cancel transaction or report buyer as not paying. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default cancel transaction or report buyer as not paying.

buyer left me negative feedback unjustly and is unresponsive to communication. I have put in the form to cancal the transaction, only to realize that if i go that route the negative feedback will remain. it is now the 8th day since doing so and of course the buyer still has not responded.

I do recall that if i mark the item as not paid and 4 days go by with no response from the buyer i can close the case and the buyer cant leave feedback. However i already opened a case to cancel the transaction. Should i click the check box that says the buyer and i have completed this transaction successfully or should i go ahead and cancel the transaction. If i say the transaction was successful will i still be able to g back and open a case for non payment to have the negative feedback removed?

Save the lesson in ethics and how i can possibly loose my account (its already lost with that damn negative). The buyer is unresponsive and not leaving me with many options.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykat1 View Post
buyer left me negative feedback unjustly and is unresponsive to communication. I have put in the form to cancal the transaction, only to realize that if i go that route the negative feedback will remain. it is now the 8th day since doing so and of course the buyer still has not responded.

I do recall that if i mark the item as not paid and 4 days go by with no response from the buyer i can close the case and the buyer cant leave feedback. However i already opened a case to cancel the transaction. Should i click the check box that says the buyer and i have completed this transaction successfully or should i go ahead and cancel the transaction. If i say the transaction was successful will i still be able to g back and open a case for non payment to have the negative feedback removed?

Save the lesson in ethics and how i can possibly loose my account (its already lost with that damn negative). The buyer is unresponsive and not leaving me with many options.
I think there is a form to fill out that can have a negative feedback removed. You can use these 3 times per year. Not sure of the specifics, but I know there is a remedy to your type of situation. Go to ebay help page, and search "remove negative feedback" and you should get guided to the correct procedure.
Old 01-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

If the buyer left you negative feedback and didn't pay, upon conclusion of the non paying bidder bs fiasco of 4 days + 4 additional days or whatever it is, the feedback is removed, you contact ebay about it too
Old 01-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

DO NOT CANCEL TRANSACTION. INFRACT HIS NON PAYING ASS, And your feedback will be fixed