Identification questions - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceuk View Post
Bast*rdians do on the telephone sound very similar to humans .
However you can sense what there talking about is developed from a deep hate of all sellers on ebay.
This in turn manifests itself in a barage of lies and deceipt.
The true way to tell if a ebay employee is lying is close your eyes and if you hear a sound on the telephone when you call up thats 100% proof.
Its not there fault .. its in there genes .
This may be true, but we're still here to find ways to game the system, right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-10-2013

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceuk View Post
Bast*rdians do on the telephone sound very similar to humans .
However you can sense what there talking about is developed from a deep hate of all sellers on ebay.
This in turn manifests itself in a barage of lies and deceipt.
The true way to tell if a ebay employee is lying is close your eyes and if you hear a sound on the telephone when you call up thats 100% proof.
Its not there fault .. its in there genes .

So today, I got an actual human on the ebay phone. I had listed on my stealth account yesterday and answered the verification questions and passed online. However, today they wanted me to call in so I did.

She was actually really nice. She asked if I had the items in my possession, then saw that I passed the online set of questions and said she would raise the selling limits. She was very kind. I acted like a newbie and asked a lot of questions on how to do things on ebay.

So she raised the selling limit from 10/1000 to 50/3500

So maybe some are humans...
The Following User Says Thank You to turkeyhunt For This Useful Post:
smokescreen (01-10-2013)
Old 01-10-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 79%

Thank you, turkeyhunt, for the info. It was useful. I just got few great ideas how to raise ebay selling limits, just need to try this before.
Old 01-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyhunt View Post
So today, I got an actual human on the ebay phone. I had listed on my stealth account yesterday and answered the verification questions and passed online. However, today they wanted me to call in so I did.

She was actually really nice. She asked if I had the items in my possession, then saw that I passed the online set of questions and said she would raise the selling limits. She was very kind. I acted like a newbie and asked a lot of questions on how to do things on ebay.

So she raised the selling limit from 10/1000 to 50/3500

So maybe some are humans...
Interesting, I tried the calling back a while back, one guy actually raised my limits without asking me anything! Even after failing the online questions. I tried again on different accounts and the next 4 were denied pending more info (ie ID..etc), so I backed off calling in.
Old 01-10-2013

Longevity: 69%

it's true, you know what i had? i once passed the verification and the woman suddenly says let me connect you to my manager to give you more selling limit, before i could say no the manager is there on the phone - bam, he said send in your documentation, i said but i passed all the questions just now, then the ******* said ok let's do it again, now instead of just address he asks what is the middle of your social - sure i failed hard. he said no problem i'll let you answer another set, i said i don't want that much selling limit anymore, he's like but you now have to pass the verification, otherwise your account is toasted.

and he baned my account forever after 3 sets of paiful questions.

sure i also had luck with some super nice lady give me 50/month without asking a thing, but for all the calls i've made to ebay, the lesson's learned is just: INVOLVE A HUMAN IS DANGEROUS! DON'T CALL THEM IF YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokescreen View Post
I did about 30 accounts so far, I was able to answer questions on 4 or 5 and got limits raised, so far none of the other accounts that I werent able to answer questions have been flagged yet, but I also didnt call in, I think calling in would raise the chances of being flagged. When it comes to ebay I think the worst thing you can do is involve a human in the process.
The Following User Says Thank You to sommer33 For This Useful Post:
smokescreen (01-10-2013)
Old 01-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommer33 View Post
it's true, you know what i had? i once passed the verification and the woman suddenly says let me connect you to my manager to give you more selling limit, before i could say no the manager is there on the phone - bam, he said send in your documentation, i said but i passed all the questions just now, then the ******* said ok let's do it again, now instead of just address he asks what is the middle of your social - sure i failed hard. he said no problem i'll let you answer another set, i said i don't want that much selling limit anymore, he's like but you now have to pass the verification, otherwise your account is toasted.

and he baned my account forever after 3 sets of paiful questions.

sure i also had luck with some super nice lady give me 50/month without asking a thing, but for all the calls i've made to ebay, the lesson's learned is just: INVOLVE A HUMAN IS DANGEROUS! DON'T CALL THEM IF YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO.
I have never had that bad of luck before, but it doesnt surprise me at all, as soon as you involve a human vs the "system", the results will automatically be more chaos than A+B=C.

I am going to continue trying the online questions to see if I can develop a somewhat reliable formula for getting higher limits, needless to say I dont think calling in is going to be a part of it!