Made stupid mistake ,help ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Made stupid mistake ,help !

Hey guys ,
I just got my paypal limited a few days ago :real name , info ,its under my husband's name .we had this paypal when we were living in other city .after we moved here , I don't know when we added this new address to that old paypal(limited now ).
yesterday , we tried to open a new paypal on different computer , IP at my husband's work (only used to check that old paypal a few times ), used this address( totally did not remember when and how we put this address already on old paypal ) ,and bank account under my name .
right after we opened new paypal , we realize our old paypal already had this address on it which will link the new one for sure ........what should we do now ? I closed the new paypal right away .will they still keep the information ? will be my name on record and still link to the old paypal even though I already closed it before its linked ? because I am still consider using my bank account , maybe use a stealth paypal address , but my real name and real bank account .....

I hope I made this clearly , I bought eBay Stealth , but very new to this , still not 100% sure know how to make everything perfectly working for us .

and another question , my paypal got limited because of selling on other website , not ebay , so far my ebay is still ok , I unlinked the old paypal from my ebay . will it cause any troubles if I get new paypal under my name , and link to my old ebay(under my husband name , planing add my name to it ) since my paypal is not limited because selling on ebay and they don't know my paypal is limited now ?

Thank you !!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Another question , if I am not planing to use paypal on ebay , just using it take sales from phone call or e-mails ( I still have a lot old customers who always come back to me) ,I just send money request to them ,I know they will limit the new account , ask for supplier info , but will they care where I sell ? will I have to provide any of that information , or will ebay let you get through if you are not selling on any website ?
Old 11-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

well if you have closed that paypal, then you are not bothered what happens to it, it would possibly have contaminated your husbands work ip, if its a fixed one...

any bank account you used on it cannot be used again on a future account.

If the paypal limit was due to non-ebay issues, you ebay may be ok, and remain, I would however consider that ebay as just an extra buying ebay account - the reason is, if you make a new paypal to match and link it, it will be at risk of going down again, and an ebay without a paypal is useless for selling!

If you want to sell on ebay, make a new account and matching paypal, completely unlinked in every way

You can receive paypal payments from wherever, not just ebay, just go for the new pairing and in time make another non-linked back-up pair..
Old 11-03-2009

Longevity: 85%

Sounds completed lol.... not good for keeping your accounts long term.

I would do as oompaloompa suggested and start again with all new info, bank account and IP. It will be easier in the long run.

CaptainJack
Old 11-04-2009
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys !it really makes a lot sense to me now .
I guess I will just get a new bank account and new paypal then , does paypal care if you use VPN ?
and my another question is can I even use my other ebay accounts to sell since they were never used with same paypalm , but linked with the ebay account which used for this dead paypal ?will that still somehow link ?
Old 11-04-2009
Threadstarter  

I know I will have to use @@@@ address on new paypal , ip address , can I at least use my name that I used on the account I just closed (becaused used same address as the dead one , was not linked to dead one yet)?because I amafraid they will ask for SSN to keep my new paypal going far .....
Old 11-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower82215 View Post
Thanks guys !it really makes a lot sense to me now .
I guess I will just get a new bank account and new paypal then , does paypal care if you use VPN ?
paypal LOATHES,HATES & DETECTS VPN. As you live in the USA , you have no need to use them You have other choices.

Quote:
and my another question is can I even use my other ebay accounts to sell since they were never used with same paypal , but linked with the ebay account which used for this dead paypal ?will that still somehow link ?
They are linked. For them to stay working depends on the way you use them.
Old 11-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower82215 View Post
I know I will have to use @@@@ address on new paypal , ip address , can I at least use my name that I used on the account I just closed (because used same address as the dead one , was not linked to dead one yet)?because I am afraid they will ask for SSN to keep my new paypal going far .....
What I suggest you should do is stop making anything new for paypal/ebay until you fully understand what to do. Seems like this is very worrying for you.
Takes time but your problems can be fixed
Old 11-06-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you , green been , I bought eBay Stealth , but I am not making new accounts yet , because I am afraid if there is anything I do wrong , it will get limisted again ..:(