listing safety - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-06-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default listing safety

Do you think it would be okay to list name brand perfume on a new eBay Stealth account? Or maybe some Dr dre beats headphones?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Sure if you want to get suspended again.
Old 12-06-2011

Longevity: 82%

dre beat headphones get even some seasoned accounts suspended i would stay away from them personally
Old 12-06-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Dr.dre headphones is the worst vero item to sell. I don't know how accounts manage to sell them.
Old 12-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Sure you can,,,All you have to do is Call Both Companies, and ask them what their Guidelines are for selling on sites like Ebay and amazon, they will ask you a few simple questions like what is your Companies Federal Tax Id Number and most likely ask you to sign a Personal Guarantee, and a Few more odds and ends like that, then THEY will tell YOU where to buy the items, They of course want to to Buy from Distributors THEY AUTHORIZE to sell THEIR products (They would'nt want you buying Potentially Counterfeit Products,,we CANNOT have that now,,Can we?) and then you can list them to your Hearts Content,,,Its really all VERY Simple,,,
madmuppet303 (12-07-2011)
Old 12-06-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Sure you can,,,All you have to do is Call Both Companies, and ask them what their Guidelines are for selling on sites like Ebay and amazon, they will ask you a few simple questions like what is your Companies Federal Tax Id Number and most likely ask you to sign a Personal Guarantee, and a Few more odds and ends like that, then THEY will tell YOU where to buy the items, They of course want to to Buy from Distributors THEY AUTHORIZE (They would'nt want you buying Potentially Counterfeit Products) and then you can list them to your Hearts Content,,,Its really all VERY Simple,,,
If it was that simple -
Old 12-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FandangoKango View Post
If it was that simple -

It actually IS that simple,,Thats how MOST those accounts you see that sell things like that do it,,,The Company has those Ebay Usernames on an "APPROVED" List,, and their listings do Not get taken Down
Old 12-06-2011
Threadstarter  

wow thats a lot of work and i cant buy from where they want me to buy, i got my own wholesale dealer, i know some people that sell a lot of perfume without doing all that and their accounts are fine so far, i personally have sold over 20 perfumes, including a louis vuitton belt before, ebay is so random sometimes :/ thank you guys for answers
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeweezy View Post
Do you think it would be okay to list name brand perfume on a new eBay Stealth account? Or maybe some Dr dre beats headphones?
add p90x to the mix and your all set...
The Following User Says Thank You to newjerseymax For This Useful Post:
boszika (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Don't forget Ros etta =) NOW we cooking!
Old 12-07-2011
Threadstarter  

I really like the sarcasm thanks. Would it be okay if i sell it on my friends account, he just turned 18 he made a paypal all verified with his real info, and ebay with real info verified, would ebay give me a chance to sell perfume and dre headphones?
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

What part of "you don't sell them" are you having such hard time understanding?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I really like the sarcasm thanks. Would it be okay if i sell it on my friends account, he just turned 18 he made a paypal all verified with his real info, and ebay with real info verified, would ebay give me a chance to sell perfume and dre headphones?
Dude, Now you want to mess up your friends account,,What is Wrong with you?

We are all trying to tell you in a Nice way not to sell this stuff,, and what do you do,,,Cop an Attitude,,Are you INSANE,,,

Now Im Gonna Tell you Like it is: EBAY (Or ANY othe Site For that matter) do NOT want ANY Counterfeit Items Being sold on their Site,,,we ALL Know about those "Special" Distributors,,,So give that B^llsh!t a REST,,,That is why I told you above to contact the Company,,,They will tell you if you can sell their Product on Ebay and HOW,, as well as who your distributor will be,,

If you want to use your "Special" Distributor tell the company who it is and they will tell you if you can,,,My bet is that your "Special" distributor is in China and the Company would most likely have him ARRESTED,,,

There is a STRICT Procedure for this type of thing,,,You just want a way Around it,,Well guess what,,,There Isn't,,,,,,,,

Last edited by slapped; 12-07-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-12-2011
Threadstarter  

okay you don't know anything about how i sell my items and where i get my items from, i have sold many of those items before without any problems and i know sellers out there who are power sellers that sell those kind of stuff for a really long time. and your guess is wrong my distributor is in my town and he gets them from new york, where they are produced all my stuff is legit and i never received a negative feedback for selling them. all i was wondering is what items are safe to start with on a new account and my friend WANTS to do this he's involved in it.
Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
okay you don't know anything about how i sell my items and where i get my items from, i have sold many of those items before without any problems and i know sellers out there who are power sellers that sell those kind of stuff for a really long time. and your guess is wrong my distributor is in my town and he gets them from new york, where they are produced all my stuff is legit and i never received a negative feedback for selling them. all i was wondering is what items are safe to start with on a new account and my friend WANTS to do this he's involved in it.
It seems like you got it all figured out then. Go ahead and post them if your supplier is legit. When you account gets "temporary" suspension and they ask for supplier info then your all set! right? So then the answer is YES you can post them if everything is on the up and up. I have listed many many vero item, in the thousands. When my account was limited and they asked for documents and supplier info, I provided them and now the account is back up and running no problems.
Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Don't think you want to get into an argument with the Slapped...
Old 12-12-2011
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
Dude, Now you want to mess up your friends account,,What is Wrong with you?

We are all trying to tell you in a Nice way not to sell this stuff,, and what do you do,,,Cop an Attitude,,Are you INSANE,,,

Now Im Gonna Tell you Like it is: EBAY (Or ANY othe Site For that matter) do NOT want ANY Counterfeit Items Being sold on their Site,,,we ALL Know about those "Special" Distributors,,,So give that B^llsh!t a REST,,,That is why I told you above to contact the Company,,,They will tell you if you can sell their Product on Ebay and HOW,, as well as who your distributor will be,,

If you want to use your "Special" Distributor tell the company who it is and they will tell you if you can,,,My bet is that your "Special" distributor is in China and the Company would most likely have him ARRESTED,,,

There is a STRICT Procedure for this type of thing,,,You just want a way Around it,,Well guess what,,,There Isn't,,,,,,,,
Wait your wrong there actually is a way wrong - lol.

And new york you get your items, lol. New york has tons of china stuff.
Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Let me tell you something,,,I Really do NOT need to Know what you are selling'''

Here are the FACTS, if you are selling an item that can possibly get your account suspended Like MOST (99%) Branded Perfumes that means that the Perfume Company is a VERO Member,,

You see, The ONLY Listing Takedowns that Ebay is SOLELY responsible for are Ebay POLICY Violating Listings or Users,,,Listing takedowns because of "Authenticity Concerns" or "Respected Community Member" are almost Always Competitors,,,ALL "Infringement" Violation Listing Takedowns are ACTUALLY Dicated by the VERO Member' Ebay is simply Acting on THEIR Requests for a listing takedown,,,,

The ONLY Reason that VERO members do that is to Make CERTAIN 100% that you are selling their Genuine Products'''Some Companies (Like Designers) ABSOLUTLY will NOT allow their products to be sold on ebay

All This is FACT and NOT open to Debate,,,,,If your Local Distributor Does indeed Purchase Directly from the Producer,(By the way, I Live in New York and I Do NOT Know ANY Branded Perfume being PRODUCED Here), and if that Perfume company has NO Problem with their product being sold on Ebay then all you need is an E-Mail or two just to get their Permission to sell,,,That is of Course if your "Local" Distributor is on the up-n-up,,,Which if he is all of your "Resistance" to contacting the Company and getting their Blessing is Ignorant,,,Hell, this what EVERYONE On this Forum is Looking for,,,,a Product that they can sell, Make money on and NOT get Suspended for,,,a DREAM Come True for almost ANYONE here,,,,,,So "pardon" me if I Believe that your Source is "Questionable" at Best

Any Seller that you Might know selling this Perfume is either Lucky or Approved by the VERO Member,,,,,NOTHING ELSE!!!!

Last edited by slapped; 12-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
Pringles (12-12-2011)