Tradekey - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottest_eBay_Goddess View Post
Not very true. I've purchase from those places before and had a 100% success rate. It's the hard-headed individuals that try to buy Jordans for $15 a pair that end up on that road. There are plenty of good companies on both, you just need to do your research first or you can end up with the short end of the stick.

-HeG
Its a gamble really. I know I talked to a few suppliers on Tradekey. After they tried to convince me that the merchendise was legit, I asked them so many questions that they eventually just broke down and said the items were ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I thought it was pretty funny. They even sent me photos that were not theirs. Some of the photos I pulled up myself on google images. SMH. All the photos had different backgrounds and some of them werent even the same product, pretty sad!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Asian people trade pictures with eachother constantly. None of them seem to use their own images. They just copy from other people. You can often see some other companies name embedded in the images.

I would only sell the sites I use as theyre a *honey-pot* so to speak.
Old 11-30-2008

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottest_eBay_Goddess View Post
Not very true. I've purchase from those places before and had a 100% success rate. It's the hard-headed individuals that try to buy Jordans for $15 a pair that end up on that road. There are plenty of good companies on both, you just need to do your research first or you can end up with the short end of the stick.

-HeG
What she said^^^

I've had success buying on both sites with no issues. But you MUST research the company before you buy.
Old 12-01-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

I still say selling original products is the way to go. If you don't have a supplier for original products then I suggest get wholesale closeouts to sell. Just google your city and whoesale closeout lots and you'll find plenty of stuff for you to sell.
Old 12-05-2008

Longevity: 89%
Default a bunch of smart asses

he just asked for help. if you don't know anything about tradekey or alibaba
just shut up and don't tell him what to sell and what not to sell.
Old 12-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Yes, I had bad experiences with drop shippers. It seemed as if all the items I drop shipped from this person were defective. He knew that I couldnt see what he was sending so I think he was sending the items that were returned to him or just defective items to get over. All of the items that were sent to me first from him were fine, buyers had no problems. So be careful with drop shipping. So now I always have the items send to me first, I inspect. Also the buyer appreciate the fast shipping rather than waiting 5-7 days for dropshipping.
Old 12-05-2008

Longevity: 90%
Default drop shipping and counterfeits

The problem with drop shipping is that you cannot know that you are selling authentic merchandise because you don't get to see it. Selling counterfeits is ILLEGAL. Back when I first started selling designer jeans on eBay I must have sold a pair of counterfeit. Anyway, about a year ago I was served by the designer and to make a long story short - it ended up costing me about $10,000.00 for a $100.00 pair of jeans. I also have an eBay(past tense) friend who had to declare bankruptcy because of a lawsuit from Antik. The judgment was $40,000.00 for a few pairs of jeans. What I am saying is that selling counterfeits has bigger risks than just getting kicked off eBay and the designers are starting to come after the little guy in these big "class action" type lawsuits. I am very, very careful not to sell anything that isn't genuine. Even then, eBay has pulled some of my listings for authenticity issues when I KNOW,KNOW, KNOW that what I was selling is real. Once they pull your listing, it is over. They have no interest in any proof that you can provide that you are not selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. It was a suspension for allegedly selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ that got me kicked off eBay the first time and led me here. I wasn't selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and after several long useless conversations with eBay I realized that I was wasting my time. They knew that they were wrong but they didn't care. Now, I have about 20 eBay accounts and 6 are active right now. Sure, I have gotten some suspended since I went Stealth, but each time I learn something. I want my own website - if I can ever pin down what I want to sell and find some good suppliers. I know how to sell online.