eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/84864-buyer-wants-return-back-item-ask-me-provide-shipping-label.html)

Ebayers12 04-17-2015 03:25 AM

Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label?

Hello everyone,

I have no clue what is shipping Label and how am I suppose to provide it to my buyer.

I don't live in US so I don't think I even can provide it.. He doesnt want to ship it without shipping label, what should I do?

Thanks in advance!

jeffweico 04-17-2015 03:51 AM

Re: Buyer wants to return back the item and ask me to provide shipping label?

It seems that the buyer feels that the item was not as described, or it arrived damaged. So, they want you to provide a prepaid shipping label for the return. This happens through the eBay return process. It will use as the return address whatever you input for the return address in your eBay account settings. eBay will notify the buyer, who can print the return label and will charge your account for the postage cost.

storas 04-17-2015 04:53 AM

Returns count as a defect though. As bad as negative feedback. If the price is low, just refund.

Ebayers12 04-17-2015 03:24 PM

Its 300$ i must make sure that the buyer will ship it to me, but hes asking me for return label which i cant provide since in my country theres no such a thing

GhostOfAmazon 04-17-2015 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 660276)
Its 300$ i must make sure that the buyer will ship it to me, but hes asking me for return label which i cant provide since in my country theres no such a thing

eBay won't refund him if he doesn't return the item, so basically he can choose to either Return it or keep it and let you keep his money.

Tell him you don't have the ability to provide a return shipping label, but you will gladly refund him the return postage upon receipt of the item (along with a full refund for the item and shipping, of course)

Dmshark25 04-17-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

The Postage is $300??

I don't know whether you want to provide the return postage or not but if u wanted to all you need to do is purchase postage and than email it to him, it doesn't matter what country your in.

The buyer just wants you to pay the postage. If you print postage from eBay, just go right to the transaction and go to "print another Label"

Just change around the addresses , ship to: put your address and from there address

After you pay save the image and than email it to them

GhostOfAmazon 04-17-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 660295)
The Postage is $300??

The item costs 300 dollars.

jeffweico 04-17-2015 07:13 PM

Is the buyer in Israel as well? Because if the buyer is in the US and you drop-shipped from a company here, you might be VERY shocked at the cost of postage from the US to Israel.

GreenBean 04-17-2015 07:20 PM

Quote:

As a matter of interest, what is the reason the buyer wants the item returned?

$300 is too high an amount to mess around with.

Explain the sale.

storas 04-17-2015 07:23 PM

As shark said, no matter where you are you can buy postage label. Either you are playing dumb or looking for that 1 comment that says you have to do nout.
1. You ask him to open a returns case (depending how he words it).
2. You buy your own shipping label.
3. Cease all comunication and hope for the best.
For $300 i would go for 1.

Ebayers12 04-18-2015 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storas (Post 660315)
As shark said, no matter where you are you can buy postage label. Either you are playing dumb or looking for that 1 comment that says you have to do nout.
1. You ask him to open a returns case (depending how he words it).
2. You buy your own shipping label.
3. Cease all comunication and hope for the best.
For $300 i would go for 1.

He already opened a case, I accepted the return and hes asking me to provide shipping label, this is the part i dont understand how to do, so far I just had 1 return, and the buyer returned it to my address and i just payed him through pp.

The reason he wants to return it is because he claims that the phone is not working although i have checked it b4 and pack it very carefully...

I just want to make sure to receive it back, i just not sure how to provide that label thing.

Dmshark25 04-18-2015 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 660435)
He already opened a case, I accepted the return and hes asking me to provide shipping label, this is the part i dont understand how to do, so far I just had 1 return, and the buyer returned it to my address and i just payed him through pp.

The reason he wants to return it is because he claims that the phone is not working although i have checked it b4 and pack it very carefully...

I just want to make sure to receive it back, i just not sure how to provide that label thing.

I don't understand what the confusion is?

Did you deliver the item to the persons house yourself originally??

If the Answer is No, than tell me how you got the item from you to them after the original Sale,

Ebayers12 04-18-2015 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 660436)
I don't understand what the confusion is?

Did you deliver the item to the persons house yourself originally??

If the Answer is No, than tell me how you got the item from you to them after the original Sale,

I dont know how my buyer got the item, i accepted the return i just dont understand how I print shipping label.