I need paymate on ebay guru's help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default I need paymate on ebay guru's help

ok heres the deal

I liked my paymate account to ebay, it was accepted, I dont need a merchent account (yet anyway), it states active, this account meets all the requirments and has been approved, how when buyers try to pay it says "Seller has not set up their account to receive payments yet. Please contact Paymate and advise seller"

these dumb people dont answer their phones, EVER any paymate guru's here? what can I do?

Thanks

after I get this settled im gonna have a TON of experiments with paymate
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@stugots, read your post but I have no experience with paymate. Maybe there is a small box to tick or something to activate/link? Other folx will chime in later.
Old 12-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugots View Post
ok heres the deal

I liked my paymate account to ebay, it was accepted, I dont need a merchent account (yet anyway), it states active, this account meets all the requirments and has been approved, how when buyers try to pay it says "Seller has not set up their account to receive payments yet. Please contact Paymate and advise seller"

these dumb people dont answer their phones, EVER any paymate guru's here? what can I do?

Thanks

after I get this settled im gonna have a TON of experiments with paymate
I am with Paymate, and the issue is that your account was never approved which is why the buyer got a message saying the account was not setup to receive payments. Paymate never sent you a message saying your account was approved or it would have been. You received a message saying your account or application is active NOT approved. When you clicked to register you got a page with a lot of detail saying what would happen next. Here is the link you needed to read and comply with before you began listing auctions on eBay using Paymate. Registration Need to Know | Paymate - Online payment service - sell online, buy online. Apparently, you either did not read it or ignored it. If you had you would have known that your application was only active not approved, and your account was not enbabled.

As to your comments about answering the phone we do answer the phone during business hours. 9:00 to 5:00 Pacific time. You are asked to leave a voicemail. If you do you will receive a call back the same business day. 100% of the time. If you don't we may try to call you back from caller ID which seldom works as we don't know who you are.

We may not be perfect, but thousands of people have managed to make it through the process without encountering this issue.