Should i email them about this TM violation? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Should i email them about this TM violation?

Dear xx,

You recently listed the following listinx

- Check the spelling of your text or description, including product and brand names, to make sure there are no errors

For a safe shopping experience on eBay and to make buyers feel confident about their purchases, we will at times remove certain listings from the site.

Unfortunately, your item was removed because of the way it was listed.

To make sure you're following eBay policies and to help you avoid listing removals in the future, please take a minute to read and understand our selling guidelines. Go to:
Selling with improved results

If you have any more questions, chat with one of our policy experts any time from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM MST. Get started by clicking the link below.
https://cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/chat.asp?profile=61

You may need to take a tutorial. If it's required, you may be asked to take it the next time you sell. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

To take the intellectual property tutorial, please visit:
eBay Policy Tutorial - VeRO

Please be aware that any additional violations of this policy may result in the suspension of your account. We understand that you may be concerned about this situation.

For more information on why eBay may remove a listing, please visit:
Why did eBay remove my listing?

Please be assured that your listings have not been targeted in any way. We review all listings that are reported to us by eBay members or Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) program participants.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

-------------

did they seriously just giving me my first violation that will last a year.... because i accidently hit the spacebar when i listed the item? It was purely by accident.... I didn't list this particular brand, but it was something like this C hanel i accidently hit the spacebar and left a gap between the 1st and 2nd letters, didn't notice it till they removed it ....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Sadly there isn't much you can do about it. Just make sure and double check everything on your listing before you submit it.
Old 05-24-2010

Longevity: 96%

I had an issue listing some caps...highly knocked off item (mind were legit, bought on closeout at a national retailer)
Listed one, no problem. Went to list the other and and I got the screen with the red type wanting me to link my Paypal.
I have never had an issue with the ebay account and it is 3 years old with 350 FB 100%. But the Paypal was used previously on an account that got hit. Funny enough the ebay account has the same last name and even the same address as the banned account, but have never had an issue. I didn't link because I was afraid that by doing so they both might be examined more closely.
I did get around it by listing Ed (cap) Hardy and it made it through, but still showed up in searches using Ed Hardy.
There doesn't seem to be a problem using the name in the item description, but unless buyers check that little box to search description it won't show up.