Made big mistake with trying to sell vErO - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-13-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Made big mistake with trying to sell vErO

Hello

I used a stealth account so to speak to sell items on ebay I had a prepaid phone registered with my real address but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, and a prepaid credit cards that was registered to my name and real address etc, but it was prepaid. address on ebay and paypal was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ I got vero ed and banned. Ebay sends out this nice message to all buyers of your items and they all panic and request a refund. I have already shipped out the items, but ebay is deciding in their favor anyway. If I dont pay ebay back for their refunds that they are giving out as im banned anyway is there anyway for them to find me and track me down ruin my life etc?? any help would be appreciated!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2011

It depends on a whole lot. It'll depend on the amount etc. If it's under 1k, don't sweat it. If it's over you'll want to start refunding people. It's the name of the game when you go stealth. It's just the risk you take.
Old 08-13-2011

Longevity: 79%

Hi, i have had a few in the post, but only to the name/address i have used to register to ebay/paypa (both real)l, if any chargebacks can be made to any of the cards you used to register, cancel them now, other than that you have nothing to worry about, not even the bank account you will withdraw to.
Old 08-13-2011

Longevity: 76%

you should be good, but i can guarantee they have more resources than you think to obtain certain info
Old 08-13-2011

Longevity: 83%

It depends on the $$$ and if the items are real and if you offer a refund if the items are returned.

A lot of if's, but with the right combination you might need to worry about posting bail more than your credit.
Old 08-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I changed the title of your thread. It best describes how I feel.

Always LOVE 1st posts like this. NOT

Old 08-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsut View Post
Hi, i have had a few in the post, but only to the name/address i have used to register to ebay/paypa (both real)l, if any chargebacks can be made to any of the cards you used to register, cancel them now, other than that you have nothing to worry about, not even the bank account you will withdraw to.

Thanks apprecaite it. Kinda wondering if in the future all no-real info is the way to go just in case this happens again.
Old 08-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
It depends on a whole lot. It'll depend on the amount etc. If it's under 1k, don't sweat it. If it's over you'll want to start refunding people. It's the name of the game when you go stealth. It's just the risk you take.
Thanks appreciate it.. Sucks Im already out the money for the items that have been sent out. Sending refunds for items that they will recieve is just bonkers to me.. In the future u think running many accounts with all non-real info, so that they dont exceed 1k is the way to go?
Old 08-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

No. You are missing the point. You want to miss it. Are you by chance young?
Forum does not condone selling vErO.

You will get into problems with the items you sell. Sell vErO in nearly any manner and run the risk of having troubles.

We try to help users unfairly stopped by ebay/paypal not those determined to do the same thing again.

Your choice.
Old 08-14-2011

Longevity: 78%

GB, I've noticed this recently; a lot of people on here are selling f-a-k-e branded goods from China (while hiding behind the Vero tag). I thought people were here because they were banned for vague reasons and unfair policies, but a look in any of the main forums will show that people persist in selling counterfeit items.

Why? It's a terrible business model and highly illegal. There was a guy in my town who got 3 months in jail for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ UGG boots, GHD hair straighteners and Lacoste clothes. Not only that but he had to pay back £20k to customers!
Old 08-14-2011

It's because the counterfeits yeild the highest margins. It may be wrong but sometimes counterfeits are the same quality as the orginals. Which sell for much cheaper. It's sad that most all of USA goods made in China are marked up as much as they are and sometimes their products are junk.
Old 08-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%

Yawn another ve ro initial post ha.

Welcome to the forums.

Forum is dedicated to stealth methodology which is excellent at getting back on eb ay. Once you understand that...well, you go about your business.

I am happy to contribute to whatever business you do for a % of the total cut =) All the best regardless.

/bounce GB up and down on the knee WHEEEE
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (08-15-2011)
Old 08-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensignia View Post
GB, I've noticed this recently; a lot of people on here are selling f-a-k-e branded goods from China (while hiding behind the Vero tag). I thought people were here because they were banned for vague reasons and unfair policies, but a look in any of the main forums will show that people persist in selling counterfeit items.

Why? It's a terrible business model and highly illegal. There was a guy in my town who got 3 months in jail for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ UGG boots, GHD hair straighteners and Lacoste clothes. Not only that but he had to pay back £20k to customers!
So did the person that busted just sell it all with one account? Or convert the 1k US dollars per account into the currency of their choice and figure they were good to go.
Old 08-14-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post
So did the person that busted just sell it all with one account? Or convert the 1k US dollars per account into the currency of their choice and figure they were good to go.
I think he was doing a mixture of eBay sales and selling at market stalls. On a similar note this guy got jail time for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DVDs.
Old 08-14-2011

Ouch, it's scary what just one pissed off customer can do if they are determined enough.
Old 08-14-2011

Longevity: 87%

Listen am gona say this flat out, if your selling legit you either got suspended because your DSR is to low or maybe your careless and send broken things or maybe you accidently sent it in poor packageging. What i do know is that most people here are gettin suspended because of vero items which apply to 50% of all of ebay lol. VERO has the highest profit and if your smart you wont get into trouble becuase stleath accounts help you there. And it all depends what your selling to.
Old 08-14-2011

what is VERO ?
Old 08-14-2011

I'll give you a example.

Let's say your looking for a original Shelby Cobra 427 and want to buy it on E-Bay Motor's.

You see a great looking one at a price that is too good to be true. You pay for it and when it arrives, if it arrives, it's look pretty nice but something doesn't seem quite right. So you check the vin and it shows up on the DMV records as being registered as a Pinto. That's VeRo.

So the VeRo sellers are pointing out that their profit margins are superior to legit sellers, that will actually send you a real Cobra if you pay them for one.
Old 08-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
No. You are missing the point. You want to miss it. Are you by chance young?
Forum does not condone selling vErO.

You will get into problems with the items you sell. Sell vErO in nearly any manner and run the risk of having troubles.

We try to help users unfairly stopped by ebay/paypal not those determined to do the same thing again.

Your choice.
No I get the point for sure, I realize that im guilty of selling an item that ebay does not want on their website, and I dont want to do that again, however what has happened has happened, thank god I dont have thousands in stock. just not cool right now as im out the item plus customers want refunds. makes it difficult, but I do get the point.
Old 08-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by download3000 View Post
Listen am gona say this flat out, if your selling legit you either got suspended because your DSR is to low or maybe your careless and send broken things or maybe you accidently sent it in poor packageging. What i do know is that most people here are gettin suspended because of vero items which apply to 50% of all of ebay lol. VERO has the highest profit and if your smart you wont get into trouble becuase stleath accounts help you there. And it all depends what your selling to.

Thanks.. I would like to not go to jail obviously, and I think im going to look into selling non vero items, which sucks cause everyone else is doing it. It makes it difficult to compete is all. Ne way whats done is done, I would like to stay out of jail though, we are talking about under 1k so im hoping im alright. Just to have to refund everyone I would be out the item plus shipping plus have to give em all their money back.. thanks for advice tho.
Old 08-15-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road-Kill View Post

confused, u saying that sticking to 1k and converting it at that point, for the sell of any item not just vero is a good way to stay out of trouble? I would like to avoid jail ect.. lol
Old 08-15-2011

Thumbs up Statement of the year

Could this be the best statement of the year?.... I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Forum is dedicated to stealth methodology which is excellent at getting back on eb ay. Once you understand that...well, you go about your business.