ebay holding funds - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-23-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default ebay holding funds

i have a legit account on ebay, with paypal debit card attached i sell legit items no vero. the account was opened in may, i started selling in june almost near 90 days. first i had to deal with the paypal 21 day hold after a month paypal doesnt hold funds anymore, now ebay is holding my funds til they can verify the item has been received 3 days after its been delivered. the money shows up in my paypal account but it says money not yet available etc basically a hold. is this a new procedure? i dont have any negative feedbacks i'm a us seller i have had 1 item say not received, but the buyer is in another country and it has a tracking saying it was shipped but it wont show delivered in his country i clicked on the info in my ebay selling section under estimated funds availability and it has the info on a link below also i want to add ive had over 250 worth of sales and i have over 25 transactions once i reach 90 days (within maybe a week or two) will they hold stop automatically?

Code:
Ship the same day your buyer pays and print your shipping label on eBay for fastest access to your funds.

While you gain experience selling on eBay, access to funds from buyer payments may be delayed to promote successful fulfillment. Rest assured this is a temporary situation. As soon as you meet all of the following criteria, payments from your buyers will generally be available immediately:

It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale;
    You've had more than 25 sales transactions; and
    You've had more than $250 in total sales.

How can I get my funds quickly?

To access your funds as quickly as 3 days after eBay can confirm delivery, we recommend that you ship within 24 hours after your buyer pays and print your shipping label on eBay. With eBay label printing:

Tracking information is automatically provided to eBay
    You get discounted postage rates (the eBay label printing service is FREE)
    Funds for shipping will be available to you immediately (up to $15)

PRINT YOUR LABEL on
eBay NOW
What if I don’t use eBay label printing?

If you ship directly using USPS, UPS, or FedEx, you can upload your tracking information manually to My eBay. Your funds will still be available 3 days after eBay receives confirmation of delivery.
    Mark the item as shipped in My eBay. Even if you don’t upload tracking, if you mark the item as shipped in My eBay, your funds will be available 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date.
    If you don't provide tracking information or mark the item as shipped, or the estimated delivery date can't be calculated, your funds will be available 21 days after your buyer pays.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

also ive rasied the limit on this account by phone 3 times it started as 10/1000 i got it raised to 20/2k by phone then i called again a month later as they requested and got it raised to 50/5k
Old 09-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

eBay is doing this for US sellers now?

This is not good.
Old 09-23-2011

Longevity: 73%

Yes, I am getting it on a few accounts also. Some of the estimated release dates from ebay are almost 45 days! I have started to refunding foreign buyers since there is no tracking to their county and most do not leave feedback or if they do it is way later. These are on new accounts less than 90 days old. Seems like Ebay is really trying to discourage new people from signing up to sell items. All that want is the Chinese powersellers who push huge volume on slim profits. They give them free listings, discounted selling fees and preferred placement in searches.