Please help me out this dilemma - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Please help me out this dilemma

Please bare with me till I get to the point.I am well clued up about the stealth way,I just need a particular question answered.

I have an account with 700+ FB,18 months old and very good DSR's but I then got a Vero for error in listing and told by paypal not to sell that item again and had to sign an agreement not to(type I agree lol).PP is fine tho otherwise and have been receiving payments no prob for other items but I am still considering it burned as I make most of my money from selling that item,the Vero thing.My ebay was fine too until I slowed down my selling activity as I was away on holiday and during this time received 1 neg and a dispute.Even after that my account was still fine to list and my weekly seller performance was good but I was still taking a break from selling.Now though I have a seller limit, cant list nothing.I've had this before and it fixed itself after a week or 2 automatically and I know if I wait,at some time it will fix itself automatically.I was told by ebay CSR if I got negative removed which i did and closed dispute limit would fix on my weekly performance just like last time I had the same problem.Today was that day though and still I'm getting the same.

Anyway,my real question is that I don't really care about that account anymore coz of VERO and as I've got new stealth accounts.What I want to know is if I make new seller account and contact ebay to ask them to link it to my existing account to raise selling limits from 10 per month will the current limit that stands on my other 1 then apply to the new 1 immediately?I don't really care if it goes down eventually,I just need a quick income now and instant payments into my paypal.If they go they go but will I at least get a bit of a run?

I have my stealth accounts but they are all just getting going and all have 10 per month selling limits so my income is very low at the moment.I'm doing my stealth accounts the right way,thanks to the Stealth Book.I just need help on if limit will apply to new linked account.

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
What I want to know is if I make new seller account and contact ebay to ask them to link it to my existing account to raise selling limits from 10 per month will the current limit that stands on my other 1 then apply to the new 1 immediately
It is likely that your old limits will be in place. Mind you - this links the accounts up.

Quote:
- I just need a quick income now and instant payments into my paypal.If they go they go but will I at least get a bit of a run?
Dangerous but all the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
lenkee (07-20-2011)
Old 07-20-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply.I guess its a kind of "who knows?" question.I also wonder if I done this will the new linked account have a 21 day hold even though its attached to my good PP or as its linked to my big ebay acc with hopefully selling limits removed it will be fine?
Old 07-20-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

That 21 day hold is very random - again what are you selling? usually 700 fb+ from sales won`t have it but few folx have said they have had it randomly put on.
Old 07-20-2011
Threadstarter  

I'm not gonna say what I normally sell but I have a few higher priced electrical items I want to get rid of that I got for free.I wanted to list them on my big ebay as I consider that burned anyway and with he high FB i would of expected a high final price.If I link new seller acc to this established 1 and do manage to get limits raised will a couple of grand of electrical items likely get held for the 21?
Old 07-20-2011

Longevity: 75%

1. He sells fa kes.
2. He's foreign.
3. He has the 10/.5k accounts.

You tell me if he's going to get the PP hold or not?
Old 07-20-2011

Longevity: 85%

Did you try linking the accounts to get the limit raised? I was thinking about doing the same thing. Let us know if all went good.

Thanks
Old 07-20-2011
Threadstarter  

Not quite sure what you meant by that but your assumptions are wrong.For 1 I'm from the Uk,well I suppose that is foreign to you.Whats the 10/.5k accounts?I have a few stealth accounts and 1 big legit account that I got Vero'd on and just want to know if I make new seller account and link will I have limits straight away?Is that a bit clearer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillselling View Post
1. He sells fa kes.
2. He's foreign.
3. He has the 10/.5k accounts.

You tell me if he's going to get the PP hold or not?