Ebay wants to talk and get a little more info? 1 week old account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Ebay wants to talk and get a little more info? 1 week old account

Hi guys, need help and here's the summary:

- Week old account before posting first item (ds game)
- 1 hr later, item removed and EB wants to speak to me regarding my account

How I opened account:

- Tor Browser to access ebay
- gmail
- google for phone
- Prepaid CC
- Ex-gf name and address

No one in her house have ever used ebay. Asked everyone who have ever lived there.

Should I call? What have they asked you guys? How should I respond? Please help out. PM if answer is super secret lol

Thanks all for your assistance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Tor is crap! Did you even read the Stealth Book???

DON'T YOU THINK EBAY KNOWS ABOUT THIS TOR and all these other things? Don't you think they have a system to detect it out they are worth billions buddy! Do you think google ads can be easily done by clicking with TOR??? If that was the case, I would have a program already done for it. And so would everyone else on here!

Get a real IP address or VPS/VPN! READ The Stealth Book one more time!

ds game? New account! And high risk items! This is why you got the stuff removed! And only a week old on top of it! SO MANY RED FLAGS!

They know about TOR and why someone would try to hide their IP! And bam red flag. You didn't read the Stealth Book, please read it over and over for the IP address chapter.
Old 02-05-2013
Nephilim

Longevity: 0%

It's in your ex-gf name? You would need to disguise your voice as a women if you are going to call them. Your going to need to call them if you want to keep the account. The questions are multiple choice questions that should be simple to answer if it is in the name that is someone close to you.

Questions can be different as they pull it from a database. Gather as much information on the person before you call so that way your ready to answer them. Just be calm and go with the flow!
Old 02-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks for wake up call Ghost lol. I needed that schooling.

I have gone through stealth method of changing ip via wireless router and user accounts in windows, but that takes sssooo long. Takes about 5 mins to switch ip per account. Have over 15 accounts to manage and that takes up all my time in one day.

How did you go on about switching IP on the fly? Taking too much time to switch ip per account is what drove me towards Tor. Bad choice I know, but pls offer some suggestion?
Old 02-05-2013
Banned

EVERY TIME I CALL EBAY THEY SAY "MAM" like I am some girl!!! I keep tell them "ummmm no sorry, I am a guy!" lol

So this might help most of you! Funny but helpful! I guess I can do stealth women accounts now! lol
Old 02-05-2013
Banned

Look stealth is not made to sell 3 items okay? Stealth is for LONG RUN BUSINESS PLAN! SWITCHING IP EVERY 5 MINUTES PER ACCOUNT IS WORTH IT IF YOU ARE DOING $500 per account per month and have like 10! Don't you think? If not think about the guy at a fast food place on his feet standing!!! With a stove making burgers, he would rather change the ip every time on the account then to get $8 per hour!

And you welcome for the wake up call, that's free, the info and kick in the @$$ is priceless for your future!
Old 02-05-2013
Threadstarter  

hahaa... priceless.

One last question:

Any tip on switching users on a mac? Does switching accounts on windows the same as for mac user? In other words, think they'll detect the accounts if I create different users in my mac for each account (assuming different ip and all that such is in place)

I'm a mac-man, but have been resorting to windows for the sole purpose of EB.
Old 02-05-2013
Banned

OMG DUDE SERIOUSLY! GO TO MAC STORE LIKE I DID! And ask them and BUG THE H3LL OUT OF THEM!!! They'll be more then happy or you know what. Heres a secret go on youtube and type this in Don't tell anyone on here I gave you this okay???

switching users on a mac

They even have one that shows you how to create it

Also just so you know, you can not just do user account and you are set to go homeboy! You need to also have a IP address per account, call up the internet provider and ask for a Static IP address how much per each IP and have someone at apple store show you how it's done!

Use mac if you will use windows only, make sure everything is CLEAN FRESH NEW, and on top of it. Only use that windows account for EB, Paypal, the site you'll be uploading the pictures for your auctions if you should use it, and a the email account you have registered too this account!

Please read that Stealth Book again! I don't think you read it. lol.