eBay account limited - need new account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default eBay account limited - need new account

Hi folks, got my ebay account limited 2 weeks ago & I would like to know what to do to make a new one or buy one from here, anyone bought an ebay account from here before and had no issues, will be able to start selling next day, do i need a new paypal or can i use same paypal to link with new ebay account. please help me . thank you:>
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2011

Longevity: 72%

first things first, buy the Stealth Book. read it, once you have read it, read it again. trust me it will help you alot. yes there are people on here who sell accounts, and they do a great job of it. you will need a new bank account of your own though. and yes you will need a new paypal account. you will not be able to sell the very next day, but it does not take long to get up and running again

but the first thing i advise you to do, is buy the Stealth Book, read the forum and ask plenty of questions if you are unsure of anything

im sure plenty more people will comment on here for you

good luck
Old 12-12-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 71%

I heard alot of people are getting suspended or limited because listing Vero items, if ebay request me to send id will they take legal action aginst me because i was selling vero items?
Old 12-12-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

You need luck on your side my friend + intelligence + patience + Stealth Book + alot of reading too doo.
Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Its gone both ways for me. Most of the time buying account has worked great. Couple of other times not so good.

I personally now prefer to make own accounts. Reading stealth could help decide if this is something you can accomplish on your own or if you need help.
Old 12-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@huggybear222 - welcome to the forums. 3 recommendations:

1. Read around the forums.
2. Get the stealth guide for its simplicity
3. (Optional) Buy account from sellers here or make your own.

So far your questions are all very common q's addressed many times.
Old 12-13-2011

Longevity: 78%

A friend of mine sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items on her account, she only got limited because the item as described rating was too high.

She sold makeup from China what she bought off Dhgate. Took about a year to get her account took off her for good.

Nothing else happened to her apart from the loss of her account, you have to think if it is worth all the headaches and hassle though just to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items. That is up to you to decide.

Very unlikely that you will get away with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ long term with the likes of eBay IMHO. They will come down on you eventually, any customer that is not satisfied with what you are selling could easily phone e bay and complain, telling them what your selling is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and boom your accounts gone.

You really need to purchase the Stealth Book, all the answers to your questions will be in there without a doubt, i don't know where i would be without it tbh. Great guide, worth every penny

You wont be able to start selling the next day on a new account as that will definitely raise a red flag with e bay, act like a newbie would.

What was you selling on your banned account if you dont mind me asking? Yes you will need a new pay pal because if you use the same one it will link to the banned account. Just make a clean bank account (natwest & co-operative is good) - simple

If you have any other questions just ask around on the forums, i have learnt alot on here, their here to help. Good luck

Last edited by natbabes; 12-13-2011 at 12:10 PM.