..Folks--SHIP THOSE GOODS OUT ASAP << Really...:) - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

which shipping method are you referring to??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-06-2009

Longevity: 93%

I usually ship usps.
Old 01-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

usps only does delivery confirmation if im not mistaken, its pretty much the same as a tracking number, just less detailed in my opinion
Old 01-06-2009

Longevity: 88%

I ship within 24 hours, my listing states 48 hours. I also don't ship on Friday (our "date" day). With 5 kids, things happen and I can't always get to the post office. I don't have mail service to my house. So, I drive daily to the next town to ship everything. I don't have 5 stars. But, am known for fast shipping.

And, unfornuately, most of what I mail out is light enough to go 1st Class and you are not supposed to get tracking on that. If my buyers says they didn't get their first package, I resend (printed product), no questions asked. My heavier stuff goes out Priority with tracking and insurance.
Old 01-06-2009

Longevity: 95%

I would never ever ever ever send nothing off unless i had the money out of paypal and in my hands. I dont care had mad the buyers get you cant risk loseing the money or items cause JewPal decieds they feel the need to limt you and collect intrest off your money.

And many people here who use paypal use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info so good luck getting it unlimted when they ask for a ssn
Old 01-06-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
I would never ever ever ever send nothing off unless i had the money out of paypal and in my hands. I dont care had mad the buyers get you cant risk loseing the money or items cause JewPal decieds they feel the need to limt you and collect intrest off your money.

And many people here who use paypal use new info so good luck getting it unlimted when they ask for a ssn
So how many NEGATIVES have you received for slow shipping?
How many accounts have you had suspended due to LOW DRS stars?

I do NOT agree with your way of doing things and I never will.
I really hope no one takes this advice. It is NOT the correct way to do things.
Old 01-07-2009

Lets see never no negatives for slow shipping cause it only takes 1-2 bussiness days for the money to clear from paypal to the bank. Never no accounts banned for shipping DRS but i have lost $200 worth of items in the past cause i shipped before getting paid. And if your useing a paypal with new made up info then surely to god u would have enough sence to not ship unless money is in hand. and this advice is great advice i have read many many post where people lost there money to paypal and shipped the items off.

Not ever one here can reuse legit info or make false doc's to give paypal if they get limted.

The CORRECT way to do things is never trust paypal with your money cause as long as the money is in paypal its PAYPALS money not yours.

The same rules apply to googlecheckout as well as Half.com

Read what google checkout tells you to do if there suppended your account

quote:
Risk: I already shipped orders to my buyers. How do I receive payment for these items?Google Checkout will issue refunds to buyers for any pending orders for which tracking information has not been added. If a payout has not been initiated to your bank account for orders which you have already shipped, we recommend ordering a 'stop shipment' from the shipping company used.

If you're unable to order a 'stop shipment', please reconcile payment with your buyer directly, as this order has been refunded back to your buyer.

lol ask your buyer to give you a refund after he gets the item fat chance that would ever happen.

Last edited by doughboykilla; 01-07-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 01-07-2009

I pull my money out of Paypal when I go mail everything. So, I basically do the same - not ship until I have my money. But, I go to the ATM, pull out the money and head to the post office. So, everything is still shipped within 24-48 hours.

The only time I couldn't get everything out quickly was in December. My 4 year old had surgery. Everything went ok. But, the recovery went slower than expected. Then, there were also a couple of days that the weather was really bad. I couldn't email when my son had surgery and it was holding things up by a couple of days. But, most knew that he was having it beforehand. When our roads were ice covered, I did email and mailed first chance I got. I did take a small hit. But, overall, everyone understood and was great about it.
Old 01-07-2009

If you have a paypal atm card then your probly pretty square with them and have nothing to worry about as for me im a high risk to paypal and they will limt me any chance they get with there BS OMMARP crap and want SSN supplier Docs Tracking #'s DNA Smaples Retna Scans so i will the to F off and open a new Pp and start over so its wise on my part not to ship items unltill the money clears and im sure there many others here who dose'nt play by paypals rules that feel the same way as me.
Old 01-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^ i admit, i also dont ship anything until the money is within my reach. i note in my auctions Paypal's hold policy so customers are usually understanding about waiting a day or 2
Old 01-07-2009

Shipping time DSRs is what finally did me in.
Most of my items were made to order based on the customers specific instructions, and took around 5 weeks to make and deliver the product.
This was very clear from my listings and all of customers knew that they were not buying premade items but items made according to their instructions. They were also aware of the wait time from product order to product delivery.
However, this did not stop them from giving me 3s or 4s on the "shipping time" DSR when the product was delivered within the 5 week time period.
Even if I made the product sooner than stated, say 3 or 4 weeks, that still was not good enough for a 5 star DSR rating according to my customers.

All of my customers were happy, and my feedback was close to 100%, but the damn DSRs did me in anyway. I was a good seller but they kicked me off over this BS.
I don't understand the purpose of DSR's anyway, if a customer is happy and rates the overall transaction as good, then that's the most important thing. Right?

Not according to ebay.
Old 01-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadoll View Post
I don't understand the purpose of DSR's anyway, if a customer is happy and rates the overall transaction as good, then that's the most important thing. Right?

Just another one of thoses retartded idiot ideas the highschool drop outs that work at eBay came up with. The feedback system works fine but noooo they wanted more and then screwed it all to hell. If its not broken don't fix it.
Old 01-07-2009

I do have a PP debit card and use it only to pull my money out. I would never ship before I had cash in hand. I do have a wholesale customer that I would. She has been with me from the beginning. She is actually the reason I found this board when she got a 30 day suspension.

As for the DSR's, they suck! People think that giving a 4 rating is a good thing. But, it hurts the seller. I have something written that explains that no rating is better than a 4 rating. So, if they weren't happy enough to give me 5 and I can't fix it, please don't rate at all.

I have a PS account and while my dsr's are high enough for the discount, ebay has cheated me out of it twice.