New to Ebay but I Saw Success ASAP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-23-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default New to Ebay but I Saw Success ASAP

Ok so i started Ebay one day ago and one that same day i sold a item lol. It was my niche i guess or i just had the item at the right price at the right time.

Either way, i took it as a sign that im going to be the king of Ebay.

Problem is i dont have money to send out the supplies so i had to refund lol.. noob mistake i know
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%
Default Re: New to Ebay but I Saw Success ASAP

Like the attitude keep the confidence just don't get cocky that's when mistakes are made when u think u know everything ,

But a big rule is "It takes money to make money" so I'm guessing you are really young and possibly in high school and never had a job before since u can't afford postage and shipping supplies???

Really all u need is 24.95, and purchase a visa Vanilla prepaid CC load $20 which cost 4.95 load fee so u need 24.95 and got to one vanilla website and register the zip code that is on ur registration address

After that add and confirm to paypal they will make a 1.95 charge you go back to on vanilla and look at that 1.95 transaction and u will see a code
Go to account overview after linking the card and click view limits and click confirm card they will make the charge get the code from onevanilla site and go back to overview on the right click confirm DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD type in code and ur good

Go to ebay click on print label than check off the box to the right joining shipping program before u hit print it will filicide u through and after that u will always get the option to pay for postage after ur funds are available, u get the 1.95 back in ur Paypal account and u can spend the remaining balance of the card for anything

So now no cost for shipping the buyer covers that and ship priority if ur items fit in any of the flat rate packages ur good to go with free shipping supplies and postage, and u can always use newspaper and regular paper to print postage and than cut in half and tape all sides to package

With priority u will get funds released in 4 days if u ship next day after payment and will have money for bubble wrap and appropriate supplies

If ur gonna start a business u can start an ebay business for almost no money the cost of one item and a vanilla card so $24.95 u can potentially get all postage covered for as long as funds are held , free shipping basic supplies and u can use the $18.05 balance to buy a product to sell
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
joesshooze (10-30-2013), rsot (10-30-2013)
Old 10-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldking View Post
You read the signs wrong.

It takes hard work and hard work AND money.

Learn the ways first.

Then you earn the title.

I must point out there are others here who are already King.

Good Luck

Old 10-30-2013

Longevity: 64%

Everybody here on Aspkin has given invaluable advice. I had to invest money to grow my business and it had taken a year to settle in a little bit. You are probably young and can do faster which may or may not serve you. Best of luck. BTW, I use Vanilla Visa all the time they work great for a lot of things.
Old 10-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums goldking.

At least you have recognized your mistake - do NOT repeat.

The buyer could hit you with a negative since you didnt complete the transaction - be careful moving forward.

As for the "king" comment - leave the "grandiosity" for later.

All the best.
Old 10-31-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 60%

Thanks for the advice guys hehehehe..

Man have only 35 items and im not getting sales daily.. I think its time to put 100 more products ( new month ) hehehehehe but i carefully select my goods..

Anyway stay wet boys!

Yes im only in my early 20's but i been earning online since i was 19!
Old 11-01-2013

Longevity: 64%

I am surprised how slow I am. Was better in August. I think this whole thing with the president and our government have put a damper on sales. I don't really know what is typical.
Old 11-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldking View Post
Ok so i started Ebay one day ago and one that same day i sold a item lol. It was my niche i guess or i just had the item at the right price at the right time.

Problem is i dont have money to send out the supplies so i had to refund lol.. noob mistake i know
Way too soon to pump it with 100 products - grow it slowly - even if it has no sales, build other backups