New Stealth.. Request higher selling limits question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-11-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default New Stealth.. Request higher selling limits question

Well, Started about couple of weeks ago.. Ligit 4 accounts, "Means 100% Ligit" New, bank linked, etc.. Phone numbers Each new.. etc...
Started to sell, and requested higher limits on 3 by phone, blablabla........... Got between 25 to 50 items /account/ $ 2000- $ 5000 /Account..

One account I got from a friend, "I asked to borrow it for couple of months, and he is not a seller", 2 years old account... I started with 100 items - $ 5000.00 For that account..

The Problem, is 70 Sold out , $ 3500.00 sales already in 2 weeks.. only 3 feedbacks from sales..

Now Actually I used to have big Account, and has plenty huge amount of items.. The problem is, I don't have any additional phone number for that account, I have all the informations, I tried to request higher limits "They refer me to Call us Link"..

So If i called Ebay from any of the phone numbers, on other stealth, would that be Linked ?? .. Just using a Phone number from other account to call.. Could Ebay system track the accounts together ??..
This account is my great chance to stand on my feet again.. And I believe I will have a good chance for higher limits, etc...
So any help would be great ..

Thank You,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

To use a phone number from ANY other account would cause a link.

Why does this account not have a working phone number?

Old 04-11-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
To use a phone number from ANY other account would cause a link.

Why does this account not have a working phone number?

The problem, it is my friend phone number, he live far away, and busy with work and family, He has no problem to make the call, but he does not know any thing about how it work, Ebay called him already before, etc.. to verify the account when i started selling, .....
Actually I don't want to involve him no more, he already did much, and asking more would be so needy...
So any other clue.... ??

To call from his number is an option but will need planning, and meeting, etc... so it will take longer time.. Thinking about adding new number, but what i have already causing me headache, and alot of managing, etc....

What I'm trying is to have 3 or 4 ligit accounts, "With some hidden stealth" in case .. So I'm planning long term for those accounts..
I will use the user name, etc... on computer, until call us.. so just making the phone call from any of the phones will cause trouble ?..

If i called Paypal from other phone of other account, would they report it to Ebay ??

Last edited by wyes; 04-11-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-12-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyes View Post

If i called Paypal from other phone of other account, would they report it to Ebay ??
In most cases paypal and ebay share information and if you get banned or linked in any way you might see the ebays goes right behind it.

Some get lucky but some do not.

Why not have your own working phone?

Easy to get one.
Old 04-12-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

why risk anything like this ??

not worth the risk i would think
Old 04-12-2013

Just get a tracfone $10 at dollar store. ATT even has a new prepaid phone.
Old 04-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
The problem, it is my friend phone number, he live
Much trouble. Avoid that too. paypal are worse than ebay with this.
Old 04-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

I've said it a million times before, I will say it again now, and I will probably say it a billion times again in the future. I never call eBay to request for limits increases. I just let them increase naturally by themselves. By calling them, you're just begging them to take a closer look at your account and they might find something that you missed and will close you down.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imjustme For This Useful Post:
MM78 (04-12-2013), Sandy D (04-22-2013), StealthAssassin (04-13-2013)
Old 04-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
I've said it a million times before, I will say it again now, and I will probably say it a billion times again in the future. I never call eBay to request for limits increases. I just let them increase naturally by themselves. By calling them, you're just begging them to take a closer look at your account and they might find something that you missed and will close you down.
You know why you gotta say it a million times bro?

Because no one bothers to read the forum, newcomers just ask the same questions in different ways! lol.

Same with those who want to have 1 Paypal to 3-4 Ebays
Old 04-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post

Because no one bothers to read the forum, newcomers just ask the same questions in different ways! lol.

Well 10 Years ago, I was able to remember any phone Number, addess, etc... "I MEAN ANY INCLUDING YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS SHOUTING THEIR NUMBER TO YOU ON THE BUS".. passed by me, or read on a paper, or ad.. up to all my life before that time..
5 years ago, I started having problems on remembering them.
Now I have to look at my phone to know my own Number, or even my zip code..

May be little more time, Life will teach us a lesson, that all of us had a great gifts we waste when we were Youth.. and a lot of pain we have to accept for finally understanding our abilities and limitations.

I just got a new phone, 5 phone Lines now. And Hope I was as smart as you when I was young, And sure you will never be in my place when you get elder. By the way it is just right behind the next turn, you just will never know till it hit you.. "I mean aging ..... And Maturity {Little peak of wisdom} in the brighter side...
Thanks all for help...
The Following User Says Thank You to wyes For This Useful Post:
veggiegymrat (04-29-2013)
Old 04-22-2013

Longevity: 63%

This is why I keep a running file with all my various and complete account info in Yahoo Notepad or Google Docs. It's way too much to remember, especially if you have multiple ebay & PayPal accounts.

As for phone numbers, just set up a new Gmail account. Once you have that you can get a unique Google Voice number. Use it for nothing else other than placing it on file on a specific ebay/ paypal account. In the rare case that you may need to call ebay/paypal customer no-service be sure to place the call from that number. It's free and it works. NOT sure if it is possible to get a google voice number if you are outside of the USA however. I think I read something somewhere once that it wasn't possible.

I have a separate gmail (and Google voice number) for each ebay/paypal combo that I have.
Old 04-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:

Lol, I do feel like like sometimes it is about 10-20 of us that are active members just saying the same stuff over and over again to people who don't want to listen.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (04-23-2013)
Old 04-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Small point.... gets boring to say it all the time.

Hardly encouraging to the newbies.

I've noticed it's being handed out like candies.

Dont forget this.

Topics are often repeated. Different words may cover the same topic.

SEARCH may not always show a newbie.

Old 04-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

What makes you think I'm young?
Quote:
Well 10 Years ago, I was able to remember any phone Number, addess, etc... "I MEAN ANY INCLUDING YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS SHOUTING THEIR NUMBER TO YOU ON THE BUS".. passed by me, or read on a paper, or ad.. up to all my life before that time..
5 years ago, I started having problems on remembering them.
Now I have to look at my phone to know my own Number, or even my zip code..

May be little more time, Life will teach us a lesson, that all of us had a great gifts we waste when we were Youth.. and a lot of pain we have to accept for finally understanding our abilities and limitations.

I just got a new phone, 5 phone Lines now. And Hope I was as smart as you when I was young, And sure you will never be in my place when you get elder. By the way it is just right behind the next turn, you just will never know till it hit you.. "I mean aging ..... And Maturity {Little peak of wisdom} in the brighter side...
Thanks all for help...
Old 04-24-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
What makes you think I'm young?
I'm Sorry if I make any conclusions.. Just learned from life, that when we are young, we are faster to judge, and has no patience, As we did not see the other side of the road..
I appreciate your reply and experience and everyone replied here.. Thanks All, That is actually how all of us keep going, United is how we succeed ..

Out of the subject, and as for me studying ebay policies, etc.. in last 3 years.. I guess, it will be great idea, if actually one Day, People against Ebay..
Like every seller has a problem with ebay, and after studying the policy carefully, there is plenty of Loopholes, and changing policies.. So if each person start a separate Lawsuit.. { SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL LAWSUIT } .. Unfortunatly it has to be in CA, Sacramento their main office.. just imagine if Ebay has at one time over 100,000's of lawsuits individually, Even if they did make a loss.. it need their HUGE TEAM OF LAWYERS ALOT OF WORK, And even with the individual lossing their lawsuit , the costs are $ 79.95 to file one.. yet how much Ebay would pay, their Lawyers, and where to find this amount of Lawyers.. etc... I'm sure the costs will be huge, and bad propaganda for Ebay.. And at least from the 100,000's Suits, few 10-100 would end up getting a huge cutback from Ebay.. Just a way of thinking.. And just idea, if it worked right..

And execuse me again, aging is New to me, and I'm trying to get used to it..