Problem with a buyer? Finally got it over it. Now step 2 on your part. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-27-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Problem with a buyer? Finally got it over it. Now step 2 on your part.

Ever had one of those buyers who was lying, trying to rip you off, scare you using feedback, etc.? Well we all have. From what I have read and I myself. Buyer tells me they'll drop me a negative. Please go for it, no refunds given without you sending my product back so go for it. Once it's done you can easily get it removed etc.

So the problem is over you won and this person was a pain in the neck!

What I do is anyone who is a problem on my stealths. I just copy and paste their name, block them on all stealth accounts. I even have a free website where I post their account user name, along with a link of the block list so I don't have to click 5 million times to finally get there.

So I get on the site that is bookmarked the web page, along with a button for replying to feedback link, and block link. And it just takes me a moment to do this. I've had one buyer trying to rip me off then after that was done he jumped to another seller that happens to be guess who? That's right YOURS TRULY here GWW. So I replied to them and right away blocked them. This gave me the idea to start doing this. Refunds? Charge backs? problems? buyer scamming the system? Block them all!

Stealth can also be used at an advantage for things like this also and protect you from that bad buyer again.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 04-27-2014 at 11:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Exile3 (04-28-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Problem with a buyer? Finally got it over it. Now step 2 on your part.

I don't really come across horrific buyers.

A few that are impossible to please, yes.

Never had one rant and rave or be abusive........yet.
Old 04-27-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Problem with a buyer? Finally got it over it. Now step 2 on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
I don't really come across horrific buyers.

A few that are impossible to please, yes.

Never had one rant and rave or be abusive........yet.
Been stealthing for a year now. I do have some products that are just to hard for people to understand, because they just arn't smart enough. But that's just one product. I probably have about 1 negative feedback per month for all my accounts and at times it goes on for 3 months without it. But you always get that 1 time buyer who just has to leave negatives for everyone else including you etc. Those are the buyers I am talking about also.
Old 04-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

When in doubt, block them out - sounds like a regular problem GWW
Old 04-27-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

So what do you do if the buyer has more than one ebay account and ends up buying from you on that account while knowing you blocked him on another?

I have had this and even though it's against eBay policy, they didn't do anything to him. His account is still there to this day.
Old 04-28-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
When in doubt, block them out - sounds like a regular problem GWW
Not for me but some are hard to deal with.
Old 04-28-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
So what do you do if the buyer has more than one ebay account and ends up buying from you on that account while knowing you blocked him on another?

I have had this and even though it's against eBay policy, they didn't do anything to him. His account is still there to this day.
call and complain if neg left, explain why you blocked them and say he came back with another. etc.
Old 04-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Would need careful appraisal.

Account would need to be able to withstand ebay checking the account.

Would need the seller to be completely competent AND confident to carry out such calls.

Old 04-28-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Would need careful appraisal.

Account would need to be able to withstand ebay checking the account.

Would need the seller to be completely competent AND confident to carry out such calls.

I am very careful. I've called for all my accounts whenever I would have a problem. I know you are not suppose too but if I didn't call on many times some of my accounts would be gone.

*Please note I my country is very different then the ones you are dealing with* Thank you.
Old 04-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I have only had 1 (knock on wood) difficult customer. Don't get me wrong, I have had a couple negatives, but they have all been revised but 1 on my real account. My items are inexpensive enough that I can just let them keep it, issue a refund, get my pos fb, and everyone is happy. Of course, the "stupid question buyer" or the "needs reassurance buyer" always gets the block just because I know they are gonna be an issue.

But, nonetheless, I like that idea. Why would I wanna be bothered by a pest on one account and not the rest. Thank you Ghost for the great idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (04-29-2014)
Old 04-28-2014

Longevity: 65%

I was actually thinking about doing this exact thing this morning while fuming in the shower. I think your post has motivated me to start doing the little extra work! Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Exile3 For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (04-29-2014)
Old 04-29-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
I have only had 1 (knock on wood) difficult customer. Don't get me wrong, I have had a couple negatives, but they have all been revised but 1 on my real account. My items are inexpensive enough that I can just let them keep it, issue a refund, get my pos fb, and everyone is happy. Of course, the "stupid question buyer" or the "needs reassurance buyer" always gets the block just because I know they are gonna be an issue.

But, nonetheless, I like that idea. Why would I wanna be bothered by a pest on one account and not the rest. Thank you Ghost for the great idea.
I've also had one customer once last year ask me this lame question about a product that I can see a Million and 1 problems happening that I answered them in a way that they wouldn't even buy the product, blocked them on all accounts. Thanks for the reminder.

Not only does it save you from giving a refund, losing money and getting N FB on top of it not to mention problems.
Old 04-29-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile3 View Post
I was actually thinking about doing this exact thing this morning while fuming in the shower. I think your post has motivated me to start doing the little extra work! Thank you!
You welcome. I am only here to help*.

*only to a limit like anyone else!
Old 04-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post

Not much you can do EXCEPT (and I do this for my big listings) - I monitor who is winning at the last minute (or last hour rather) and cancel/block as needed