Auctiva update question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-03-2014

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 58%
Default Auctiva update question

Hi.

First off let me say I have read all recent posts pertaining to Auctiva but would like some responses from actually reputable people on this forum, as your opinions I really only value now haha.

Most information seems scare or outdated. I use phone tethering, macbook, and all separate users. What I gathered is you start a trial with each account and call them up per 3 accounts and ask to have them under one billing plan correct?
Anybody experiencing any issues from Auctiva? As you can all imagine implementing a new stealth strategy to ALL your accounts is somewhat nerve wracking because well if I screw up all accounts
Other thing is if I have around 20 stealths thats about 6 Auctiva accounts, correct? Now I would have to give each account billing info, is Auctiva okay with 6 different accounts with so many ebay accounts connect to them??

I really would love the simplicity of auto feedback and listing without logging in to my ebay account each time. I'm just starting to really dig in this forum for information and it seems like with these methods are essentially the final steps I need to take to bullet proof my stealths (or at least as close as possible).
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Auctiva update question

P.S Hypothetically speaking if I wanted to, could I have all 6 Auctiva accounts open, or have cookies from the other accounts under 1 user with 1 Ip after tokens etc. are created?
Only valuable person that made comments recently is Sandy and she said there has been linkage issues in the past with Auctiva. I know what she did in the marketplace and is banned so I can't really value her opinion.
Old 11-03-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%

@solefoodbk, you got your facts right.

One subscription minimum of $14.95 can combine upto 3 eBay accounts.

To combine accounts into one subscription, you have to create a help ticket.

If one account goes down, they will NEVER use a substitute, you will end up with only two account in that subscription.

You can change the main subscription account once in the life of a 1 year or more subscription.

You log into each account separately.

As for number of Stealth accounts, Auctiva does not care, they need your money.

I hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
@solefoodbk, you got your facts right.

One subscription minimum of $14.95 can combine upto 3 eBay accounts.

To combine accounts into one subscription, you have to create a help ticket.

If one account goes down, they will NEVER use a substitute, you will end up with only two account in that subscription.

You can change the main subscription account once in the life of a 1 year or more subscription.

You log into each account separately.

As for number of Stealth accounts, Auctiva does not care, they need your money.

I hope this helps.
Ok so I there would be no problem to reuse my info in signing up for them? Do I need separate funding sources or can I pay all the accounts with my credit card?
How long have you been using it? How has it worked for you, and would you recommend it?

** Ok so there would be

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-13-2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: multiple posting for post count (same as goldstealth)
Old 11-04-2014

Longevity: 55%

You might want to look into InkFrog instead, they don't have account restrictions so you can have all your stealth accounts in just one account with them, it's similar to Auctiva. They also are in the process of building a new interface, open.inkfrog.com which is much better for listing etc than the old interface but don't have all the features yet of the old, right now I'm using both to get all the features.

To add each account at the beginning you must sign up with different IPs to get the ebay tokens added. After that you just use it from one IP/computer no issues with linking.
Old 11-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Ok so I there would be no problem to reuse my info in signing up for them? Do I need separate funding sources or can I pay all the accounts with my credit card?
How long have you been using it? How has it worked for you, and would you recommend it?
I fund mine using one source and works great.

I have also used Inkfrog; great but just be careful listings can link accounts. Only problem with inkfrog is shipping. I have to figure out the best way around it.
Old 11-04-2014

Longevity: 57%

Open.Inkfrog is a million times better than the old inkfrog in my opinion.

Providing you create the token for each stealth account on the individual stealth account with a new ip you will be fine.

HUGE bonus with inkfrog open is that you have inbuilt messaging, so realistically you don't have to log into eBay ever again

Auctiva is **** in my opinion and would never use it. Inkfrog all the way.

Good luck bud.
The Following User Says Thank You to copley1 For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (11-04-2014)
Old 11-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
I fund mine using one source and works great.

I have also used Inkfrog; great but just be careful listings can link accounts. Only problem with inkfrog is shipping. I have to figure out the best way around it.
What do exactly mean about listings can link? This is the only thing I'm confused about. If ALL my accounts are in one Inkfrog account and they don't share info (if I'm correct)... how does linkage occur with these sites? Assuming I did the tokens and everything correctly..
Old 11-04-2014

I use Inkfrog with ZERO issues because I am extra careful.

You have all your eBay IDs under one inkfrog account. You have to toggle between them when listing or checking stuff.

All listing templates are stored together. If you grab the incorrect template, booooom, two accounts are gone down the drain. There is no room for error, but works great.

Shipping is integrated, but no popular "First Class Mail"; a little inconvenient.
Old 11-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Ok. Seems a bit strange why Ebay would allow a third party to do this when they are so strict if you do it via their site? Have you been limited at all during your use on this site? Im sure you can imagine a change in stealth practice this huge I need to take all precautions possible. I have a macbook with separate user accounts for each ebay account (20)....

So I can basically pay for the service, create a account ..then go into each user account with a fresh i.p, link the two together and I'm good to go? Ebay doesn't see the other accounts in your ink frog account I'm assuming when you add multiple tokens to the same account??

This the key ingredient I've been missing to really make my first steps into the business world. Feels like I'm moving in baby steps. Not to mention the time it takes to keep all accounts organized!

Its honestly a little hard to believe I would be able to access all my accounts in one user.

Thanks for your responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by copley1 View Post
Open.Inkfrog is a million times better than the old inkfrog in my opinion.

Providing you create the token for each stealth account on the individual stealth account with a new ip you will be fine.

HUGE bonus with inkfrog open is that you have inbuilt messaging, so realistically you don't have to log into eBay ever again

Auctiva is **** in my opinion and would never use it. Inkfrog all the way.

Good luck bud.
Wait your UK does this matter since I'm in the states?

Whoa its only 34.95 for the most expensive package!?!?!? I was expecting to pay around 200 for all my Auctiva accounts.

I'm assuming I use my real information while signing up for ink frog too correct?

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-13-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: multiple posting for post count (same as goldstealth)
Old 11-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
I'm assuming I use my real information while signing up for ink frog too correct?
Why assume that?
Old 11-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Because other sites like entropay you need to? If its a problem using real information and ebay can see it than they can see that same name get attached to all my accounts I link it too...

Which would make ink frog pointless to use.

But I wouldn't have posted it unless I wasn't 100% sure. I could be missing something...

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-13-2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: multiple posting for post count (same as goldstealth)
Old 11-04-2014

Both sites only use email and username for registration. Don't worry about other details.