eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Another terrible Canada Post experience - leads to a negative this time (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/67450-another-terrible-canada-post-experience-leads-negative-time.html)

mcmx 11-26-2013 04:23 PM

Another terrible Canada Post experience - leads to a negative this time

If you've ever seen my 'signature' at the bottom of my post, now you know why. (this is actually nothing compared to the $1,000 they cost me a year ago)

This is my best eBay account, created in 1999, no selling limits, perfect feedback with not a single negative....Until now.

All because of the disgrace of my country, Canada Post. The shipping was constantly being delayed because they were having problems with the Ship-In-A-Click tool online and it simply wouldn't let me print my label that I already paid for. This 100% wasn't a problem on my end by the way. Anyways, I thought it was just a temporary thing, so I tried to go back @ later times in the day(s) to print it. It gives you up to 48 hours to print a label. Wednesday afternoon right after I paid - Couldn't print it! All day Thursday - Couldn't print! Friday morning - couldn't print! That's actually 3 business days I lost...Technically 4 because they actually deliver my packages on Saturdays and if this were sent off in time on that Wednesday, it would've been delivered on Sat.

Now it's Monday and I figure I'll print a label through PayPal's shipping tool instead. So I pay for my label again, but it STILL wouldn't let me print! I'm guessing it's connected to Canada Post's system or something, so that's why it didn't work either. I'm beyond pissed off at this point because they took my money twice and it's been 5 or 6 days after I was supposed to ship.

I finally had enough and because I can't drive to the post office myself (pretty far, only drive there if I have multiple packages. So I usually have my pre-paid packages dropped off there b my friend or family member because it's conveniently on their way to work). So I had to send my friend to the post office with the package, with instructions on what shipping options to choose, how to mark the customs form, etc.. and with cash. At this point, I've payed for the shipping rate THREE TIMES. The shipping rate was $35 by the way, so that's $105 total I paid at this point!

I will be calling them to tell them off and won't hang up until they send me a check for every penny I just paid.

To top it off - this has caused me a negative feedback from the buyer. Before they left it, I already sent them a very nice message trying to explain the situation. Now I just checked today and saw them leave a negative feedback complaining about the slow/delayed shipping time. Can I get this removed? This is obviously not my fault.