I figure they’ll surely link that to my old account and I will be shut down immediately. I don’t plan on making this an eBay account with many other accounts spawned off of it or doing over 20,000 in sales a year I just want a normal account that I can use to make a about 10 grand a year. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Any advice you could lend would be greatly appreciated and not forgotten. 😎
The Stealth Book is dated in details but principles are always good to understand - to be supplemented with reading around the forum.

I wouldn't use the same SSN because of the old link. 100.00 spending on an EIN/LLC isn't really that much if you look at having a secure account...perhaps there are cheaper fees in other states/methods of application?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: opening a new account after restriction

Has anyone created new accounts with National insurance number from a banned account.
Im not new to this.
Have had success with same name and dob, everything else different.
But with National insurance numbers is this a definite link now?
I have searched everywhere for this but only posts from when indroduced or people not using there correct NI number.
Will NI number link accounts and if banned cannot be used again?
Anybody?
Uk needs NI number with ltd company aswell :/
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 1 Week Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: opening a new account after restriction

related thread: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...sn-number.html
Reply With Quote
Reply




Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Account restriction Harvin eBay Suspensions 4 11-03-2021 05:35 AM
account restriction dan_ebay UK eBay Suspensions 16 01-08-2015 10:41 AM
I'm opening a retail outlet to sell my products - will I still have problems opening Zak412134 eBay Discussion! 4 12-23-2014 06:54 PM
opening auctiva account with new ip from ip used opening ebay account charlesb UK eBay & Paypal 13 01-19-2010 02:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts