SCAMMING BUYERS:How I Got My money's worth from a few - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-13-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: SCAMMING BUYERS:How I Got My money's worth from a few

Haha thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artann View Post
What about bible and revelations teachings where if you get slapped you are suppose to turn your other cheek?
Not everyone follows the Bible teachings....
Old 11-14-2013

Longevity: 66%

Sometimes it's better to drink wine with the devil than eat bread with Jesus...in certain circumstances...karma for the scamming lying buyer...
Old 11-17-2013

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_user View Post
That is sheer genius
they do not buy from their seller acc, so not possible
Old 11-17-2013

Its possible to burn that buyer account. Thats all he wants to do anyways.
Old 11-17-2013

If u know theyre seller account. Then its real real easy to get that account down in a blaze of glory. Within minutes
Old 11-24-2013

Longevity: 77%

how? i tried register as them, i go suspend and nothin happen to their acc.11!!!
Old 11-24-2013

Longevity: 72%

I dont blame you all for doing this, im constantly getting scammed by buyers - its disgusting that people actually do this!!
Old 11-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%

Yea, you never know who you are dealing with. I will say some of these people that try to pull these scams are crazy.

One was a buddy of mine sold a hat on eBay about 5 or 6 years ago. The guy said he never received it etc. This was back when MYSPACE was big found him on there with pictures at a bar rocking the cap. I mean I agree some people are just aholes. You never know what kinda karma is going to come back at you.

But if you are seriously going to try to pull a scam and give out your real name and addy etc. Like the story Sandy talked about on like a $5k item. Some people/sellers are crazy enough if they happen to be in your area to go slash you tires or something worse. Be careful what kinda of crap you try to pull. Because people remember this kinda stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
LilyPily (11-25-2013)
Old 11-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 65%

@ joanna4051 I also have a scammer from Ontario, Canada that is buying my stuff and then right away asking for a refund, even sending nasty notes that my stuff is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and they are going to report me. Very threatening, and they seem pretty good at it. I do know that a few of my competitors are from Canada (or setup stealth account in Canada). I don't know how to stop this guy, I blocked two of his buying accounts but I think he has a lot of stealth accounts so keeps buying stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Count Chocula For This Useful Post:
joanna4051 (11-26-2013)
Old 11-26-2013

Every account he buys from create account in those details. Link his azz.

He will be history. He may create more stealth. But hes going to run out of addresses to ship too lol.

U have this address cause u ship to him. So use that address to create account.

I have also claimed VERO on certain things certain buyers have scammed me with.
Scammer actually called and laughed. Anywho. Saw what he sold. Made up paperwork. Called ebay and became vero of that product. He wont sell nada no more. Lol. And created account with his address to link him.

Aww being a vero owner of product id care less about and never heard of prior. I am saying. U can get rid of buyer scammers. My vero tactic is best. But dont attempt.

If u needed Stealth Book for anything. Dont even try faking as a vero member. Lol.

That works if u got dumb buyer who also has seller account with same info. Believe it or not. Some scamming buyers actually do.

And no its not against law to lie to ebay to say u are VERO. That means u have authorized rights of that itellectual property to act and make decisions on their behalf

Last edited by Dunersdunes; 11-26-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Chocula View Post
@ joanna4051 I also have a scammer from Ontario, Canada that is buying my stuff and then right away asking for a refund, even sending nasty notes that my stuff is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and they are going to report me. Very threatening, and they seem pretty good at it. I do know that a few of my competitors are from Canada (or setup stealth account in Canada). I don't know how to stop this guy, I blocked two of his buying accounts but I think he has a lot of stealth accounts so keeps buying stuff.
He can't get a refund before getting item. If this is an auction, cancel his bid or give a refund if he paid already and do a "secod chance offer" to the second highest bidder.
Old 11-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Chocula View Post
Unless you are selling Hockey items. Why not just exclude Canadian buyers? I mean I had one similar situation like this a competitor trying to take me down. Back then I had some pull with eBay and knew a few people at trust and safety so I was able to have this individual shut down. But eBay has changed dramatically as well as the guidelines in which they are given. My personal opinion would be if you don't have to ship to Canada than in this situation don't. That would be the easiest way to rid yourself of this problem. If you have to get another stealth account going and list all that stuff on there. Nobody wants to deal with a-holes who make crap up and everything else just to be a nuisance.
Old 11-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
Ballocks. In over 10k shipments with USPS I have never had 1 empty envelope. Lost, yes. Empty, no. I have had envelopes torn but they were always retaped or put inside another envelope and were marked 'damaged in processing.'
I hear that - likewise here