Am I ready to create seller account? Need advice. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Am I ready to create seller account? Need advice.

I'm very nervous :> My account was suspended first for a week then for a year a few months ago (vero). I made a new account and listed an item but it was removed within minutes and account was blocked.

I've read the stealth guide several times but not sure about somethings.

For ip address, should I only take note of when I login to eBay or when ever I visit the website? I use a different user account on my computer for the stealth account. Also does ip matter whenever I check paypal address, any of the several I have including three that were tied to my suspended ebay account and attempted account?

My account had under 200 feedback, I think 160ish. 100% feedback with all stats over 4.5. Around 30 of the feedbacks were a buyer, rest from selling. I mainly sold brand new video games and dvd movies and a few textbooks.

I decided to try again since I "lost out and losing out" on selling some items. Also need to get rid of some books.

I added a siblings bank account to the new paypal I created for stealth. The name is the same last name and initials of first name. The address is my actual address but with added numbers for ap/suite/fl/etc. The phone number is my siblings cell#.

I used the same info on ebay. Now I am not sure if I should create the seller account. Once I ask eBay to confirm my identity (call my sibling phone), I will probably have to add a credit card. Should I use my siblings cc and if I do will it work even with the modified address info? I also have a prepaid Visa card that I got for a gift. but that won't work anymore right?

Also will the fact that the paypal is verified help/affect how much I can list once I start as a seller. Also I never had funds held when I started selling before but hear sellings have had their funds held randomly recently. I plan on transferring money to my other paypal accounts or just withdraw to the bank account (and be paid back later) and use paypal balance for fees.

I'm also looking for work. selling on ebay was how I made some money first few month of 2011 (and most of 2010) especially since electronics go on sale and I sell for profit nearly 100% of the time :D. this also is good for my "credit" or so I have been told

Sorry for the many questions! I hope I was clear.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Read the section on tracking and IPs.

You need a new user account, all new IP's, keep track of the IP's on an excel spreadsheet or piece of paper.

Do not ever use the same IP of a downed account.

Good for your credit?

Ebay does not report to the credit bureaus unless you do not pay your bill and it goes to collection. So, no it does not help your credit in any way.

If you read the stealth guide ( it does not show that you purchased it ) then you need to read it again as you must have missed some very important steps based on your questions.
Old 09-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 73%

I do keep track of my IP when ever I log on to ebay with the new account. what I meant was does it matter if I logon to different paypals with out resetting IP?

I buy things with my credit card. I sell at a price such that after ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping costs I make a profit. I always pay my cc on time so yes, selling on ebay at least for me is good for my credit. I do not use this cc on ebay.

I have the stealth guide on another computer. I was skeptical about it so I tried to find reviews etc and ended up finding the actual file.
Old 09-14-2011

Longevity: 76%

Yes it does matter - now go and read the guide again and pay attention to IPs, cookies etc - you are cruising for a bruising if you carry on as it appears you are