Ebay Releasing Payments Same Day As Delivery (New Account, 21 Day Hold) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Ebay Releasing Payments Same Day As Delivery (New Account, 21 Day Hold)

Heres an interesting little tidbit, and I am wondering if anyone else is encountering the same. On new accounts, I have been experiencing 21 day holds (of course)...once item shows delivered, funds are released 3 days later. This has always been a constant with any account I have had. Now, I am seeing funds released same day that tracking is showing delivered. This caught me by surprise because I was expecting the usual availability of funds but received the "your funds are now available" email. Sure enough, funds were released. Happened on several items, in the $30+ range.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-05-2015

Longevity: 60%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531
Default Re: Ebay Releasing Payments Same Day As Delivery (New Account, 21 Day Hold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
Heres an interesting little tidbit, and I am wondering if anyone else is encountering the same. On new accounts, I have been experiencing 21 day holds (of course)...once item shows delivered, funds are released 3 days later. This has always been a constant with any account I have had. Now, I am seeing funds released same day that tracking is showing delivered. This caught me by surprise because I was expecting the usual availability of funds but received the "your funds are now available" email. Sure enough, funds were released. Happened on several items, in the $30+ range.
Wow, this is great news, hopefully this'll be a normal reoccurring thing also for everybody that sells as well.
Old 05-05-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Ebay Releasing Payments Same Day As Delivery (New Account, 21 Day Hold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfebay View Post
Ha, this is interesting. I just started selling on a new account, and I have been experiencing the exact opposite. I sold a used jersey for about $40, and PayPal held my funds for the full 21 days, even after the item was delivered. eBay showed the money as funds now available, but PayPal refused to release until 2 days ago. I have never had them release my money on the day of delivery. I really hope they start doing this more often.
Old 05-05-2015

Longevity: 52%

You must be one lucky ebayer!
Old 05-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian View Post
Ha, this is interesting. I just started selling on a new account, and I have been experiencing the exact opposite. I sold a used jersey for about $40, and PayPal held my funds for the full 21 days, even after the item was delivered. eBay showed the money as funds now available, but PayPal refused to release until 2 days ago. I have never had them release my money on the day of delivery. I really hope they start doing this more often.
I've never had funds held for the full 21 days, regardless of whether it was on or off ebay sale. Always 3 days after tracking showed delivered.
Old 05-06-2015

Longevity: 53%

On mine I have sold 3 shirts, first item had to wait two days after it was delivered, on the second item the person who bought posted + feedback the same day it got delivered and they released the money, 3rd item sold yesterday so guess Ill have to wait and see how that one goes