MC999 Listing policy violation - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-06-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default MC999 Listing policy violation

Hi Guys

I got an email from ebay this morning stating that I have broken "ebays copyright violation unauthorised item policy" consequently they have removed my listing.

Firstly I didn't have the product listed anymore as I ran out of stock.

Secondly the product I am selling is 100% authentic I have been also getting positive feedback.

The only thing I can think of is on my listing I stated I will send the product via email opposed physically posting it.

Ebay said If I wanted further information I should contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the removal of my listing and whether you can relist the item.

What should I do..?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Re: MC999 Listing policy violation

Here's a copy of the

MC999 Listing policy violation alert: Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hello

After reviewing your eBay account, it appears that you have violated eBay's Copyright Violation - Unauthorized Item policy. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
- We have credited any associated fees to your account.

Your listing was removed after the rights owner notified us that your item violated their copyright. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the removal of your listing and whether you can relist the item.

For more information on our VeRO program, please visit::
eBay UK: Help: VeRO Programme: Information for eBay Users

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations of this policy could result in the suspension of your account.
We encourage you to contact the company.

For more information on how eBay protects Intellectual Property, or for additional information if you believe that your listing has been removed as a result of an error or misidentification, please visit the following Help page:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...s-vero-ov.html

If you have additional questions, contact our policy experts.
http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?q...main=email1418

We understand that you may have been unaware of this eBay policy, and we encourage you to learn how to keep your experiences on eBay successful.

We appreciate your cooperation.
Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
Old 11-06-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Theres not too much you can do , Ebay is not the right market place for virtual goods, they dont like them sold on there platform and that is that, yes there are others that sell this but you probabaly would go through many accounts and in the end would never have a stable business on ebay
Old 11-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Theres not too much you can do , Ebay is not the right market place for virtual goods, they dont like them sold on there platform and that is that, yes there are others that sell this but you probabaly would go through many accounts and in the end would never have a stable business on ebay
Hi if I alter my listing and Sending the physical item do you think this will make a difference...?
Old 11-06-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

you probably could hide things for a while but right now your account is flagged , i would leave that alone and make stealth accounts , operating on one account does not work, as soon as you make money thats when you get shut down , and especially with virtual goods, you need to definitely send something physical out with a tracking number on it and make that clear in your description and dont mention emailing them the goods in the description, its tough what your selling ebay doesnt have tolerance for it
Old 11-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Cool down sales on this account of this particular item - stealth rotation is smart idea.

Digitally delivered items are always a risk to eB/pp so...tough to keep longlasting
Old 11-07-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Cool down sales on this account of this particular item - stealth rotation is smart idea.

Digitally delivered items are always a risk to eB/pp so...tough to keep longlasting
This accounts got 4 positive feedbacks now . I was think in a couple weeks I would start selling again lost the physical product with pictures and everything.