Stealth with reckless abondon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-07-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Stealth with reckless abondon

No newbie questions on stealth here. I am as versed as can be (well not compared to the super veterans of course) but do have a HUGE multitude of accounts and a solid understanding of low/high risk. But I miss the big boys. The money makers. For me its in a field where you can limit what you list for 30-60 days on ebay and even on a Brand New ebay account I can burn through 1500 items and 30K gross at a 59% net return per month.

I want an account I can use for a month then burn. I will leave enough money in the account for returns and pull the rest out before limitation out hopefully (at least the majority)

What is my best recourse as even an aged account may not be able to sell in this field right away? Any way I can attach a new paypal to a high limit eBay I own and after 21 days and a lift withdrawal limit get away with a 1 month old paypal bringing in that kind of cash?

Highest Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Stealth with reckless abondon

He you want you turn and burn in a month or so! Many people here in the UK in particular are doing not much more than that whether they want to or not with our own unique paypal ID verifying. We woukd love to make a cool 30k along the way as well of course!
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
He you want you turn and burn in a month or so! Many people here in the UK in particular are doing not much more than that whether they want to or not with our own unique paypal ID verifying. We woukd love to make a cool 30k along the way as well of course!
What???
Old 02-07-2015
Threadstarter  

Let me elaborate. I have many accounts that I grow properly. Low risk. Slow to ramp up. Top rated the whole nine yards. But there are certain items (Generic, no Rolex ⊗⊗⊗⊗ TM stuff) say in the electronics field that ebay makes you season. You can only sell so many then wait 30 days or 60 for approval to sell in that arena in high quantity.

You may have accounts that make 30K and Im happy for you. But I dont. Except these. Best one lasted 13 months Grossed 465K I was EXTREMELY happy. One did 80K X Mas month. But they burned after this. The field is too volition too many returns you just cannot sustain the account at a high volume.

All I care about is lasting a month or two but not haing to wait forever to get my limits there. Quantity is key. Have to be able to move 1500-2500 items monthly. I have some ebay accounts with burnt paypals that are still in great standing. If I remove the paypal account and add a new one successfully (which is no issue) question is HOW LONG until I can start showing that kind of cash.

Hopefully someone wiser than me knows a solution; or at least the answer. The ebay account will burn within a few months at best so time is not on my side. 99% now but defect rate will rise and without transactions to offset it; it will fall below standard.

Anybody help me solve this riddle please?
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiuJitsuTom View Post
Let me elaborate. I have many accounts that I grow properly. Low risk. Slow to ramp up. Top rated the whole nine yards. But there are certain items (Generic, no Rolex ⊗⊗⊗⊗ TM stuff) say in the electronics field that ebay makes you season. You can only sell so many then wait 30 days or 60 for approval to sell in that arena in high quantity.

You may have accounts that make 30K and Im happy for you. But I dont. Except these. Best one lasted 13 months Grossed 465K I was EXTREMELY happy. One did 80K X Mas month. But they burned after this. The field is too volition too many returns you just cannot sustain the account at a high volume.

All I care about is lasting a month or two but not haing to wait forever to get my limits there. Quantity is key. Have to be able to move 1500-2500 items monthly. I have some ebay accounts with burnt paypals that are still in great standing. If I remove the paypal account and add a new one successfully (which is no issue) question is HOW LONG until I can start showing that kind of cash.

Hopefully someone wiser than me knows a solution; or at least the answer. The ebay account will burn within a few months at best so time is not on my side. 99% now but defect rate will rise and without transactions to offset it; it will fall below standard.

Now you have elaborated it is clearer what you are asking JuiJitsui. You want ready made accounts rather than building them yourself. You would have a huge issue by the way if you tried to add new paypal accounts to your eBay accounts! Once a paypal has gone so has its linked ebay, it can never be resurrected, it is always tainted by association with the banned PayPal. One way or another you have to start again, like everyone's else here.
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
What???

He did say he wanted accounts he coukd turn and burn in about a month Bunneh! It is the case for to many of the us on this country these days that we can start accounts that will only last until we get within striking distance of the EU limit, and for some, that will not go that far over JuiJitsu's timescale!
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Quote:

you will get linked if you do that.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
He did say he wanted accounts he coukd turn and burn in about a month Bunneh! It is the case for to many of the us on this country these days that we can start accounts that will only last until we get within striking distance of the EU limit, and for some, that will not go that far over JuiJitsu's timescale!
But he is in the usa and his rules and laws are different to ours in the uk?
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
But he is in the usa and his rules and laws are different to ours in the uk?
They definately are but that doesn't stop us getting plenty of their postings over here, and at least he got an insight into how things are over here as well!
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

The only way to get high limits from the start is to buy them already made from the US Sellers on the forums, Get lucky with item limits when you create an account, or sell items over a period of months to get high limits.
There is no other way to get high limits.

Every account you make or create yourself will need a unlinked paypal account, or you risk the new ebay going down as it it linked to a closed account, so effectively with your method you would need bank account after bank account to withdraw to on every new paypal account because you cannot use the same bank account on more than one paypal account..

You also will not be able to receive high amounts and values on a new paypal account as this will cause it to get limited, because accounts do need to grow and be aged over a period of time for it to be considered safe.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
They definately are but that doesn't stop us getting plenty of their postings over here, and at least he got an insight into how things are over here as well!
Why does he need insight into what is going on in the UK, i am sure he has no use for this information given that his account is US related.
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Why does he need insight into what is going on in the UK, i am sure he has no use for this information given that his account is US related.
Why do we even get these US postings over here!, it gives us an insight into how they are thinking about stealth and eBay and also occasionally the crazy differences in the stealth limits available to them, limits that we don't even get anything near being offered in our marketplace and they get great prices as well on their accounts. So why shouldn't they get to see some of our postings about stealth as well!
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Why do we even get these US postings over here!, it gives us an insight into how they are thinking about stealth and eBay and also occasionally the crazy differences in the stealth limits available to them, limits that we don't even get anything near being offered in our marketplace and they get great prices as well on their accounts. So why shouldn't they get to see some of our postings about stealth as well!
What are you talking about with that comment??

i dont think you understand what i am trying to say to you?
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
What are you talking about with that comment??

i dont think you understand what i am trying to say to you?
I was replying to your previous comment Bunneh about why would he even need an insight into our stealth strategies when his account is primarily US based. There is no reason why we should not add occasional replies to US posts, just like they do sometimes when they read our posts and threads, it's interesting to have some interaction with the US. The website itself is US based of course with Aspkin himself beings from the US, people over here us the UK are going to respond to Us posts sometimes.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Aw, so the topic is actually how to use an account longer than one month and nothing to do with the woes of the UK sellers.

Geeze, makes it hard to focus and try to advise.

wakitiwa (02-07-2015)
Old 02-07-2015
Threadstarter  

I did not know I was in a UK part of the board only?..I thought all Countries posted here..if so my apologies. As far as adding an ebay account that's good to a new Paypal you guys are wrong. You can. I have MANY times. Its simple really. New IP for the eBay to match the new Paypal. All thats next is info that is in teh same state. De-link, re-link, and your set. Problem is the paypal must be unused and it takes too long to allow ample funds in. As far as having ton sof bank accounts big deal? Chase BofA Citi all big banks here let you open just about endless savings.

I am just hoping for a special PM. Somone who has cracked this.
For instance I have my own special way to make accounts that are ebay & paypal completely approved in 20 minutes flat with a huge limit 500/25K on teh ebya side and I don't have to pay the VCC guys (no knock on them I've used them and love what they do to help others!)

My issue is age. My accounts need aging. I called in today and they told me 90 days from my first sale to raise my limit on a particular item. 90 days!! Once it does hit 90 days Churn and burn because going slow with these product will burn you eventually too. Make more money and turnover while you self age accounts I guess. Waiting for the riddle solver. I really hope that
a. I posted in the right area
b. Someone who has cracked this (and they have) is willing to share how with me. I will MORE than make it worth someones while as I stand to gain so much!

Very Highest Regards!
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I did not know I was in a UK part of the board only?..I thought all Countries posted here..if so my apologies. As far as adding an ebay account that's good to a new Paypal you guys are wrong. You can. I have MANY times. Its simple really. New IP for the eBay to match the new Paypal. All thats next is info that is in teh same state. De-link, re-link, and your set. Problem is the paypal must be unused and it takes too long to allow ample funds in. As far as having ton sof bank accounts big deal? Chase BofA Citi all big banks here let you open just about endless savings.

I am just hoping for a special PM. Somone who has cracked this.
For instance I have my own special way to make accounts that are ebay & paypal completely approved in 20 minutes flat with a huge limit 500/25K on teh ebya side and I don't have to pay the VCC guys (no knock on them I've used them and love what they do to help others!)

My issue is age. My accounts need aging. I called in today and they told me 90 days from my first sale to raise my limit on a particular item. 90 days!! Once it does hit 90 days Churn and burn because going slow with these product will burn you eventually too. Make more money and turnover while you self age accounts I guess. Waiting for the riddle solver. I really hope that
a. I posted in the right area
b. Someone who has cracked this (and they have) is willing to share how with me. I will MORE than make it worth someones while as I stand to gain so much!

Very Highest Regards!
You have posted in the correct area.. but being advised on UK state is not needed for you when you in the USA.. is all i was trying to say..
no matter what country is posting on the forum.

You will have to make handfuls of accounts and turn them into seller accounts so that when the 90 days comes you can burn through them..
Else you have yo buy aged accounts from someone on the USA market..

There is no other way.
Old 02-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I was replying to your previous comment Bunneh about why would he even need an insight into our stealth strategies when his account is primarily US based. There is no reason why we should not add occasional replies to US posts, just like they do sometimes when they read our posts and threads, it's interesting to have some interaction with the US. The website itself is US based of course with Aspkin himself beings from the US, people over here us the UK are going to respond to Us posts sometimes.
I was not saying you cannot help or advice the OP on this thread because you are from the UK.

I was saying that you giving him info on what is happening on with UK paypal or not making sense in your replies is neither helpful or useful, and you just keep repeating the same thing.

You have to know what is required in the USA to be able to contribute to his needs.

So if you go back and READ what the OP asked on his thread and then you read your first reply, you will see it is pointless..

Quote:
That is what i was trying to say, not to try and help you get your post count up.
Old 02-08-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You have posted in the correct area.. but being advised on UK state is not needed for you when you in the USA.. is all i was trying to say..
no matter what country is posting on the forum.

You will have to make handfuls of accounts and turn them into seller accounts so that when the 90 days comes you can burn through them..
Else you have yo buy aged accounts from someone on the USA market..

There is no other way.
This really seems to be the only feasible solution.
Going to age a few stand alone paypals as well. Also I think to truly pull it off have to ramp up to a holiday.

Thanks for your help!
Old 02-09-2015
Banned

Longevity: 65%

uhm my head hurts now...
Old 02-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
I want an account I can use for a month then burn.
This sentence alone raises a ton of flags....and frankly makes me wonder why you want to "Turn and Burn" accounts.

Quote:
I will leave enough money in the account for returns and pull the rest out before limitation out hopefully (at least the majority)
This sentence makes me think that your selling f@ke merchandise or trying to pull something shady.
Old 02-09-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
This sentence alone raises a ton of flags....and frankly makes me wonder why you want to "Turn and Burn" accounts.

This sentence makes me think that your selling f@ke merchandise or trying to pull something shady.
He wants accounts that can handle 20k+ worth of sales without getting flagged or looked at.

He's willing to burn the account after a month and move on to the next one..

Oh but he's leaving some dosh in the paypal for returns..

seems legit ....